3 min loop shortly after it was released. Felt a good amount of heat go into the core of my body at first, about 30 mins ago I noticed clarity in my thoughts, and just feel clear headed in general.
I wanna say that this just feels like I am just present in the moment, in the here and now, like my self awareness just got an upgrade. Not really sure on another way to put it.
@Fire@SaintSovereign
Is it more effective with this title to run 1-4 stages 1 cycle each then repeat from beginning 1-4 1cycle each then i will probably move to Aeon as next logical level.
Or is it better to run each stage 2 cycles before moving to the next stage so st1., 2 cycles then st2, 2 cycles etc…
Okay just felt a surge of joy and peace come over me a few moments ago, found myself just genuinely smiling while I was watching a YouTube video. Just being happy and present in the moment.
With ZPU, one cycle is probably good enough to move to the next stage, though two cycles pretty much guarantees greater success. New Khan Black was designed for the user to be able to flow straight into AEON – an absolute hidden gem in the product catalog. I think the initial “you must run through KB twice” advice scared people off, though @Fire later removed that recommendation after we received enough feedback.
Can you send a support ticket? Engineering is actually working on this issue. We should have it resolved by next week. In the mean time, Support can manually reset it for you.
I concur. I would get a feel for New Khan Black before experimenting too much. The copy may not be as edgy and intense as the first version, but it is still Khan Black.
It is actually a very faithful upgrade. In earlier versions of our titles, we didn’t go into detail about the various features. With ZPU, knowing the various features helps you wield them. Yes – it still works directly on the energetic channels – let no one underestimate that. We tried to give a practical explanation of how you might see them playing out in your life. But the energetic work is still the primary goal, as mentioned in the first part of the copy.
EDIT: Case in point, one of the first customer experiences:
Anyone who engages in energetic cultivation knows this sensation.