A first step towards Money and Knowledge

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to be part of the community.

I’m very excited by the results you guys are getting.

I’m a solopreneur, just started a business and I’m also studying at university.

My goals are:

1. Go from “Broke” to “Earning a decent amount of Money” with my new business in the shortest possible time
  2. Get my degree with honors (more for personal achievement rather than for career advancement)

I’m just starting using the subs (it’s been a couple of days). I’m using Limitless and pure Mogul.

I’m not sure about Mogul just yet but Limitless—oh boy.

Anxiety for my upcoming exams is gone.

Stress is gone and I’m able to study for long hours without feeling distracted or depleted like before.

Not sure about if my retention is improving just yet, I’ll keep you posted.

Do you think I made the right choice with this stack, according with my goals?

At the moment I’m just listening to the subs as much as possible, I just put Limitless and Mogul on alternatively without a proper schedule or order. I don’t know if I’m doing this right.

Any suggestion is really appreciated.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Hello,

You did. Mogul will help you with your entrepreneurial goals, while Limitless with your academic goals.

Alternating them is fine. Keep in mind that you can change the amounts of loops/repetitions of each subliminal to get more of a focus on what you would like. Seems to me you would benefit from equal levels of Mogul and Limitless, ie 1x1.

Welcome to Subliminal Club. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great! Thank you for your answer and I’m happy to be here.

You guys are killing it with these subs! :bomb:

3 Likes

Are you using the new v2 version? I am very curious to know what that secret addition to the recording is, because i have had some interesting insights and feeling from it. More spiritual, inner motivation, drive and confidence really. although I have also used ascended mogul for the last 30 days and discontinued it because I’m not sure if I want to go further. I want to know about what is in the new limitless.

3 Likes

Actually that post might be more appropriate in the limitless v2 thread. Thank you for your patience. haha

2 Likes

Are you using the new v2 version?

Yes!

I can’t really tell if I’m having tangible results with Mogul (it’s been just a couple of days), so take it with a grain of salt, but one thing I noticed is occasional sprouts of euphoria and the sensation that “I got this”.

Hope it makes sense!

3 Likes