10 modules vs 20 modules in a custom

Could you expand on your experience with this?

I get the gist of what @Malkuth is saying. Today was my first loop of my terminus-strength custom and throughout the rest of the day I’ve been getting reminded here and there about certain content related to the modules I put in. Such as believing that failure does not exist in my timeline (Natural Winner), or that I should not worry if I am seen, it doesn’t matter because I have an unconditional love (Blue Skies), or that I have the ability to focus very well (QLQ). The present moment is great (EGO ADSUM), I shouldn’t waste time on BS like PMO (PoMaQ).

I believe the name-embedding aspect is very underrated, especially when combined with the build strength. Now will I be present enough to get through The Power of Now? Let’s find out.

4 Likes

Oh man, that’s awesome. So glad you’re experiencing these initial benefits. My sister calls stuff like that ‘driftwood’. As you swim or sail along a stream and get closer to a submerged ship, you’ll see gradually larger pieces of flotsam and jetsam drifting past. They are a sign of what you’re approaching.

@anon52452268. It was pretty straightforward. Used pre-Q builds for many months, then used Q builds for a couple months (I think). Then added in Stark Terminus and felt like ‘oh! I’m hearing the music now.’

Who is under-rating that?! It’s freaking pivotal. I thought people were valuing it quite highly.

Anyway, agree with you.

1 Like

I agree there. Name embedded Qs definitely hit harder than non name embedded Qs.

How about your real name?

Ask yourself, what name do you feel like you identify with more at this point? Use that to decide the name for the sub. It is worth its own discussion :slight_smile: Fun fact, Saint literally uses “Saint Sovereign” as the name for his customs!

2 Likes

I’ve tried to figure this one out :joy:
hopefully you can get more clarity on it than me
I couldn’t get any answers other than go with what name you most identify with
and in doubt-go with your original name, as you’ve been called that growing up and your subconscious will identify with it.

My custom has my full length name which I never use, but felt it would hit deeper. I though about having a different name in my custom for my second one but decided to stick to the same name. I think that name just get’s your attention

Like Voytek, Voytek, can you hear me Voytek, your results are improving exponentially Voytek

We don’t know for sure that’s not his birth name

he could have been built in a lab to create human potential advancing technology.

1 Like

If you would turn your head when hearing someone say it, you’re good. Beyond that, just go with your feeling.

We all have many names. Just as houses have many doors. Long as one is open, you can get inside.

2 Likes

How about compering a 20 modules custom with let’s say Stark. Is the custom much more powerful than a single title?

Yep. Name embedded at the least

2 Likes

I almost never get reconciliation from my custom.
Once I’ve reached my mental limit on regular subs, I can always run the custom
and it goes down smooth.

1 Like

I feel the heaviness of my custom so far, but I haven’t really had hard reconciliation symptoms yet. Fairly impressed with the technology!

1 Like

Which technology are you using and what’s your routine?

IS THERE A MODULE LIKE THIS?

I would not advise going above 15 modules especially if your new to subliminals I went over 20 modules and have stopped, even after stopping I am suffering bouts of depression, anger and sadness. Also it may depend on what specific modules that you choose if you had say sexual or self esteem issues growing up as a child. Then you might get suffer horrible reconciliations from sexual subs.

YES THERE IS, AND THIS IS A COMPLETE SENTENCE. IT REALLY IS. BODY IS CLEAR.

:rage:

1 Like

What are you running now Blackadder?

@TheBoxingScientist you did go through more than just 20 modules, though. Several customs and power levels all the way up too T2 is definitely a lot.

I’m running 20-modules and I’m just fine, I get almost no reconciliation on my Custom and I’m having excellent results. You just hopped on the Terminus, Terminus² train to quickly, you got overexposure, end of story.

Perhaps you should try Q for once, it works just as effective. Or you can stick with Terminus on your first Custom, it doesn’t seem to dense at all.