ZP way of life for JCast

Yesterday I ran a loop of Limitless ZP then last night I ran a loop of Regeneration ZP . i feel like Regeneration ZP hit me the hardest as I had some really weird dreams related to fears I apparently still have.

21 Likes

Looking forward to trying out Regeneration tomorrow after the rest today. Yesterday was Chosen and Wanted. So far everything is smooth…

2 Likes

Kept on misreading the title for “ZP Way of life for JChrist”

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Anything interesting?

1 Like

Not much as of yet

Running one loop of EOG QV2 St 1 .
Really tired today.

1 Like

You may consider running Regeneration and Chosen before moving to Emperor (and Chosen) depending on the path you want to follow. I personally don’t think there’s a better stack than Emperor and Chosen when it comes to becoming lord of your own destiny.

Edit:
Here’s a journal with Chosen and Regeneration:

2 Likes

Currently running a loop of Mogul ZP . I will wait a bit and then run a loop of RICH ZP

2 Likes

Day off from listening today. Mogul ZP definitely has me wanting to get things done even though I’m not feeling the best.
Knocked some things out I had no intention of doing but are done now.

1 Like
1 Like

Day off from listening. I am going through some crazy levels of anxiety today. Almost a weird feeling of impending doom.
I felt this way before prior to running Dragon Reborn. Always in survival mode because of my situation at the time. Living in a motel and unsure what would happen next or how I would keep us off the streets

Definitely sticking with Mogul ZP and RICH ZP for the long haul.
Any insight @SaintSovereign ?

1 Like

I notice on my on days for Mogul and Chosen running the subliminal, I have a lot anxiety and feelings of doom and trapped. I notice on my off days it fades and the positive effects of the sub start to blend in.

When I was listening to RICH I had tons of feelings of anxiety related to money and career. I think it may be better to just run Mogul for 3 sets of 21 days and stick to the recommended pattern. I find chosen helps a lot as well.

I think RICH is better when you have developed multiple flowing income streams and you want to supercharge them. But you have to build those streams first with Mogul.

2 Likes

I was thinking something similar. If Mogul ZP hits me like this I am curious how Ecstasy of Gold ZP will be.
It’s a bit cliche to say " paradigm shift " or " shift in perspective" .

3 Likes

The anxiety is reconciliation. Make sure not to overexpose yourself. I tested another listening pattern this week and I’m paying the price for it today.

4 Likes