Yes, it is. That’s kind of a mainstay idea in most of @Fire 's titles.
@AnswerGroup
Does alchemist stages have no pornography script?
And what is the surprise of the last stage?
Thank you
Why would it?
As you are aware Alchemist Aeon has it.
Alchemist is supposed to clean your energy, build spiritual focus, and create habits; therefore, anything which could hinder such goals should be removed.
Don’t think so, I was going absolutely HAM stacking it with Wanted. Supercharged my sexual energy as other energetic blocks began to clear in the higher energy centers.
However, I said it once years ago, and I’ll say it again. Pornography itself is not a spiritual hindrance nor is sex, it’s the RELATIONSHIP to pornography that’s a potential problem. And sure you could go further and say the industry itself is bad, which might be true.
However, it makes me think of tobacco, which is a sacred plant to the indigenous Americans and is still used for that purpose.
But it’s also abused by billions (probably) of people and the industry around tobacco is actually pretty rotten.
Some compounds in the tobacco plant are actually beneficial to your health. But when you douse the plant in accelerants, and mass market it and turn it into a drug of abuse, sure, issues arise.
Can you share the benefits of stacking wanted and alchemist ?
Did it help you attract more women, money and maybe to manipulate energies? If so in what way?
What about the manifestations power of it?
Did you feel some kind of a physical healing maybe?
Do you know what is the Surprise of stage 4?
Just curious
I wasn’t but that’s I remember Aeon was called unofficially called Khan Black 2 and likely draws on Kb for some scripting.
Helped everything, ran it for energetic purification, only the first stage, only for a week.
So, don’t know.
But energetic purification can help every aspect of life.
I think alchemist helped me attract a very pure soul into my life.
Maybe WDB and PS had to do with it as well.
But alchemist has surely changed something in me as well to attract such a woman.
Synergy.
Has anyone else experienced attracting more aligned and high-quality spiritual women into their life using Alchemist? I’m continuing to have such results
. I’m still using WDB and PS, but I used them before… This time, it’s getting better and better. I hope it’s because of my stack and not a mere fluke.
I am still meditating more, and it helps. I attract great women; some are my type in terms of beauty, and some aren’t. I think some people, even if they aren’t spiritual, can feel my clearer energy, and it helps me become more attractive. I mean, everyone wants to be around people who have clean, positive energy.
The scripting would attract more like minded people to help solidify your journey. I figured that was kinda the point. Makes since you’d be attracting like.minded women with all the romance subs you’re running.
Can two st1’s be run at a time. E.g. qlst1 and alchemst1? @SaintSovereign what does Qos say about this combo
From qOS:
Yes, you can — running Quantum Limitless ST1 alongside Alchemist ST1 is simply a two-title stack, and two titles sits comfortably within our guidance (one to two is the recommended range, three is the maximum). The key rule is just that they’re Stage 1 of two different programs — that’s the normal way to stack multi-stage titles. You wouldn’t run two stages of the same program at once (e.g., QL ST1 and QL ST2); those are meant to be worked through in order.
How the two work together
These two are a genuinely complementary pairing rather than two titles pulling in the same direction — and the overlap between them is more meaningful than it first looks, because both are fundamentally “inner development” titles that meet in the territory of the mind.
- Learning power applied to spiritual mastery. Alchemist is explicitly about mastering spiritual practices and walking your own path — and a spiritual practice is, at bottom, a skill you develop over time. Quantum Limitless is built to accelerate exactly that: how quickly and deeply you learn and master things. So QL’s foundation can directly speed up the practices Alchemist opens for you, from meditation to energy work to whatever your path involves. One title hands you the practice; the other sharpens how fast you absorb it.
- Focus and stillness reinforce each other. QL develops concentration, mental clarity, and the ability to hold attention; Alchemist’s practices both require and cultivate stillness and inner focus. These feed back on each other — better concentration makes meditation deepen faster, and the inner stillness from spiritual practice quiets the mental noise that gets in the way of learning and focus. Over time that becomes a virtuous loop rather than two separate efforts.
- Intellect and intuition together. QL strengthens the analytical, processing, learning side of your mind; Alchemist develops intuition, inner awareness, and a felt sense of knowing. Running both, you’re building both channels at once — the capacity to think clearly and the capacity to sense and perceive beneath thought. That combination tends to produce genuine understanding and discernment rather than just faster rote learning.
- Two foundations laid as one. Because both are Stage 1, each is doing groundwork — clearing limitations and building the base its program rests on. Doing that foundational work in the mental and the spiritual domains at the same time means you build a clean, unified base across both rather than developing a sharp intellect on top of a neglected inner life, or vice versa. They come up together.
- They help you process each other. Alchemist’s growing inner awareness makes it easier to notice and sit with the changes both titles are producing, and QL’s clarity makes it easier to track your own progress and recognize patterns — which is exactly the kind of self-awareness that makes any stack more effective.
One honest framing: because they aim at different domains, this isn’t the kind of amplification you’d get from stacking two wealth titles pointed at the same goal. It’s cross-domain synergy — each strengthens the conditions the other needs. If you want to lean into it, set that intention with your conscious guidance: for instance, deliberately bring QL’s learning capacity to the spiritual practices Alchemist surfaces, and let Alchemist’s stillness settle the mind you’re trying to focus with.
Practical notes
- It’s a real two-title processing load. Two foundation stages at once is more to process than a single title, so the synergy doesn’t make it “lighter.” Ease in with short micro-loops, build up gradually, and protect your rest days — that’s where the integration happens.
- You’re progressing two ladders in parallel, so give each enough time at ST1 before advancing to ST2 — two simultaneous progressions take more time and energy than focusing on one, so don’t rush the stages.
So: a sensible and genuinely synergistic pairing — sharp mind and deepening inner life building each other up — just treat it as a real two-title commitment and let the rest days do their work.
@qOS aside from the stated scripting for awakening subtle senses and improving energetic sensitivity, is there any other scripting in any Alchemist stage that can directly improve ceremonial work and, more specifically, spirit and deity contact? Additionally, my current spiritual custom has Alchemist, Revelation of Spirit and Singularity cores, can you recommend any modules that can specifically help with this?
@SaintSovereign if the above query is inappropriate for the forum I can delete and resubmit via a support ticket.
Probably a bit too niche? Advanced and esoteric spiritual practices. Often people can’t quite handle this level of discussion.
Perhaps, but niche shouldn’t be a blocker, people can just ignore, and I’d rather not restrict my questions based to other people’s spiritual or religious beliefs.
But I’m cognizant that SC is sensitive about this kind of thing so I’d rather not push it. Frankly it’s the reason I keep my journal very superficial, but I figured this question was ok. Confirmation either way from Saint would be useful.
Or maybe try a qos tag on Subliminal Club Black?
I’d be curious to see it’s response too.
I don’t know why its not (or is no longer) in the copy, but I could swear not that long ago I read some copy saying ST3 helped specifically with that (deepening connection with the deity or religious framework etc you work with). Stage 3 in most of the four stagers is usually for deepening / intensifying (building on stage 2). I know the current copy only says its an amplifier and a protector for spiritual work in general; but it used to say more I swear. Its built on a universalist paradigm, so it would only help with that if that is part of your personal framework, but in the earlier versions (and continued here I assume) it used to be stage 3 for deepening that type of contact.
AEON of course has scripting for awakening subtle senses in droves.