10 modules vs 20 modules in a custom

IS THERE A MODULE LIKE THIS?

I would not advise going above 15 modules especially if your new to subliminals I went over 20 modules and have stopped, even after stopping I am suffering bouts of depression, anger and sadness. Also it may depend on what specific modules that you choose if you had say sexual or self esteem issues growing up as a child. Then you might get suffer horrible reconciliations from sexual subs.

YES THERE IS, AND THIS IS A COMPLETE SENTENCE. IT REALLY IS. BODY IS CLEAR.

:rage:

1 Like

What are you running now Blackadder?

@TheBoxingScientist you did go through more than just 20 modules, though. Several customs and power levels all the way up too T2 is definitely a lot.

I’m running 20-modules and I’m just fine, I get almost no reconciliation on my Custom and I’m having excellent results. You just hopped on the Terminus, Terminus² train to quickly, you got overexposure, end of story.

Perhaps you should try Q for once, it works just as effective. Or you can stick with Terminus on your first Custom, it doesn’t seem to dense at all.

I have to agree with Hermit here. I’m doing forty modules between my two customs, getting good results on two loops five days a week, and almost no reconciliation. I’m just running Q strength. Now that my mind is used to the script, I might add in one loop a week of the same subs in Terminus. Until you’re used to subs in general, and probably the scripts you’re running, Q is probably going to get you the best results.

I’m running Stark T with good results (been doing it for almost two weeks now). I’ve done only Khan (three months preQ and one month Q-allfour stages). But I’ve been using subs for over five years now so I think it’s also a matter of getting used to subs in general.

This is a really good approach, using both strengths hits your mind in different depths, which is highly advantageous.

This is also correct, you can hop straight into Terminus if you’ve had much experience with subliminal’s already, it depends on your listening schedule though. Now running both Terminus & Q can have it’s benefits though. I’ve run Stark Terminus before, without any problems but then I had at least a month or more exposure to it.

A custom is a completely scripted completely different, so I would still be cautious though, it might give you a bloom at first and then end up in harsh reconciliation, especially if you lack a little bit of the self-cognition in order to feel out exposure.

How many aura modules do you have in your custom ? please list them.

None I believe, unless Energetic Development XI is one. In the description of Ascension it does say Aura of attractiveness so I guess I’m exuding that one instead.

How’s it going, still having Aura issues? Perhaps take a few days break and try Libertine standalone to see how that affects you. Don’t go over the top on the loops, try just one instead it’ll be effective nonetheless. Then the next day try Libertine again for one loop and add a loop of your Custom, see if it gives and interference.