4 cores in a custom?

From the same thread

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for linking these!

I’ve changed my position and proceeded to upgrade my 4 core custom with Primal Seduction instead of Primal. Keeping all 4 cores.

I really like the diffuse blend of all of them and I’m getting more and more mentors and the right people in my life around healing, life purpose, even seduction. So wanted Inner Circle to stay.

This next month or two on it will likely be my last 4 core for several months -because I’m lasering in on certain goals but nothing wrong with either 4 core I’ve run. They are distinct though-and you get less -push from each individual sub-but growth and effects from all. They take more conscious guidance.

3 Likes

2,3,4 are smaller scripts from what I’ve heard but Saint has mentioned before that density does not have a direct correlation with recon.

PCC had me in crazy recon when I first stacked it.

You seem immune to recon though lol

My sense is this custom could work well if you’ve run Quantum Limitless Stage 4 before.

Yeah,have it in the faq.Density only affects speed of manifestation not ability to process.Renaissance man which is a light program almost killed me processing wise.Thought it was qv2 but my qv2 custom is really light >_<

So you’re saying that your 4 core custom went through the q order processing without any hassle?

It will usually go through unless it fails the integrity check but is at your own risk

2 Likes

yes, multiple times I’ve done that with no issue. An 11 module Ultima got through from someone on the Forum, I think there’s a lot for freedom and faith to experiment as we see fit here.

2 Likes

For the record guys and gals, the 11 core Ultima was discontinued in favor of a 6 module. Too draining to use in a stack.

2 Likes

think that might have been a fluke anyway.Even malkuth’s 8 module ultima got flagged

1 Like

Probably not a good idea to go more than 6 in most cases stability wise

1 Like

I’m sure your right, a fluke mutation to contribute to the evolution of custom effectiveness :slight_smile:

Well,even a 1 core q custom with only khan got through before so flukes arent impossible >_<

after clicking the picture link I’m wondering where do the other three pieces go in a 6 module with a three piece puzzle? lol

If your referring to @TheBoxingScientist’s Khan Stage 4 Ultima I think it had 5 or 6 modules

edit: never mind I know what your talking about, @BlackSheep’s I think

Yep,blacksheep

They tightened the integrity check after that

1 Like

@mecharc

You can experiment. Keep in mind that your subliminal might pass the integrity check. What are you wanting in addition to the 4 cores?

PS Thanks again @Meng123 for your memory, library, and archival skills!

Thank you @Meng123 for all your help!! You beat @RVconsultant to it!!

The same combination you had previously praised me on

Well if I already endorsed it what more can I say?:grin: