ZP - Wanted, Chosen and (Undecided)

Having this constant image of my niece and nephews playing happily inside a well-lit room while I am supposed to be dead.It is a surreal feeling, like something has happened to the world and the older generations have passed on. This image is not part of my dream. I keep on having this vision when I am awake.

Otherwise, I have been dreaming quite vividly recently.

One of these dreams involved something about wonder woman and a certain school. Tried to see if there was a link between wonder woman and the school by doing a google search when I woke up, but I could not find any link.

In another dream, I was at a food court that exists in my real life and realised that half of the stalls there are missing, and there was only an empty space where these stalls were supposed to be. The other half of the remaining stalls were closed. I realised that I was barefooted in the dream, and somehow I had walked out of an office during a brunch break to the food court. I also realised that I was late for an appointment and rushed back to the office despite being barefooted. Then I realised that the appointment was on another day (the 30th of March), but anyway the boss of the office was angry that I was five minutes past the end of the brunch break.

Been thinking a lot about the gathering storm and the dark clouds that are forming in the world.

An old book I read in school , The Inspector Calls by JB Priestley came into my mind today. It’s a British play set at the beginning of the 20th century and has at its theme irresponsible behaviour by the self-righteous which creates a chain reaction leading to war.

I could somehow relate to a certain line in the play summarizing the theme," If men will not learn that lesson, then they will be taught it in fire and blood and anguish".

https://www.bl.uk/collection-items/programme-note-by-j-b-priestley-about-an-inspector-calls

It’s been adapted into a drama anyway for those who are looking for something to watch.

1 Like