Main Disc. Thread - The New Heartsong (Now Available! Q Cores Available! ESSENCE Arriving Shortly!)

Summary

Where they reinforce each other

The common spine is non-neediness, approached from three angles. Crown & Capital develops decisions made from internal authority rather than external validation. WANTED is built around being the prize: you don’t reach, you allow, and it carries extensive scripting against neediness and insecurity. Heartsong develops worth that was yours before anyone chose you, and wanting without the grip. Sovereign, magnetic, whole. Each one makes the other two easier to hold.

The second overlap is discernment. Crown & Capital filters early, recognises misalignment quickly and releases poor-fit connections without drama. Heartsong does the same in love: an ear for the real thing, the five notes of a love worth keeping, and a clean release when something isn’t right. WANTED’s manifestation side is aimed at people who’d be genuine partners on every level, so the attention it may bring is the kind the other two are equipped to sort.

The third is composure. Crown & Capital’s presence arrives before words; WANTED asks you to hold your frame under provocation; Heartsong’s The Same Heart Everywhere keeps your warmth and your word the same in every room. Three titles pointing at consistency tends to land firmly.

The Crown & Capital page also names romance titles and Wanted: Dream Boy as good pairings, framing it as the crown’s authority carried into intimate life. Heartsong supplies what that authority stands on, and keeps it from turning into distance.

Where you’ll need to steer

Reserve versus openness. Two of the three titles lean toward holding back: Crown & Capital shares less and lets results speak; WANTED reveals just enough, never too soon, and builds attraction on mystery. Heartsong leans the other way in courtship: say your interest plainly, have the hard conversations early, be seen without the mask. These aren’t contradictory (WANTED’s own page says the mystery is calm confidence rather than a mask), but they are different modes, and in any given interaction your conscious direction decides which one leads. Left alone, the stack will likely favour reserve, with Heartsong as the counterweight.

Volume versus selection. WANTED is built to bring a lot of attention, and it supports whatever relationship shape you choose. Heartsong’s second stage is built to help you choose one person and build. If your aim is a partner, that’s a good division of labour: WANTED brings people into the room, Heartsong helps you recognise the right one. If your aim is abundance, expect The Symphony to pull toward one bond.

Network versus intimacy. Crown & Capital organises relationships into tiers and holds outer contacts at a distance. That’s a business frame, and Heartsong’s Free Inside Commitment and Two Whole People keep the intimate side from being run the same way. Worth being aware of, not a problem.

2 Likes

@qOS related to previous but distinct enough to hopefully merit its own reply:
Could you discuss about the combination of Wanted and Diamond with Essence: The Clear Note?
And/or Wanted and Diamond with Heartsong (Stage 1 only)?
For a better answer, for Wanted, Diamond and Essence: The Clear Note, I’d be putting them all together into a single custom.

If it were Wanted, Diamond AND Heartsong - Stage 1, I’d pair two of them in one custom and run the other separately; in this case, which 2 would pair best with the other run solo? :slight_smile:

Thank you @SaintSovereign my goal is to have 3 wives, will Heartsong interfere with that?

1 Like

That is the ideal way to run it, but it’s not required. Many of you have performed so much inner work regarding romance that you may not need to run stage 1, but as you can see from the early reports, it is actually performing above expectations. So, a cycle or two of Attuned will serve as a results booster all around.

But no, it is not required. Very helpful, though.

1 Like

Nah. It’ll help, actually. You’ll attract those who are comfortable and interested that arrangement. It places no limitations upon an individual’s goals within romance.

4 Likes

@qOS heartstong stage 1 and eog stage 3 please

20 hours since I did my first loop of the HS Stage 1.
It was a 30 sec loop after 3 days of washout.
The first two hours nothing happened, then the brutal recon hit (on the same level as the previous HS, incl. emotional releases of shaking and crying) and lasted for at least 6 hours.
I am still in recon right now but now rather pissed than desperate.
I still have not read the full copy yet, as reading it only increase the recon and my mind starts crying out loud:
“Impossible!”
“If this is true then…”
“Yeah nice, keep dreaming…”
“Here we go, another try.”
“It hasn’t worked in the past, so why should it work now?”
“Even if the script works, I cannot imagine myself not standing in the way of myself.”

