A and Ω - Nemesis' ZP journey

Welcome to my ZP Journey

And so it begins…

Stack:
Wanted
Chosen
DIAMOND (pending)

Day 0:

Current time is 02:30 GMT so going to go to sleep and await the downloads in the morning. I’m going to decide if DIAMOND will be my 3rd choice but for now I will do a loop of Wanted and Chosen in the morning and report back.

9 Likes

Just got up and showered so gonna listen to my loop of Chosen and see what happens.

Finished my first loop of Chosen ZP

In terms of feelings, I feel lighter for sure and more positive. My internal autopilot thoughts are changing a little as I ran Wanted last night before sleep. My roommate was ingratiating himself a little more than usual but it was literally a 1 minute interaction before I returned to my bedroom (we both work from home)

I’ll give a day rest as per instructions and then update when anything significant happens.

3 Likes

Update: I feel like someone who can strike through to the core of people. Like I can describe the positives in people and what they need to hear to bring it out of them. I feel no more hate towards past enemies. I feel I can correct them and make them better people.

This feeling makes me feel relaxed and calm. Like I can handle anything and anyone. I also feel people will respect me more even without knowing if it’s true.

More to come once I have a days rest and play the stack again after tomorrow.

So far Chosen feels the most noticeable.

7 Likes

Update: Not sure which sub it is but i’ve been playing 90’s dance/trance hits all day long, been feeling great - some classic bangers right there!

1 Like

Day 2

Nothing too crazy going on but it’s only day 2. I’m expecting a compounding effect as the days and weeks roll on. People seem to be acting different around me, not celebrity-esque but women hovering around me, being pleasant, holding the door for me etc. I also get a slight feeling I’m a bit intimidating to some (not sure why as I’m not a huge or aggressive looking person)

Got my Wanted loop on as I type and I’m still keeping my 3rd slot open for the time being now that PSZP is an option.

3 Likes

P.S getting through my stack in half an hour is just amazing haha

1 Like

Day 3

I’m seeing a lot more positivity and peace in the forums lately since release and it shows the effect ZP has been having on us so hell yeah!

Woke up a bit later than usual today so I think I needed the extra zzz’

Contemplating going out on the town tonight which is something I’ve not had an urge to do for a while. Might not though due to logistics but I feel like taking these ZP’s for a spin in a nightclub setting!

Nothing further to report really, people have been receptive and pleasant since beginning. Seeing some friends and family this weekend so will be able to gauge their reactions to anything new.

2 Likes

Insight

I realised I need to let my brain just function by itself without having to judge or analyse everything all the time. I would have flight or fight response thinking over everything that happens due to being anxious growing up. I would have to stop and check everything that someone said or tried to do to ensure I wasnt being duped or manipulated - a habit I still have to this date but less so.

This level of thinking can stop you achieving anything due to always being low vibration due to scared energy “oh what does this mean to me?” or “can this hurt me?” when all it is is an invitation from some friends to a music event. I know it must seem silly to some but to better describe it it’s like having a policeman stop you every ten yards to check if everything’s okay. Your subconscious can’t trust the world so it needs to keep you safe.

I hope to remove this with ZP. Just to quit worrying about everything and let my subconcious just execute the script without issue. Need to stop stopping myself every time new information is presented and whether it can hurt me. I’ve never been injured (brutally) or in a fight in my entire life so I think my subconcious is scared of it ever happening.

The world is not out to get me. It’s out to help me. Time to let go enjoy being apart of the world. :wink:

1 Like

Day 4

1 x Chosen
1 x Wanted

Feeling more focused and straight to the point today. No messing around type stuff. I also would like to report feeling a little more entitled/cocky. Not sure if its Chosen or Wanted doing that or both.

I’m not an inherently arrogant person but I’ve had arrogant thoughts from time to time. Doesn’t affect my behaviour perse but at the garage shop today the old miserable lady who works there (to whom I just avoid speaking to generally) served me and I decided to make some small talk with her due to me thinking this is probably the only positive interaction she’ll get from customers today. Suffice to say she became happier and started smiling but I wondered to myself if that was arrogant behaviour of mine in doing that.

I’m going out with friends later today for food and then a gig. I’ll report back anything worthy of report.

1 Like

Tried two loops of Wanted today and I’ve got to say my personal confidence and belief in myself is rising rapidly.

So much so I’m wary of becoming a bit too unstable if not checked properly. I might start getting confrontational with people if they don’t appear to do what I deem correct or right. If you think about it if someone goes from wanting attention from the ladies and thinking they are deserved suddenly have a confidence and entitlement spike, it can do more harm than good.

I’m just trying to make sure that shadowy part of me doesn’t rear it’s ugly head when I’m out and about. I.E a woman doesn’t show attention suddedly I start losing it and getting mad etc. But there’s more work under the hood to be done first I believe.

Will be doing PS later today. I’ve noticed a desire to run Wanted more and Chosen less. Not sure if ZP is making me question which is more ideal for me but Wanted is always my mind’s first choice.

