
Im super curious about this one, I will be watching for this answer.

Im super curious about this one, I will be watching for this answer.
Is this automated, can we just ask qOS questions here?
Announcement:
Is anyone else on washout from PEACE? Curious to see what people experience during integration. I must say, I am impressed by how well the results are holding up. I do miss that “PEACE hit” that you get when actively running it – if you’ve used it, you know what I mean.
The magnetism effect has remained, though it isn’t as pronounced – a good balance. Interactions with people overall seem smoother. Ability to return to the center in the face of turmoil has remained. Strengthened in a way, as it feels more natural and organic. Hard to explain.
While in active processing, it’s just like nothing can affect you, which feels odd at first since most people navigate life on emotion. In washout, I feel like my emotions can slip through a bit more. PEACE has this effect where I have started to appreciate my emotions and the information that they bring. So, while I greatly enjoyed that period on PEACE where emotionality couldn’t sway me, I’m also enjoying this new state of emotional freedom – being able to feel and enjoy emotions without being dominated by them.
So many moments that I’ve felt myself absolutely moved by the beauty of music, or even the sunset. Really enriches the day.
Will revisit PEACE over a planned holiday break.
PEACE i was reflecting on this morning actually. I lost my job last month, I hated it, I’ve had some family issues that stayed on my mind 24 hours a day, and it wouldn’t go away. A few other things as well however I have a new job, my day to day thoughts are not on the past anymore, I feel my mind or thought patterns moving forward from that, I am dramatically more present.
Not on a full washout yet but I’m on a modified schedule that quite a few more advanced users are using (not claiming I’m an advanced user yet) and that’s to have two rest days off in a row, which acts like a mini-washout.
Most using the modified listening schedule pick M W F as their listening days with Sat and Sun off for their rest days.
PEACE does give mini-blooms during those two days off and I swear it’s making the positive effects from the subs more powerful.
BTW, I just experienced real equanimity for the first time in my life. It was a completely new feeling to me and as funny as it sounds I couldn’t figure out what it was I was feeling.
So I dug and am convinced that it was due to the Rooted Like the Mountain part of the sub. It’s still with me today. I’m not sure if it’s permanent, but it doesn’t matter because it will be eventually and now I know what equanimity truly means and what it feels like.
me too.
i also like this whole idea:
I have tried to figure out how to describe that very precious moment I experienced on PEACE. I cannot do so with language. So, I’ll try to paint a metaphysical “picture.”
Imagine a bright light that exists beyond the consciousness. You cannot quite see it, you can only sense it – far, far, far in the distance. It draws you in, so you begin to walk. And you walk and walk and walk until you begin to question what you’re even walking toward. That’s when it hits you – you were not “walking” toward anything. You were already there.
That is what I experienced, in very symbolic and metaphorical fashion, for a combined minute or so.
Thank you for sharing that SaintSoverign. I know you’ve been alluding to that experience for a bit. Overall, these are the “answers” I keep getting glimpses of with PEACE. You’re already there. You’re already what you want to be.
I just need to get my whole brain on board with those answers. 
I plan to keep running PEACE for the next two years with my upcoming custom, but I do plan to switch it with Summertime occaisionaly to add some warmth to my healing.
I’m very curious how PEACE will unfold over the next two years.
An unexpected result of Peace.
Yesterday during my golf game I was sleep deprived as it was my first day off. I struggled on the front 9 yet I didn’t get frustrated once. I even laughed when I missed a 3 foot putt. Back 9 went better after having something to eat.
Have also noticed The Valley Breath. Whenever I enter a situation that I know causes frustration, like waiting for people to get off the plane or a slow traffic area, I simply count my breaths and breathe deeply. At that point there’s no room for frustration while concentrating on breath.
Im on day 3… washing out for HS, maybe a bit too early to say something relevant about the washout.
Ive been listening to a 6 song list (instrumental) for maybe a bit over a week at night, in the dark. Those songs are able to move me very deeply and make me profoundly emotional. The thing is those songs are very uplifting, very empowering, which is a strong difference since most of my life Ive enjoyed bluesy and melancholic music.
That seems to have change, even if a song evokes sadness or anger it resolves in an uplifted, powerful mood. Like Im reconciling those emotions and seeing the power thats was hidden behind them.
Now that Im talking about music, I have never played as much guitar and advance as quickly as Im doing since including PEACE. Its “weird” cause Im now figuring out a song, note by note, that in the past I would have immediately put in the impossible category. I have it fully memorized, now Im working on the speed and fluidity… working out the details in how to make more efficient movements with both hands.
@qOS: I’ll start running this sub in about a month. Then my stack will be Reforged + RICH + PEACE.
Here is the thing. I simply do not like running three-sub stacks. Since I’m going to run those three for the long term, I’m thinking of combining two of them in a name-embedded custom. I’m leaning towards a Reforged/PEACE name-embedded.
What would be the difference between the Reforged/PEACE name-embedded.custom vs running Reforged and PEACE separately for the long term?
@SaintSovereign is it possible to get an ESSENCE module that is solely nervous system regulation? Possibly an ESSENCE module for PEACE that focuses on nervous system regulation with the healing scripting from PEACE? An ESSENCE for nervous system regulation that, instead of going inward, allows us to accept and be at peace.
An ESSENCE from PEACE that focuses on effortless action would also be appreciated.
I’d say call it “Inner Spa” but that was used for the Essence module for DRReg. The essence does indeed also have the emotional healing part with it.
Maybe Regeneration? I would very much like to get the nervous system regulation aspect in module form.
Same. Looking forward to the qos response.
I frequently find myself in this position. For the time being, I’ve just been sacrificing the third title. I want things to be as clear as possible.
No idea but that’s my current custom
Emperor: Reforged/ PEACE
I never bought store versions of those titles
I like to keep certain modules ongoing so I just swap out two cores every so often
How is that custom treating you?
It’s good…I’ve been on vacation outside of my normal environment but it’s good to start autumn…I actually just added Emperor itself to stack