Main Disc. Thread - PEACE (Now Available! Custom Core Available!)

When it comes to auras, there is a misconception – same as the concept of manifestation. You are always emitting an energetic aura. Always. It doesn’t matter if a person is running a sub or not, living things emits an aura that carries information. This is a core tenet in the philosophies of the East (from the Western perspective) and Western science is now starting to catch up with the concepts of co-regulation and the human biofield.

The information that your aura carries affects others profoundly based upon their own inner state. Some people, who we call empaths (and the opposite end, narcissists) generally have a natural ability to sense the information arriving and act upon them – for better or worse.

But you don’t have to consider yourself an empath to experience this. If you’ve ever walked into a room, or a party, and felt the “vibe was off” without anyone saying a word, only to later find out that there was some hidden tension or conflict going on – you’ve experienced this effect.

Again, this is occurring right now, as we speak, as automatically, quietly and silently as you are breathing. PEACE itself has no aura scripting – the effect is pure co-regulation. Because you are emitting peace, certainty, “I have no hidden agenda,” presence and the such, there is nothing for toxic manipulator types to latch onto. You aren’t quietly broadcasting your insecurities and the such.

As a result, even toxic people will find themselves calmed (and possibly healed a bit) by your presence. No aura scripting needed. Natural co-regulation.

27 Likes

Could we get more titles like these in other popular lines maybe? Would be fun.

Wanted has Dream Boy. Its from the same mould.

@qOS Could you give me a description of stacking Peace and Hero Light that blinds stage 2 water.

2 Likes
Summary

Here’s how PEACE and HERO: The Light That Blinds Stage 2: Water sit together.

The two titles work on neighbouring ground, so it’s worth being clear about what each one is doing, because the overlap is real and so is the difference.

PEACE is a foundation. It works to restore a settled baseline underneath everything else: a resting sense of inner peace that doesn’t need the day to go well, a widening pause between what happens and how you respond, a quieter mind, deeper rest, and the capacity to act decisively from a settled place rather than from pressure. It doesn’t ask you to process anything. It reconnects you to the part of you that was never disturbed in the first place, and any release that happens tends to happen on its own as the system relaxes. The page itself says to run it underneath your other titles, not against them.

Water is a mastery stage. Its subject is your emotional life, but the aim isn’t calm for its own sake. It’s the ability to feel fully and stay sovereign while you do. It may help you meet what rises, including grief, anger and longing, and turn it into insight rather than being carried by it. It works on naming what you feel, listening beneath the surface of what others say, holding your own centre in high-emotion rooms without absorbing everyone else’s, honouring your natural rhythms, and, where something has been buried, letting it move through and clear. It also asks for something PEACE doesn’t: truth spoken from the centre, and the willingness to set the performance down and be seen. This stage takes wounds as material to integrate and move forward with, not as something to keep excavating.

Put together, PEACE supplies the ground and Water does the work on it. Water asks you to stay present with strong feeling and let it move. That is far easier from a nervous system that already rests at a lower baseline, and PEACE tends to make it feel safe to face what comes up. In practice, a difficult conversation may land fully, you may be able to name exactly what it stirred, and you may respond from your centre instead of from reflex, with the whole thing settling faster than it used to. PEACE is also widely regarded as a strong results booster for whatever it’s stacked with, and Water is a natural candidate for that. The two even share a picture: PEACE’s steadiness that storms move across without permission, and Water’s rootedness that holds firm while feeling everything. They point the same direction.

Some honest caveats:

  • There is genuine overlap. Both titles work on the gap between impulse and response, on grounded steadiness, and on emotional even-ness. Running both means that territory gets reinforced from two angles, not covered twice, but you should expect the stack to feel focused rather than broad.
  • The difference in method matters. PEACE settles; Water engages. If your aim is mostly to feel calmer and more whole, PEACE alone may get you there. Water earns its place when you want to actively develop emotional skill: literacy, sovereignty, deep listening, the ability to speak truth and let old material clear.
  • Water can bring things up on purpose, and PEACE tends to make it safe to face them, so you may find material surfacing that was quiet before. That is the stack working. Keep exposure conservative, and if anything ever feels like more than you want to carry, scale back and give it time.
3 Likes

@qOS on RoS/CC + PEACE + Wanted Black

4 Likes

:eye: :lips: :eye:

Im super curious about this one, I will be watching for this answer.

Is this automated, can we just ask qOS questions here?

Announcement:

4 Likes

@qOS PEACE + Sanguine please

1 Like

@Subclubber answer in this

2 Likes

Is anyone else on washout from PEACE? Curious to see what people experience during integration. I must say, I am impressed by how well the results are holding up. I do miss that “PEACE hit” that you get when actively running it – if you’ve used it, you know what I mean.

