-=ZP=- Reshaping Myself: Emperor/Heartsong/Spartan

@anon2351792 Cool. I am going to listen to Wanted ZP/Diamond ZP/PS ZP. I have a T1 custom that I listen to once per week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like an amazing stack… Im tempted to add PS ZP at some point.

1 Like

Took the booster shot yesterday morning… after a couple of hours I began to feel very drained, today I woke up with a little fever and my body aches.

1 Like

Haha good going, bro! When I read this, l immediately thought of this song:

3 Likes

Lol @raphael if you quote me in just that phrase, it doesnt sound so good :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha. All in good fun, man. But on a serious note, your results are great.

1 Like

I know! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

What a “rest” day… all day in bed with body aches and the fever, even if its mild, its still there. I feel soo tired.
That vaccine threw me to bed.

3 Likes

Outside of the “not in my body” sensation, was the sexual encounter MORE or LESS pleasurable from a pure sensation standpoint.

I also know the feeling you’re describing. It’s like you’re not aroused, but you can perform easily. It happened to me on Diamond ZP. It wore off, though, by the next time I had a sexual encounter (about two days later).

3 Likes

Significantly more pleasurable… In fact my GF did something to me that in the past was kind of meh and I used to let her do it for a while then move to something else, BUT this time it felt so good I could have easily orgasm. I saved it for another thing though :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
“Coincidentally” my GF decided she needed to learn and refine her sexual game, she says she has to keep up with me… Surely thats the placebo effect :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I figured out it was some effect of the profound shift going on inside.
I think tomorrow I will be able to continue testing.

Any input on that sensation you can offer?

5 Likes

For me, it wasn’t that I was “not in my body,” it’s just that my mind wasn’t. I was totally absorbed with… “nothing,” like I was in deep meditation awhile being wide awake. The arousal seemed detached. But again, that only happened the first time I ran it.

2 Likes

Well today I had more side effects of the vaccine… some fever, tireness, sore muscles, no libido and my brain was working at half speed. So much for testing the effects of my shiny, new ZP stack.

I hope tomorrow Im ok

3 Likes

Had an awful night, barely slept due to a strong headache that still continues, no fever though.
All this vaccine side effects had me thinking that this might be a good opportunity to test Paragon ZP, today is my day off, so tomorrow looks great.

I havent noticed any changes with my stack over the weekend, but thats for obvious reasons, who would feel changes while having a fever, body aches, inflamation and tiredness.

2 Likes

Might some of the symptoms be due to my stack? Like the headache I feel now? Probably…
I listened to my stack for the first time last wednesday and had a headache all thursday… I wasnt vaccinated yet… till friday.

The thing is, it aint easy to determine which sypmtom is caused by what… Lets give it some time.

2 Likes

Drink more water and try to have a rest. ZP needs more energy to settle down and energetic changes usually show themselves like that. Be aware of COVID…this mf is treacherous.

1 Like

Thanks for your concern… Ive been drinking lots of water and taking proper rests. About covid… I had the booster shot last friday and Im experiencing the side effects, today I have a mild headache.

3 Likes

Today is Paragon ZP day for me, currently listening to my loop.

3 Likes

I had such an horrible headache and tiredness… I ate a whole pizza and took a 2 hour nap.

The headache is mostly gone, but I feel tired and very dizzy.

3 Likes

both Diamond and Wanted are energy drainers. It came as a surprise to me that Diamond would also be an energy zapper. That could be the source of the headache…

2 Likes

Drink lots of water…. I’ve noticed a headache but goes away after drinking water and being hydrated. Also, a nap here and there…

2 Likes