So badass! Congrats!
Nov 28 - Dec 23 *
NC1 + Rich Now + Washout
Dec 24 - Jan 19
NC1 + Rich Now + Washout
Jan 20 - …
Playing only Rich Now in this cycle . Want to update the NC1 to latest EoG
I am now 163 lbs .
I am now 167 lbs . Plan is to hit 170 and then start cutting .
Side Hustle is slowly picking up . RICH Now is showing its hand .
Flipped a 100 USD to 200 USD in 5 trading days . 
Earlier today , it was sitting at 250 USD .
Thats a 150 % increase in 5 days .
Its a small result but The point now is not to derive income but to prove to myself that I can trust myself with more live funds .
Initial Plan was to flip 300 to 600$ . But I saw the Trading Account already had 100 $ in it . So I started with that .
If I can convert 300 to 600 , I will really get a lot of confidence on myself . I hope the Rich Now will keep showing its hand and keep breaking my Wealth Ceilings .
Speaking of flipping , I need to double the 300 $ only 12 times to hit 1 Mil .
Can I do it ? I donno .
In RICH Now I trust . 
If I can convert 300 to 600 , I will really get a lot of confidence on myself . I hope the Rich Now will keep showing its hand and keep breaking my Wealth Ceilings .
I turned 300 to 590 . And then the Drawdown began .
Well , yea am now in DD . But in hindsight , I was too optimistic about my ’ Strategy ’ .
The graph turned out to be so —
I think this goal is too Ambitious . So , am abandoning it .
For now , I am pausing trading this Acc
Signed up for a 1 Step Evaluation Challenge , starting from tomorrow .
Max DD - 6 %
Daily DD - 3 %
Target - 10 %
Everything is planned . Job now is to execute the trades flawlessly .
Jan 20 - Feb 14
RICH Now + Washout
Feb 15 - Mar 9
RICH Now + EmpB 2 loops + Washout
Mar 10 - April 4
RICH Now + Minds Eye + Washout
I want to turn the cold approaching women into money. Which title or module would you recommend me to get to the first Euro as fast as possible.
I am not looking for a empire or business.
Just get that small euros as fast as possible
@qOS
What does void of creation actually do?
It says it’s for manifestation and it’s for advanced users
But what does it do?
How does running a Limitless minds eye alone seperately
And
Running limitless minds eye with NWE
Differ?
Question from @gdbdboy (original post): @qOS I want to turn the cold approaching women into money. Which title or module would you recommend me to get to the first Euro as fast as possible. I am not looking for a empire or business. Just get that small euros as fast as possibleSummary
<a class="mention" href="/u/gdbdboy">@gdbdboy</a> — before pointing you at a title, I need to know what you mean by turning cold approaches into money, because the two readings l…
I meant the second one - If you mean turning the skill itself into a business
I am thinking of posting content in order to attract sales . But I dont want to dwell into perfectionism or establish a big business .
Its just a another side hustle . Just want to get to the Euros as fast as possible .
If I want to focus on a specific objective of a major title
Is it a more roi
To run the major store title and consciously guide
Or
Just focus on the modules which attack the goals
Or
Combine both the major core plus the module?
Does The Revelation of the Nectar Within: Pleasure Unbound
have any influence in cold approaching women in normal public places ? apart from clubs ?