The magnetism effect has remained, though it isn’t as pronounced – a good balance. Interactions with people overall seem smoother. Ability to return to the center in the face of turmoil has remained. Strengthened in a way, as it feels more natural and organic. Hard to explain.

While in active processing, it’s just like nothing can affect you, which feels odd at first since most people navigate life on emotion. In washout, I feel like my emotions can slip through a bit more. PEACE has this effect where I have started to appreciate my emotions and the information that they bring. So, while I greatly enjoyed that period on PEACE where emotionality couldn’t sway me, I’m also enjoying this new state of emotional freedom – being able to feel and enjoy emotions without being dominated by them.

So many moments that I’ve felt myself absolutely moved by the beauty of music, or even the sunset. Really enriches the day.

Will revisit PEACE over a planned holiday break.

19 Likes

PEACE i was reflecting on this morning actually. I lost my job last month, I hated it, I’ve had some family issues that stayed on my mind 24 hours a day, and it wouldn’t go away. A few other things as well however I have a new job, my day to day thoughts are not on the past anymore, I feel my mind or thought patterns moving forward from that, I am dramatically more present.

6 Likes

Not on a full washout yet but I’m on a modified schedule that quite a few more advanced users are using (not claiming I’m an advanced user yet) and that’s to have two rest days off in a row, which acts like a mini-washout.

Most using the modified listening schedule pick M W F as their listening days with Sat and Sun off for their rest days.

PEACE does give mini-blooms during those two days off and I swear it’s making the positive effects from the subs more powerful.

BTW, I just experienced real equanimity for the first time in my life. It was a completely new feeling to me and as funny as it sounds I couldn’t figure out what it was I was feeling.

So I dug and am convinced that it was due to the Rooted Like the Mountain part of the sub. It’s still with me today. I’m not sure if it’s permanent, but it doesn’t matter because it will be eventually and now I know what equanimity truly means and what it feels like.

8 Likes

me too.

i also like this whole idea:

I have tried to figure out how to describe that very precious moment I experienced on PEACE. I cannot do so with language. So, I’ll try to paint a metaphysical “picture.”

Imagine a bright light that exists beyond the consciousness. You cannot quite see it, you can only sense it – far, far, far in the distance. It draws you in, so you begin to walk. And you walk and walk and walk until you begin to question what you’re even walking toward. That’s when it hits you – you were not “walking” toward anything. You were already there.

That is what I experienced, in very symbolic and metaphorical fashion, for a combined minute or so.

16 Likes

Thank you for sharing that SaintSoverign. I know you’ve been alluding to that experience for a bit. Overall, these are the “answers” I keep getting glimpses of with PEACE. You’re already there. You’re already what you want to be.

I just need to get my whole brain on board with those answers. :wink:

I plan to keep running PEACE for the next two years with my upcoming custom, but I do plan to switch it with Summertime occaisionaly to add some warmth to my healing.

I’m very curious how PEACE will unfold over the next two years.

4 Likes

An unexpected result of Peace.

Yesterday during my golf game I was sleep deprived as it was my first day off. I struggled on the front 9 yet I didn’t get frustrated once. I even laughed when I missed a 3 foot putt. Back 9 went better after having something to eat.

Have also noticed The Valley Breath. Whenever I enter a situation that I know causes frustration, like waiting for people to get off the plane or a slow traffic area, I simply count my breaths and breathe deeply. At that point there’s no room for frustration while concentrating on breath.

5 Likes

Im on day 3… washing out for HS, maybe a bit too early to say something relevant about the washout.

Ive been listening to a 6 song list (instrumental) for maybe a bit over a week at night, in the dark. Those songs are able to move me very deeply and make me profoundly emotional. The thing is those songs are very uplifting, very empowering, which is a strong difference since most of my life Ive enjoyed bluesy and melancholic music.
That seems to have change, even if a song evokes sadness or anger it resolves in an uplifted, powerful mood. Like Im reconciling those emotions and seeing the power thats was hidden behind them.

Now that Im talking about music, I have never played as much guitar and advance as quickly as Im doing since including PEACE. Its “weird” cause Im now figuring out a song, note by note, that in the past I would have immediately put in the impossible category. I have it fully memorized, now Im working on the speed and fluidity… working out the details in how to make more efficient movements with both hands.

5 Likes

@qOS: I’ll start running this sub in about a month. Then my stack will be Reforged + RICH + PEACE.

Here is the thing. I simply do not like running three-sub stacks. Since I’m going to run those three for the long term, I’m thinking of combining two of them in a name-embedded custom. I’m leaning towards a Reforged/PEACE name-embedded.

What would be the difference between the Reforged/PEACE name-embedded.custom vs running Reforged and PEACE separately for the long term?

5 Likes