A message to everyone

I know it hasn’t been long since I’ve joined this forum and started talking to you guys, learning from all of you and leering out things that bothered me when I had no one to vent to, but honestly I just wanna thank each and every one of you.
This community and the forums have really helped broaden my perspective on life, as well as become a better person, seeing everyone’s posts and journals have also helped me discover and write down new goals for myself, as well as get back to a hobby that I used to practice and perform for 14 years (more than half my life) but stopped due to lack of enthusiasm.
I also wanna thank @SaintSovereign and @Fire for all of these subs you guys have created, as because of your subs not only am I always living the best days of my life, I’ve also got my final marks for my dissertation, which was the main reason I even ended up on subliminal club in the first place, but I’m glad I did, because not only did I score an A on it, I have also been told and asked for permission by the university staff to use my dissertation for the upcoming years as an example for students to learn from, and for me, that has given me one of the best feelings I have ever felt in my entire life.

So thank you guys, thank you all.

22 Likes

Excellent testimonial, my friend. Here’s to even more success for you. Cheers!

3 Likes

Thank you so much ma man, next stop is success at work :sunglasses:

1 Like