A Journey of Self Love (DR st2-EOG st1)

Every single part of your being will be cleansed by the flames of the dragon. This includes energetic blocks, negative emotions that you are holding on to, tensions in your body, conditioning, traumas.

A reminder of why I might be experiencing enhanced pain, since I started Dragon Reborn, even though I am using Paragon.

1 Like

Paragon and LBHX might be directing DR to help me heal trauma related to my physical ailments (Paragon) and trauma related to Self Love.

Judging by the content of my dreams and the memories Ive recovered doing HMR Reframing, I would say thats the case.

1 Like

Sometimes being me is so fucking tiringā€¦ Sometimes it baffles me how people likes me.
Im torn between the feeling of wanting life to be easier and the rationale that things have been pretty easy for me compared to a lot of people.

A victim mentality vs ruthless ruler.

1 Like

I had the same thing on LBFH recently. The revelation I gained after it solved was insannnnnne and changed my life forever.

1 Like

At some point in my life I used to believe that you could be totally free of trauma, that you could be totally resolvedā€¦ Then I understood that that belief was rooted in fearā€¦ and I dropped it.
That belief was useful at the time and kept me moving, kept me looking for things to learn and ways to Improve my life.

Then I became convinced that you could never be totally free of trauma, never totally resolvedā€¦ that this life wasnt enough to deal with everything, so you better just accept that fact and make the best out of your life.
That belief was useful at the time, it helped me let go of the obsessions and compulsions and actually live a more joyful life.

Now Im becoming convinced once again that as human beings we can actually become free of trauma, become fully resolved and it isnt in fact as hard as I thought before. This time this growing idea is rooted in a deep sense of inner peace.

1 Like

I believe you broā€¦ I can feel something is cooking inside and its smells real good!

1 Like

The tide is turningā€¦ Im blissing out!!ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„

3 Likes

Today my mood have shifted from not so good to very good a couple of timesā€¦ Things continue to be processed in the back of my mind, sometimes in the very front.

An hour ago I got a very vivid image of myself as a kid playing in the streets, so playful and happy, I was rushed by the emotions of that memory and a tear drop down my eye. At that very moment I realized thats what I want out of this stack, to recover the playfulness I once had as a default state of consciousness.

Some minutes later I began to understand that my mind is reframing my childhoodā€¦ It was actually like that most of the timeā€¦ Happy. Unlike my adult narrative of what my childhood allegedly was.

I dont need to change/heal my pastā€¦ I need to let go of the rigidness I built around that kid that is still thereā€¦ waiting to go outside and playā€¦ Why did I punished him so badly? Im sorry buddyā€¦ I love you :two_hearts: :purple_heart: :heart: :sparkling_heart:
Lets go outside and play forever!!!

4 Likes

The playful kid I was, didnt care about money, didnt care about sex, didnt care about success.
My Soul dont care about those things either.
My Soul only cares about having Fun Creating from the Heart.

3 Likes

Day#9

DR st1 9 minutes
Paragon 6 minutes
LBHX 3 minutes.

1 Like

Awesome! I need this!

About time for the healing, once this exp is over. Well, although youā€™re mixing X with regular subs with no problems, right? Do you think it also amplifies the ā€œolderā€ tech?

1 Like

No problems bro, I think the no mixing rule applies only to not mix both versions of the same title, like LBH ZP and LBH ZP Exp or Wanted ZP with Wanted ZP Exp.

Definitely my experience is a solid yesā€¦ Im only 8 days in and Ive been through 2 major changes.
Honestly I was thinking to change into st2 of dragon this week.

1 Like

I would like a sub thats focused on playfulness, happiness and joy, I think LBH is the closest we have.
Something without any money, alpha or sex scripting.

2 Likes

I feel theres gonna be a ZP v2 launch pretty soon, when its official I might rebuild my 2 customs into just 1ā€¦ aligned with whats now important.

Something like this:

Cores:

Heartsong
Love Bomb for Humanity.

Energetics/Healing:

Aphrodite
Energetic Development XI
The Architect
Fusion Optimized
Emotions Unfettered
Stress Displacement
Love Without Attachment
Depths of Love.

Charisma:

Soul Connection
Entranced
Ethereal Presence
Chosen of Venus
Transcendental Connection.

Childlike Joy:

Gratitude Embodiment
Joie de Vivre
The Wonder
Spiritual Freedom
The Flow.

1 Like

You can already order the experimental primer for customs at zero extra cost. I did this for my AWAKEN Custom. Basically just the rebuild. Saint said in the WantedXP thread that they likely wonā€™t change anything because the new version works just too well.

2 Likes

Itā€™s as if you spoke my mind.

1 Like

I was on heavy recon and that came outā€¦ fortunately I saw the light at the end of the tunnel and followed it.
Now Im in pure after recon bliss!!

1 Like

Its been a couple of weeks since I first thought that 1 well crafted, well thought custom sub is all I need, it can be combined with 1 or 2 major titles at most, preferably just 1 (a light one) that works for the custom.

At first I couldnt visualize what would that custom be, since I started DR + LBHX + Paragon that idea got more and more cristalized until today.

I believe this requieres a lot of self healing and self knowledgeā€¦At least to the point in which you stopped desiring all the things and wanting to run all of the subs. At least to the point in which you can clearly see what is it that you really want for your life, whats really fundamental for your self development, what is it that will effortlessly bring everything that you need into your life.

I have no desire for spiritual titles, alpha titles, sex oriented titles or money titles. What I really resonate with is Inner Joyā€¦ To cultivate all the qualities that makes me shine as a person, be creative, witty, funny, outgoing and unstopable. That attitude naturally drives me to obtain whatever I need/want in my life, it has always been this way.

Expressing my True Nature as freely as I can.

2 Likes

I just did 3 minutes of Paragon Experimentalā€¦
Now my stack is 2/3 Experimental

DR st1
Paragon X
LBHX

I feel very relaxed and sedatedā€¦

2 Likes

Its been 30 minutes since I did Paragon Experimental and I feel just like if I smoked a jointā€¦ The physical sensations, the visual effectsā€¦ all my senses in overdrive.
Feeling very relaxed and happy.

4 Likes