Yes. 
I thankfully decided to make a custom with Hot + something to help me with working out ( it was either EF or Spartan )
and since EF is multistager, I went with spartan core instead since it included all in once package.
If I were not to make a custom, I would most likely make a poll here or a general thread to compare the two and pick the one with more upvotes from the community ( your vote obviously included RV
)
Hi All, quick question. I wanted to add primal seduction core to the planned custom. In the sales pages it shows the old PS still. Can I add this on and will it be upgraded during the custom build or do I need to wait until the sales pages is updated. Any help will be appreciated. Also if this is a repeated question or answered, kindly help direct me to that answer. Thanks again all.
The core is already upgraded.
I’m setting up a custom around EmpD… hard to decide on modules since it covers so much! Any suggestions or recommendations please suggest.
I would list what your goals are for this custom, so people can give more in depth answers.
Is SPS: Respiratory System also good for healing Sinuses?
@SaintSovereign Does free pass module help with social media account creation?
I need to make different accounts for different clients but if i make alot from the same ip, there is a chance of me having to put my phone number or outright bans etc, does free pass help wid this?
I like free pass… I use a bunch of modules so I’m not sure if it’s the principle one making everything generally work out for me… I’m fairly certain it’s not limited to strictly physical paperwork
Do U also create alot of social media accounts?
Sorry no
May Deep Listening and All-Seeing be helpful for product managers and startup builders in CustDev and painstorming – to know what problems people have so they may pay to solve them? Particularly in talking to people, passive watching (when you see and gather product-valuable information while just living your life, not actively) and active watching (when you watch intentionally) how they solve their problems, etc.
Gentlemen, best module for increasing EQ (emotional intelligence)?
@qOS how does codename: umbra work? How comprehensive is the protection? What does it protect from? (I know not the rely on a sub for complete protection)
I’d like to know about Codename: Umbra also…I’ve been using Untouchable and
Immortal’s Blade to cover some of the same areas
Saint’s Note: Neither module mentioned can guarantee protection from circumstances. They are intended to help with situations, but please use caution.
Answer:
Summary
@Green-power-ranger — here is what Codename: Umbra is described to do, and where its edges are.
How it works
Three mechanisms. First, blending: you do not become invisible, but you fit into your surroundings so that people simply pass you by, which avoids unwanted attention before it starts. Second, repulsion: if someone who would cause you harm does notice you, they feel repelled and try to avoid you. Third, intuition: you intuitively know which places and which individuals to steer clear of. The whole module is built on not being seen rather than fighting — avoidance, not confrontation.
What it protects from
The copy scopes it to dangerous individuals, meaning people who would do you harm, and the places they are found. It is physical, street-level safety: the wrong people, the wrong places, the wrong moments.
How comprehensive
As described, deliberately narrow. It does not claim spiritual or energetic protection; that is Immortal’s Blade’s territory (cutting away negativity and malignant attachments and shielding against spiritual assault). It is not a combat or confrontation module. And it is not a substitute for awareness: the copy itself says it is no excuse to be careless about your safety and that no module can guarantee it, which matches how you framed it.
One consideration before adding it: the blending effect is described as general (people pass you by), so it can pull against modules that exist to draw eyes — auras, fame, seduction. If a custom leans on being noticed, decide whether you want the two competing, or put Umbra in a build with a different purpose.
Recommendation: add Codename: Umbra if you want to move through risky environments unnoticed and sharpen the instinct for which people and places to avoid; pair it with Immortal’s Blade if you also want the spiritual side covered. Keep the build at or under 20 modules.
@qOS How would Post-Traumatic Growth + It Always Rises + Joie de Vivre + Inner Voice work together in a custom. Could this possibly become a self-perpetuating healing combination?
@qos how deep does codename: umbra’s “avoid wrong places” scripting go? Does it help U realise dangerous empty areas where say natural disaster might occur?
@qOS Does module Untouchable have a component of keeping you indeed Untouchable from wrongdoers? I’m pairing it with Immortal’s Blade currently.