Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Khan Black: The Crucible (Now Available! Q Modules Available!)

@SaintSovereign ready new version in Q? I want to make a major custom

Cool update

1 Like

Yes. Everything is ready to go.

3 Likes

This right here.

:fire:

1 Like

Energy booooost, my channels need healing

1 Like

I don’t see a requirement to not “releasing” like the last version

Is that no longer a requirement to get the best of these titles?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign would ST1 have a similar effect to something like Essence: inner spa in general regulation of the nervous system, at least as a byproduct of the scripting in KB?

I’m slowly chipping away at regeneration microloops when I can to work at the nervous system issues I experience on titles like summertime and LBFH, at a slow enough pace where regeneration doesn’t knock me out of a work/commissions flow.

But it seems in the long run KB will help me channel that towards wealth directly so it seems worth starting now. Would you recommend avoiding KB if I can’t handle regeneration yet or do you think it’ll take care of itself so long as I go long and slow with ST1?

2 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign

Does New Khan Black Stage 1 have this feature? If so is it more, less, or the same amount of scripting and potency?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign or @qOS

Recently started a long term run of Khan- (stage 1 stacked with stabilizer) this cycle.

Would like to run KB at some point as well- is it recommended to run one or the other first?

Can they be ran sequentially, or is it better to add KB once at stage 4 of Khan?

Epic!

1 Like

Yes looks amazing. What are the major differences in this and previous Khan Black.
Anything worth noting aside from improved tech and smoothness overall?

Does this still work directly on energetic channels, or is it more emotional healing and desire oriented?

Sounds like stage 3 still is the strongest manifestation stacker as fuel?

Hi @SaintSovereign,

I’m not receiving password reset email in yahoo or outlook/hotmail from main site subliminalclub.com

Please help me!

Hallo @Fire @SaintSovereign

Thank you for that magnificent present.

I am running a Khan Black st4 & Sanguine custom since 4 months, can I include st 1 in my stack (with my KB st4 custom) or would you advice against it?

And

Woud you advice to begin from start?

And

Is it ok to rebuild my KB custom without listening to the first 3 stages?

Thank you for your time and answer

You should run Khan until st4 first, then add KB.

Both Khan and KB are multiple stage titles which are very heavy and requiring lots of energy to process. Listen to both can easily causing recon.

1 Like

3 min loop shortly after it was released. Felt a good amount of heat go into the core of my body at first, about 30 mins ago I noticed clarity in my thoughts, and just feel clear headed in general.

I wanna say that this just feels like I am just present in the moment, in the here and now, like my self awareness just got an upgrade. Not really sure on another way to put it.

5 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign
Is it more effective with this title to run 1-4 stages 1 cycle each then repeat from beginning 1-4 1cycle each then i will probably move to Aeon as next logical level.
Or is it better to run each stage 2 cycles before moving to the next stage so st1., 2 cycles then st2, 2 cycles etc…

The really looks like the ultimate subliminal. Just incredible. Thank you so much for this!

3 Likes

Okay just felt a surge of joy and peace come over me a few moments ago, found myself just genuinely smiling while I was watching a YouTube video. Just being happy and present in the moment.

2 Likes

With ZPU, one cycle is probably good enough to move to the next stage, though two cycles pretty much guarantees greater success. New Khan Black was designed for the user to be able to flow straight into AEON – an absolute hidden gem in the product catalog. I think the initial “you must run through KB twice” advice scared people off, though @Fire later removed that recommendation after we received enough feedback.

1 Like

Can you send a support ticket? Engineering is actually working on this issue. We should have it resolved by next week. In the mean time, Support can manually reset it for you.

I concur. I would get a feel for New Khan Black before experimenting too much. The copy may not be as edgy and intense as the first version, but it is still Khan Black.

1 Like