A Journey of Self Love (DR st2-EOG st1)

Third healing wave form DR st2 is over and now I feel I have no more use for the dragon at this stage of my life.
Will still keep EOG as my main title of course.

4 Likes

How did you choose to go away from DR instead of into stage 3?

1 Like

That was always the plan to do the first 2 stages only… Ive done DR completely before.
I wanted some springtime cleaning.

3 Likes

Cool! Where is your original DR journal? I’ll check it out

Thats gonna be hard, I asked saint to delete/anonymize my old forum account… let me see if I can find it, I only have to remember the journal name.

1 Like

@Billions this is where all started:

Im reading it again and what a trip I had!!

2 Likes

After reading that old journal of mine, Im feeling really tempted to run DR st3 and Paragon some more :rofl:

3 Likes

Damn Dragon hes sneaky…

Im feeling somewhat down about the idea of me getting older, getting close to 50. Ive been reminiscing my childhood and teen years all day long, well yesterday too.

Today a kid (about 10) came out from his appartment close to mine and immediately in my head I went “hum… I wonder if his mom is hot” Later I felt a bit depressed… Im looking at hot moms that are younger than me… which means moms are younger than I am… which means Im old. Nice logic, eh?

I miss the energy and the unlimited choices I felt life had when I was a kid and I despise all the wrong choices of my teens and my 20s.

I feel I have very limited time left and Ive been craving a lot to have sex with other women. Nothing wrong with my girlfriend we have a lot of fun, awesome sex and a solid relationship based on love and growth. Craving other women its more of a symbol of the missed opportunities of the past and the resistance to accept the fact that Im getting older.

Btw… the kid was going to the pool in my building and I have direct view of it from my appartment… the mom is in fact pretty hot.

3 Likes

Getting older might also just mean you already learned a lot of lessons, worked through karma, ascended the realms, etc.

Next life you start from scratch again in a body of a baby that can’t move and only scream.

Enjoy the days you have in full consciousness :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You got me laughing there… joyful smile… thank you!!

2 Likes

Day#21

Last day of the cycle…

DR st2
EOG st1
Paragon Sleep
5 minutes each.

Had a rough awakening today… lots of anger, followed by waves of sadness and finally a deep feeling of lackness. This is where I believe DR and EOG are working together, uncovering memories and trauma in which I felt the lack of something, scarcity… whether it was a lack of love, or attention or the lack of things.

What the experiences had in common is that I felt there wasnt enough of whatever I wanted/needed at the time… there wasnt enough good things/experiences available to be had for me… an overall feeling of absence.

Anyways I did some HMR to help the healing process, then made love with my girlfriend, after that I practiced some kick boxing and went to the pool. Now I feel really good, although a bit shaken inside.

3 Likes

For the next cycle both EOG st1 and LBFH are a sure thing… as much as I love DR, I have to remember myself that the focus of this stack is EOG and DR is too dominant.
Im considering adding a 3rd title, but Im not sure what… It must be something light though.

2 Likes

A lot of fear coming out today… Its not the first time I feel this kind of fear, its a fear of confrontation, punishment and aggression.

2 Likes

2nd day of washout…

Im feeling pretty good after yesterday emotional rollercoaster, I still feel a lot of processing going on in the background.

1 Like

Theres a part of my mind that keeps pushing the idea of adding Godlike Masculinity

2 Likes

Weird I have the same feelings lol
That urge to add GLM

1 Like

Thats the ZP wisdom bro!!

1 Like

Washout day#3

I feel my brain is overheated… last night I had endless dreams related to EOG.
For a moment I thought about listening to subs today, but the mental fatigue is strong, I do need more rest.

1 Like

Yeah I keep wondering if its the ZP wisdom or recon. Imma wait this cycle and washout and then I’ll judge.

1 Like

On my 3rd day of washout I can say adding GLM at some point would be benefitial, but theres no urge to add it anymore.
I was feeling afraid, there was a lot of emotional digging and movement and thought it could help.

Finally I ended up doing what I was afraid of anyway, with total chill and learned a valuable lesson.

If you are gonna run a healing stack, dont be surprised if you suddenly feel overwhelmed by fear and self doubt :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes