A Journey of Self Love (DR st2-EOG st1)

This all reads like DR is giving you some deep insights.

That’s the first step to changing it!

Hang in there!

1 Like

I had the same thing about spirituality.

As much as I want to to Astral Projection X and all the new spiritual subs, what I need to do first is build a comfortable foundation so I have TIME to focus on these things.

So yeah, get rich on the physical plane first, then get even RICHER on the higher realms :wink:

Just make sure to not lose yourself in greed or anything.
I counter this with Light of Humility in my custom, but I want to add “Discordia Deliverance” at some point, also.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support bro! its really meaningful for me.
I will keep going through it all until is just an old, faded memory way behind me.

1 Like

Im already feeling a deep inner shift happening inside… Today I woke up feeling better and I did my TRE session… The tremors were very weird like I was collapsing completely and they got pretty strong, now I feel bathed in endorphines.

My girlfriend woke up super uplifted, she dressed sexy and is acting provocative, she convinced me to go out for a walk and a glass of wine with something to eat. The sun is shining and Im just feeling happy.

I got this idea this morning that I should only focus on the weak link for the next cycle and let all the rest of my life (most of it really) just blossom some more.

Im considering this stack:

EOG st1
True Sell
RICH and/or LBFH

4 Likes
1 Like

Day#14

DR st2 × 5 minutes
ELG st1 × 5 minutes
Paragon Sleep × 5 minutes.

I had an amazing dream last night, unfortunately I can only remember an image of myself, but is good enough.

This image helps me connect with the feeling of lightness and joy from the dream, it helps me remember that I got that feeling from resolving the issue that was bothering me, the one about responsibility and work.

I dont remember the details, but I remember a huge emotional release and that my mind came with a very nice solution for that trauma.

Now its time to be aware of the changes and keep going forward.

4 Likes

Next cycle is too soon for True Sell, specially considering Im keeping EOG st1 in my stack. I want the best foundation possible

EOG st1
RICH
LBFH

Seems like a better idea for now… lets see I still have 1 week of this cycle and then the washout.

2 Likes

I recently been pondering a lot.

When we do healing subs I don’t think everything always comes consciously to the surface. You guys think it still heals things subconsciously? Even if you’re not aware of the issue?
Or does it HAVE to become conscious to let go?

@Malkuth @Joa23 @Leandros

2 Likes

Did you ever have the feeling that a specific part of your body is happy?

I did my TRE routine this morning just before the shower… at first it was pretty “normal” how my back shaked, I thought I was ready at some point and then it happened.
I began shaking as if I was having an epileptic seizure for like a couple of minutes… then it stopped all of a sudden.
I took a shower and now my spine feels like its dancing in ecstasy!!

2 Likes

Now more than ever… since I began using subs more than 3 years ago, I looked forward to the healing dreams Regeneration gave me. Actually that was what convinced me that SC works.
At the time my girlfriend stopped smoking by listening to Regeneration without even consciously desiring nor focusing on that change.

I really enjoy the process of discovering what changed behind the surface, usually I do that by reading old journals or by talking with my girlfriend and openly asking her what differences does she percieve in me.

My experience with Hypnosis and NLP has tought me that we dont need to be conscious to change and let go, but its important to be conscious of the changes at some point, so that we can be aware of our growth and avoid falling into the trap that nothing is changing.

2 Likes

Awesome and thank you.

And sorry for hijacking your journal :grin:

1 Like

A good hijack is a welcomed hijack :sunglasses:

1 Like

This has the feel of a Question/Non-Question.

I think the reason that the question is in your mind is that your deeper mind is answering it for you.

But I would say absolutely. There does not need to be a conscious surfacing for healing to occur. In my opinion that would be an insanely narrow limitation to impose on the subconscious mind.

It’s constantly healing, shielding, and protecting us in so many ways. It can make ‘mistakes’ too. And it learns.

Thank you Mind and Thank you Nature. :pray:

2 Likes

Good, or else… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

get-out-my-plane-get

2 Likes

It feels like @AlexanderGraves was looking to externally/consciously confirm what he already knows unconsciously to be the case.

I agree, unfortunately a lot of people do believe that.

Thanks you Mind and Thank you Nature :orange_heart:

2 Likes

I told some things to my girlfriend this morning that bothered me yesterday, but in a more loving way than I used to in the past and asked for her to help me.
She listened, she responded well and said something that bothered her and we agree on that too.
We felt good talking things out without blame or anger.

A minute ago she came to me saying “Ive notice how now we are able to talk things out in a good way… without having to store anger and resentment inside, I like it”. I agreed to that.

Thats conscious confirmation of changes that happened unconsiously without being aware of what was changing, when it was changing and what experiences/emotions we let go".

I think that comes by having a wide scope “objective” (for lack of a better word)… something like me knowing deep inside that Im running Dragon Reborn for the purpose of becoming a better, helthier and happier man. Also knowing that my inner wisdom knows excatly what that is and how to come about getting it.

4 Likes

Both and more.

The technique I learned during DR, Elixir, CfW and Lovebomb for Humanity I can replicate at any time.

2 Likes

Yeah I think this is it. The realization and most importantly, acceptance that healing is occurring regardless of my conscious realization.

This also explains the sometimes brooding undercurrents in my being, although I consciously feel good and happy.

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves meditation is a perfect example of things being healed without coming to consciousness.

I did a meditation retreat and a lot of sexual thoughts came up. A lot of random thoughts. Nothing to do with photography or the dentist.

But when I returned, a lifelong fear of the dentist had completely disappeared, and I could sit fairly comfortably while getting needles.

And my inability to smile for photos had completely disappeared as well. Where before, I used to tense up any time someone pointed a camera at me, after the retreat I was smiling more in real life, and a camera didn’t stop me in my tracks.

And interestingly enough, my sexual intensity and sexual kinks went way down. I just wanted to watch more vanilla stuff, and didn’t need girls to do as intense of things just to turn me on.

All subconscious

3 Likes

I get those a lot, in fact its happening right now.

1 Like