I’m looking better in the mirror, noticing the sexy side of myself and thinking of ways to embellish myself, tattoo, tan etc.

Sticking to my stack for now though not going to ruin it by over-exposing myself or experimentation. Could lead to less than desirable results.

My loop of PS went well, slept and now I feel real good haha.

Starting to see something breaking through now. I think it’s related to Wanted.

I’m starting to accept the fact I’ll never be perfect. Never be a shiny golden boy of moral and virtue. I have to accept that I’ve done things in the past that make me imperfect and will do things in future in the same vein.

To be imperfect means to acknowledge the rough, primal, human side of us all that we possess. I think this will allow the sub to run smoother and start catching some results. But this is still a good result none the less!

To show an analogy; imagine being turned on the outside from lame ass, volkswagon beetle looking car to a Ferrari or Lamborghini. You still need to upgrade the engine and the breaks and the gears before you can let it out for a spin. Once the sub has upgraded the internals, you can start becoming the super car you were born to be!

I’m loving the insights ZP is giving me. Next come the external results :wink:

4 Likes

Day post Washout

2x Wanted

Feeling great today after my two loops. Feel the script internalizing more.

Might try adding LibertineZP once released and see what it can do.

Ready to head into the new year a new fresh man. Lots of plans and goals to accomplish - let’s go!

3 Likes

Updated stack

Now going to be running the following from now on
Wanted
Stark
Chosen From Within

Done 1 loop of CFW last night and I’ve felt really alive today. Feels like I can take on the adversaries in life face to face. Just need to make sure I remain in control and not overdo it lol.

2 Likes

Injecting life cells back into the body of this thread - arise lazarus!

Since ZP came out I’ve been running various subs trying to find within what it is I am truly after
I’ve hit some lows and had to deal with debilitating recon at times, felt a bit lost as well and down.

I did some clearing out and recalibrating of myself and now I have actually just started to grasp how ZP works lol

Firstly I want to persue coding. I’ve been back and forth on it for ages as it’s such a daunting skill to learn but also seems extremely rewarding - the skills of the future will be to learn how to program anything and everything.

Since BLZP came out I’m going to be using that to help me learn code. Fully committed and ready to get my ass kicked but still gonna punch through. (little tidbit, I was always a talented person at school and with computers but was too lazy, partly to my mild add but still my fault as well) so I know if I am fully focused I can breeze through it. BLZP already feels amazing and with the nature of ZP this is one that “clicks” into place very quickly.

Secondly, I’ve been putting intentions out to attract a specific partner - using Heartsong.
I’ve been writing a journal detailing everything I’d like about her and how she’d look (real strong attraction to oritental/asian girls) and I made it as detailed as possible. I’m also supplementing with Ascension Chamber to help boost results too.

I’ll post updates when she eventually comes into my life and maybe even share stories and pictures but until then it’s just small updates on other things and BLZP

Stack:(Planning to stick to this for a long long time)
BLZP
Heartsong ZP
Asc Chamber
3rd ZP sub (versatile choice)

I may reserve the 3rd one for Diamond once my girl comes into my life. Might still run Heartsong too but…hmm…wait, do I even need to keep running it if it brings my perfect partner to me? note to self I’ll have to ask Saint

1 Like

CS50 2021 - Lecture 0 - Scratch (SDR) - YouTube

If anyone wants to know where to start with learning to code this lecture series is fantastic and will really get you engaged in software engineering/development!

Highly recommended

Been doing a lot of letting go and clearing lately (emotional) and feeling reaaallly good as a result

I also feel like a partner is near and closing in on me. Like I put my intentions out there for a specific type and I feel Heartsong delivering that person into my life gradually. Won’t be long now before they make their appearance.

1 Like

Breakthrough

This weekend has been a massive breakthrough for me. I finally experienced the Zero Point shift…

So I had been running ZP titles for a while and it didnt feel like much was happening. Seldom results here or there. On the brink of giving up on myself I decided one last final push of myself . I decided to switch the formats to see if that made any difference and boy…it did.

I ran a title for 3 minutes in US format. I did this on Saturday and the whole day I felt f**king amazing. I literally saw another version of me at the side of me speaking to me in first person. It felt like the real me for the first time - like my self concept had just been born,

I spoke to myself and really got to grips with who I am. Then I had some lucid and interesting dreams at night. I decided to repeat this today with a 3 minute ultrasonic format run again and same thing happened again. My self concept appeared and we talked about our goals and ambitions. So surreal man! I never envisioned having a deep and sparkling conversation with my self in the way I have this weekend. “We’ve” already decided to bury some bad habbits and start putting the reigns on life and taking control. I’ve switched my stack up for the same reasons of which I will disclose to this journal shortly.

Right now I’m just staying the course and enjoying this new experience. It seems the ultrasonic format favours me WAYYYYYY more than masked ever did…if I only knew this to begin with…

More to come shortly

1 Like

Why would old me only settle for one girl?

Noticing the differences in mindset already with the ZP shift.