The topic of romance worthiness, neediness and abandonement is my major topic in life. Even after years of running KHAN, KB, Wanted, WB, LB, and ASBR the issues are still not resolved, so I was expecting that this new healing title will hit me like a train. And it does.
The last time I had this level of recon was when the new Regeneration came out.
I can imagine if there wouldn’t ne any Peace scripting inside here, the recon would be even worse…
It is making me feel everything I don’t want to feel, again and again. It is very painful but I have to commit to the process and stay on Stage 1 until stuff is resolved.
I wrote a lot of things down, which I guess is a good sign, since Saint mentioned that when I am able to consciously realize something, then at half of the heavy work is already done.
I had some longer sessions with AI, reflecting on all the anger I was projecting at certain women from my past and how my own distorted definitions of what it means “being treated bad”, were actually defense mechanisms by myself for myself in order to shield myself from some deeper seated painful truths.

Anyone else going through hardcore recon on Stage 1 right now?

Anyways, I have seen that there a lot of features in this title that are very original ideas and that were not part of the ideas thread, which is very cool, as there a lot of things I wouldn’t have thought about in the first place.

I am also glad that this feature made it into the final title, this exactly what is needed for anima/animus inregration according to Carl Jung, so thank you for that:

5 Likes

Does this include only monogamous relationships/only with one partner? I remember the previous version’s copy talking about defining different kinds of relationships as part of the process. I understand that the level of depth requires focus and engagement

1 Like

Thank you for the response Saint!

Is there a product in the catalogue currently that leads us through a similar deep journey of self-discovery, but fully in regards to ourselves?

Really embodying the idea of “know thyself”?

If not, I think that would be very valuable

1 Like

The scripting to help you focus on a single person is available, but nothing forces you to do anything. If an individual wants to date multiple people, the title will not prevent this. That’s why the response says that it will “help you choose.” No forcing. No requirements. And remember, while we may not list all the new tech in the copy, it contains all the new ZPU tech. In this case, it is the new adaptive scripting that comes into play.

Its major purpose is to help you essentially adapt the script to meet your conscious guidance. In this situation, if you decide that you want to date multiple people, the adaptive scripting kicks in and helps you direct that.

2 Likes

Not yet. :slight_smile:

More will be announced next season. Project LIFE.

11 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

image

7 Likes

Use the recon as information. I suspected this might be your response, since it was you and @Saiyan4Blue who originally brought this type of reaction to our attention. However, there is much scripting that will help you overcome this mindset over time (if you’d like to proceed).

That being said, I think you might benefit from answering the very questions you posted in your results post.

“If this is true then…”

Then, what? Finish it. Turn to whatever this is, look it right in the face.

“It hasn’t worked in the past, so why should it work now?”

Why?

“Even if the script works, I cannot imagine myself not standing in the way of myself.”

Again, why?

The fact that you are able to identify these types of thoughts and bring them into conscious awareness is a plus. The next step is resolving them. Also, if you’re running one of your experimental stacks, please note that in your response.

3 Likes

Nice. Feels like a successor to the original Genesis.

3 Likes

Did you write this? I like it a lot!
The rhythm and rhyme made me think of a part of a poem, and it took me a little while to recall it:
Look up and out
Aeroplanes, sleek as guns
are turning west into the light
and the air over the terraced streets
mutters at the miracle of flight

(by Tobias Hill, not one of my own! Credit where it’s due lol) :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s part of the lyrics to the “Project Life” song. :slight_smile:

I forgot that it’s been a very long time since I’ve done that to tease an upcoming track and corresponding title.

2 Likes

Imagine when the other romance titles get updated to ZPU…it’ll be quite the combo to run WDB and HS ST2 both fully rescripted in ZPU.

Will the new season start this year?

Guys lets not de-rail the thread !

Thank you for answering Saint, and I am looking forward to Project LIFE!

“Know thyself” is what I’ve wanted deep down from every inner-facing sub I’ve run here, starting with RoS and Genesis (which helped so so much), so it’s super exciting that y’all are working on something that’s 100% directed at that.

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes