-=ZP=- Reshaping Myself: Emperor/Heartsong/Spartan

If I use Diamond ZP only as a booster and only before sex, how long before the encounter should I play one loop? One hour before is ok?

2 Likes

I woke up like an hour ago… NO HEADACHE!! and Im really hungry… AGAIN!!

Today is rest day, so tomorrow I will resume with Diamond ZP and Wanted ZP.

2 Likes

Post Recon BLISS… Man do I feel GOOD!

5 Likes

Yesterday I was feeling very good and wanted to hear some blues guitar. After a couple of songs YouTube recommended this guy, never heard him before, but when the guitar solo arrived… I got shivers of pleasure all over my body.

It began from the top of my head and spread from my spine towards my whole body. I mean thats not an unusual reaction for me when listening to music that I like, but this time was like 10 times stronger.

I felt blissed out, sorrounded by a powerful energy ball, elevated.

I feel this is connected with Diamond ZP, since music, specially electric guitar and the blues have always been very sexual.

3 Likes

Really early this morning I did 1x Wanted ZP and 1x Diamond ZP… fell back asleep while listening and had lots of dreams, I have the impression that the dreams were in high speed. Like my unconscious mind was processing way more information than usual at really high speeds.

I woke up feeling a little overloaded, this subs are really powerful.

Besides the feeling of overload, Ive just noticed a smile in my chest growing stronger… a feeling of childlike joy.

Since I started my stack last week on wednesday, Ive had 0 libido, yesterday I began quietly thinking about sex again, but without a body response, today I can feel the libido starting to grow again.

Im not horny, its more like a feeling of anticipation and a tingling sensation around my 1st and 2nd chakras.

3 Likes

I was picking up some paperwork at some place and noticed right around the corner a new beer house, lots of craft beer, burgers… you know the deal.

I decided to go in, because they have an specific brand of Hazy IPA Ive been wanting to try for months.

First thing I noticed… 2 young girls working there… not very beautiful, but really sexy and wearing little clothes, since we have like 33°C. Immediately a rush of pure sexuality rushed trough my body and I began to feel very aroused, not horny, not desperate, but manly as fuck.

Now Im having fun talking with one of the girls as she brings me delicious beer. Yes Hazy IPA is one of my favorites and this brand its pretty good.

3 Likes

Welcome back! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!! Im back and Im having a blast!!

1 Like

Yes!! QZP is a party you don’t want to miss. Glad to read that you have recovered from the shot :pray: :blush:

3 Likes

This morning when I was out for a walk, I felt so free, free to be me as I really am, without a care, neither for expectations nor criticism.

This evening I felt very introspective, I began to think about what I want for me, what I want for my life… First my flaws began to appear in my mind pretty clear and then I began to think about my goals. In a moment my goals in life reveal themselves as compensation for what I percieved as my flaws.

A sense of distance appeared between me and what I percieved as my flaws and my goals.

It all ended up with me releasing a very deep feeling of abandonment, I have no idea whats the connection between that feeling/childhood experience and what I percieved as my flaws. My deep mind didnt care whether I understood the process or not… It kept releasing the feeling until it was all gone… I cried for a bit.

What I do know is theres going to be more changes, quite powerful ones.

I feel very tempted to run Mogul ZP and Spartan ZP (Im adding the latter to Wanted and Diamond this saturday)

7 Likes

Something really weird happened to me while having sex tonight.

First, I still dont feel like the processing is over, I feel like Im in the middle of something and I dont know yet where this is leading, but thats not it…

While having sex I was clearly separated in two, the one having sex and the spectator. A part of my mind was confused, I didnt understand why Im not interested in doing any of the fancy, cool tricks I know sexually and at the same time, I was surprised observing just how my body moved in exactly the right way, at exactly the right time.

I dont know how to explain it… It feels like a part of my mind is catching up with the changes, but its 2 steps behind.

This experience is a metaphor of my life right now. At some level I have no idea where Im going, something inside me is leading the way with certainty and Im two steps behind trying to make sense of it all, but it seems a little too fast.

I feel like a small kid and his father, both at the same time, aware of the kid experience and trusting the father.

6 Likes

I guess its weird for me because Im used to be in control of everything, not that Im specially good at it, but at least I love the illusion of being in control. Now on the other hand I feel out of control having to trust in a force I dont understand and in a plan I dont know anything about.

Its confusing because this is the exact scenario I always though would scare the shit out of me, but now that its happening Im not really scared, I know Im supported, I know Im guided.

This means most of my biggest fears in life are no more than a castle made of sand… melting into the sea.

6 Likes

That wanting to be in control of everything to the point of almost OCD is very crippling and can hold many people back.

I’m also at the same point, having to put faith in the guidance and not have to micro-worry over everything in life. You can just sit back and trust everything’s going to be just fine.

Keep at it ma dood :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That feels very comforting for a change.

You too dood… you too!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Im becoming increasingly more frustrated with my belly fat, to the point is negatively affecting my libido. Its not that Im fatter than I used too, in fact the opposite seems to be true, its that my tolerance to the way I look is decreasing.

I decided to keep my stack as it is till I get to the 21 day, then Im replacing Diamond for Spartan ZP.

I will do Wanted ZP and Spartan ZP till I reach day 45 of wanted as recommended. Then Im changing to what is becoming unexpectedly my favorite stack.

Emperor HOM ZP + Spartan ZP.

Unexpectedly because money and fitness are the 2 topics Ive managed to avoid the most and forced myself into them in the past with very limited results, but now I feel drawn to those things… I feel a pull towards it.

4 Likes

I should add that I also feel the decrease in my libido is related with some other issues.

First, it can be healing effects of Diamond ZP.
Second -and I think more important- a response to my inner changes in priorities in life.

I want to move into a more financially comfortable life and I want a body that not only looks good, but also works and feels good for as long as I needed in this world.

1 Like

What does my unconscious mind thinks of ZP?

I just woke up some minutes ago from a dream, I was looking in my dream at some forum on the internet… I was looking at profiles and one of the profiles catched my attention.

It was something like this:

Name: ZP
ID: 293383 (cant remember the exact number)
Code: ZP

The profile had a picture pretty similar to this one.

apps.47020.14304848117999116.3a60b58a-22cd-4af6-af4f-a36e874cd9e7.25de2569-f89a-4890-ba1a-f19a53cb3c1c

Yes… a big, red truck.

Now Im listening to my stack…

1 Like

One more thing Ive noticed is that I feel more and more relaxed and comfortable inside my skin. My sense of humor is better than ever. I used to requiere a couple of drinks to be so nonchalant as I feel now.

Sexual desire is very low almost non existant. There is a 25 year old girl that keeps showing me her ass though, its pretty obvious she shows it to me. I have no intent to cheat, it feels good to cause attraction to a beautiful young girl anyways… you can see her trying to grab my attention and appear interesting to me.

5 Likes

You are Optimus Prime, bro.

images (21) (1)

5 Likes

@raphael Bro!! You are right!! :rofl::rofl: How could I missed that.

1 Like