285 solfeggio for healing

Anyone had any experiences of using the 285 solfeggio frequencies for healing. ?.

2 Likes

All the frequencies work like miracle. Listen to them. Just don’t listen to 528 and 741 together at the same time. You can listen to them one after another.

Each and every frequency work. I do listen all of them. They boost my creativity, immune system. I’m more relaxed and focused. Listen to them in pure tone.

4 Likes

I play an album with all 9 frequencies every day. Apart from sounding nice, I haven’t really noticed anything. But if it helps, it helps. It certainly isn’t in my way.

2 Likes

why so? @MavericKobra

simultaneously with subclub products or separately?

Which ones boost creativity? and what do the others do?

Used to do simultaneously since I don’t see why they should conflict. But now that I don’t have to listen to subs all day long with Q, I listen to the Q-tracks exclusively and other stuff (like these) afterwards.

1 Like

For those interested, this guy has all the frequencies in pure tone, each lasting 1 hour.

I have an album that I listened to in a loop after rough time. If I feel uneasy I’ll listen to it but I haven’t in a couple years.

1 Like

Ah yes i forgot about this thread I actually did try 285 solfeggio frequencies by itself for a month however I did not feel i gained anything from listening.

Maybe you might need to start with 174 Hz.

Listening on Speakers instead of Headphones is very important to gain the fully body effect. Not to mention to alternations in the energy of your environment.

1 Like

Listening to 174 Hz on headphones give me slight headaches after 20-30 mins :thinking:

Drink some water.

1 Like