Question from @Jouissance (original post):
EOG/RICH From qOS: Summary Both titles spend real effort on the belief layer underneath wealth. Both work to uncover and release scarcity patterns, inherited money stories, financial trauma and unworthiness. Both include gratitude, multiple income streams, investing, and the value of collaboration and partnerships. If your main issue is “I sabotage money when it arrives” or “I don’t feel I deserve it,” either title will address it. How R.I.C.H. works, and what it looks like from the outside R.I.C.H. is a single title built around alignment, and its results tend to show up as changes in what you notice and what finds you. Opportunities you’d have walked past become visible: a casual mention turns into a doorway, a conversation carries an invitation you’d previously have missed. Meaningful coincidences pick up in frequency, with the right person, the right information or the right introduction arriving when you need it. Your sense of timing sharpens, so you act when conditions are ripe rather than forcing things early. From there it opens concrete pathways: promotions, raises and recognition at work; momentum on a business idea; your creative skills starting to earn; aligned partners, mentors and investors entering your orbit; awareness of income that doesn’t need your constant presence. It also works on how you’re perceived. People start treating you as successful and trustworthy with resources, not because you’ve argued for it but because you carry yourself from abundance rather than scarcity. The final layer is keeping what you make: sealing the leaks, saying no without guilt, and handling the relationships that shift as your prosperity grows. Its strengths are breadth of pathways, the manifestation and synchronicity engine, and the full arc from attracting money to preserving it. It’s less tactical by design; the page describes it as transformational at the identity level rather than tools-based. How EoG Stage 1 works Stage 1 is the foundational stage of a four-stage, skills-based wealth title. The page calls it an “advanced foundational” stage: it revisits the ground that beginner wealth titles cover, but at a higher level and with more granular attention to what actually blocks people. So it does the same healing and belief work, then adds three things R.I.C.H. treats differently. First, purpose and joy. Stage 1 helps you discover which industries, careers and pursuits genuinely light you up, so your wealth drive has a vision to point at. That’s the title’s whole philosophy: find the gold within first. Second, practical financial habits. Budgeting, saving, planning and discipline, taught as acts of empowerment rather than restriction, plus a simple framework for turning goals into a plan. Third, it’s the doorway to the rest of EoG. Stages 2 through 4 move into customer decoding, marketing, sales, data-driven strategy and scaling. Stage 1 is where you get honest with yourself before you pick up those tools. Its strengths are self-discovery, grounded money habits, and being the first step of a practical masterclass. When each is the better approach Choose R.I.C.H. if you already know what you’re building and the problem is that opportunities, timing or momentum aren’t showing up, or that money arrives and doesn’t stay. It’s also the better choice if you want manifestation to be the engine, if you want the widest set of pathways at once, or if you already run a tactical title and want the alignment layer underneath it. Choose EoG Stage 1 if you don’t yet know what your wealth is for, if your finances are disorganised at the basic level, or if you’re an entrepreneur or career climber who intends to continue into the later stages for concrete skills. It suits someone who wants healing plus structure rather than healing plus manifestation. Can they be stacked Yes, and the R.I.C.H. page recommends pairing it with entrepreneurial titles. That said, R.I.C.H. and Stage 1 double up heavily on the belief layer. If you want both, the stronger pairing is usually R.I.C.H. underneath Stage 2, 3 or 4, where EoG supplies the tactics and R.I.C.H. supplies the alignment.
Summary
@Jouissance — thanks for bringing the earlier EoG and R.I.C.H. comparison over. For @hamyakos’s question, the title that fits thinking bigger, raising your standards and thinking long term is Emperor: Crown and Capital.
Why Crown and Capital
It is built around the shift you describe, from chasing the next result to building something that lasts. The Chessboard Empire moves your planning from transactions to systems and from quarters to decades, so you may weigh what a decision builds before you make it. The Emperor’s Crown helps your standards rise from within, so you may start treating your time and attention as assets to protect. House of the Emperor stretches your time horizon toward structures that outlast you, which is the “beyond yourself” part of your question.
It also develops operational systems that keep running without your constant oversight, and the habit of developing capable people you can delegate to with trust. That matters when a two-person team is ready to hire the best. Inner Circle: Golden Crown works on earning access to high-value circles through readiness and consistency. Its adaptive scripting meets you at your current level, so someone already running an eight-figure brand may be pushed toward the next horizon rather than back to basics.
Where EoG and R.I.C.H. fit
Moving past Stage 1 makes sense. Stage 1 is the foundational stage, and you already have the foundations. If you want to stay with The Ecstasy of Gold, Stage 3 is aimed at people who feel they have reached a wealth ceiling, and The Millionaire’s Mindset works on long-term vision and calculated risk. Stage 4 carries Mastering Second-Order Thinking, Seeing Beyond Limits and The Edge of Comfort. R.I.C.H. can stay underneath as the alignment layer, as the earlier answer suggested.
If the broken ad strategy is the most urgent problem, Nouveau R.I.C.H. focuses on market disruption, iterative testing and assembling a team around your vision.
A Stark Black Reality, which ksub mentioned, is an Artisan title intended for experienced listeners, with a strong fame component. It suits someone whose aim is innovation and being widely known. For building something durable with higher standards, Crown and Capital is the closer match.
Recommendation
Replace EoG Stage 1 with Emperor: Crown and Capital, and keep R.I.C.H. underneath if you want its manifestation layer running. Listening guidance for combining titles is in the official instructions: https://instructions.subliminalclub.com