A and Ω - Nemesis' ZP journey

Bit of recon today as expected but nothing I can’t handle

Means the script is processing and this is better than just flat out stonewalling.

On the plus side I’ve been instructing my self concept to do things related to each sub I run: i.e “hey do this and make sure i can get an answer for this” and let them work away in the background of my mind while i get on with the day.

Limiting Belief Elimination Exercise:

Step #1: Is It True?

A: Ask yourself is it true?

Step #2: Step #2: Can You Be Absolutely Sure That It’s True?

A: Can you really be 100% sure it is even true?

Step #3: The Benefts of Your Limitng Belief

A: What are the benefits - why do you believe what you believe e.g safety, security, given by someone else, religion etc.

Step #4: How are the benefits keeping you safe?

A: How is the subconscious using this to keep you safe?

Step #5: How Do You Feel When You Believe That Thought?

A: How does the belief make you feel? (Be honest)

Step #6: What Are The Turnarounds?

A: What can you do to turn this belief around? (Turn those bad beliefs around)

These are just to help consciously open up the bad things and help your subconscious clear out the gunge much quicker with subs. The conscious gatekeeper can sometimes be the reason why beliefs are deep rooted and are harder to pull out. You need to get those sharp shears and start snipping away. Hope this helps anyone.

2 Likes

On day 4 of 5 on washout and feeling the recon subside currently

Feeling a lot better today so hope the feeling continues.

Because of the short length of ZP I was never fully able to listen to them while sleeping but I’ve arranged it on a playlist so I can get the ZP hit during REM sleep.

Tried it last night with 2 loops, and I was barely asleep due to not nodding off straight away (due to other reasons) so I heard the ZP loop come on. I experienced something weird, that was in line with what people reported when ZP testing began.

I started seeing fragmented and scattered letterings and words in my mind’s eye. It came to the forefront of my eyes, in red and stencil like lettering. I couldn’t make out the words as there were many of them changing form - like liquid.

I’m hoping the deeper I can plant the ZP sub, the better the effects will be

More to come

1 Like

Internal monologue after waking up - “Hmm today might be a bit gloomy and there’s 100 things to do…”

1 loop of Wanted later:

tumblr_ox0bcrvaG81u2ragso3_500

1 Like

The introspection on CFW is amazing! And feels good to boot.

If you guys are having trouble with results from other subs, try CFW for a little while and let your subconscious communicate to you a little bit about what’s wrong.

Feels like my subconscious is finally showing me the real me and what I want from life. It went to great lengths to shield me from executing other subs fully and I am starting to understand why.

3 Likes

Since using the refreshed Stark I’ve been feeling unstoppable!

I feel real cocky and confident in my abilities. I feel smarter and more insightful.

But this has come with a big wave of superiority and condescension slightly which is worrying me a little.
I don’t pay it much attention as I firmly believe this is the personality that is most true to myself but i just know I have been pissing people off with it, even if they don’t directly let me know.

Hopefully this might even itself out but when I add Wanted to the mix it might get even worse lol

Feeling more confident with my fashion now too. Opting for more a street kid/hip style outfits for the time being.

3 Likes

Wanted refresh seems to definitely be much better for me. Already feel more like a wanted man rather than waiting to see if I am a wanted man.

Got some free food delivered alongside my actual food order yesterday (stark?) and the delivery guy gave me someone else’s order. I tried to hand it back but he said that was his last stop and that food would go to waste. :muscle: I also got extras i didnt order in my main delivery too :rofl:

Also getting stalked by a hot tattoo’d babe on fb. Not sure if I want to pursue anything as she has a kid.

More to come!

3 Likes

How’s does the Wanted refresh feel compared to the old Wanted. Would you say it’s better if it is how?

It feels more refined and I am way more in tune with feeling good about myself and attractive.

Been working out more and now I can wear tank tops again for summer due to my shoulders and arms being buffer.

I also noticed women looking at me way more and stuff like that. Only on my second loop thus far, so I will probably expect it to act like the venom symbiote and get stronger the more we “bond”

Been more obsessed with working out than I ever have done in the past lol

I’m sure it’s wanted making me workout lots more. Feeling like working out every day now.

I do like home plate weight excercises to hit every muscle group (or as close as possible)

Wearing tanktops makes me look good now, room mate called me hench the other day :muscle:

2 Likes