Your thoughts! - Custom Q Build for Upwards

I know I am the only one that can decide the final outcome of this custom, but I am wanting different opinions and perspectives to help me form my final decision. I intend to use this for the long term so I want to make sure it fits me well and hits the right spots. Thanks for your thoughts, What do you think?

My latest draft.

Cores:

1. Inner Circle Q Core
  2. Mind’s Eye Q Core
  3. Limitless Core

Modules:
4. Wealth Limit Destroyer
5. Financial Success Reality Shifter
6. Sultan
7. Debt Annihilator
8. Fortune’s Favorite
9. Instant Business Tactician
10. Secret Source
11. Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
12. Wayfinder
13. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
14. Gratitude Embodiment
15. Chosen of Venus
16. Transcendental Connection
17. Dream Traveler
18. Joie de Vivre
19. Inner Voice
20. Eye of the Storm
21. DEUS

Could add/swap in

• Extreme Exercise Motivation
  • Negativity Displacer
  • Astral Projection Q Core
  • Limit Destroyer

When choosing the modules it is challenging, as it can change depending on what mindset, emotion state, angle I am coming at it from. Wealth modules are always a priority though.

And seeing as I have BLU, PSITU, Diamond and The Executive Ultimas, I do not really want to buy any more, so swapping modules out and getting the ultima is not an option. For example, I had Limit destroyer in here, but as it was tight I had to make a decision to take it out.

Just so you know my beliefs and the direction I want to go are more around the teachings of Abraham Hicks, Bashar, Neville Goddard.

My priorities in life (if that helps)

• Genuinely Tune myself to Abundance and Love
  • Manifest Abundance of money from known and unknown sources
  • Remove core limiting beliefs
  • Continually raise my vibration (Feel better and better about all the topics in my life)
  • Feel good about myself and my life
  • Tune into them profound spiritual vibes and perspectives more (Lucid dreaming, Astral Projection)
  • Create positive habits (Strength Training, Learning a language, Yoga, Learn business and entrepreneurship and studying & completing assignments for University degree)
  • Shift my thoughts into better and better feelings on a continuous basis
  • Feeling inspired and take inspired action
  • Improve my relationships
  • Manifest real friends and people that can help me succeed in manifesting my desires.
  • Make a shit load of progress in the direction that I desire
3 Likes

You’ll need to consult our manifestation guru @SubliminalUser

I personally feel that once you go Neville Goddard, Abraham Hicks is just a distraction.

3 Likes

@Upwards

I’d encourage you put in Mosaic because there are about 3 different themes in there I think… wealth, social, and “changing habits”.

1 Like

I must concur with @King. Neville Goddard is what you’re looking for.

You appear to have some goals which are quite similar to mine and are even going to use Inner Circle. I myself am holding off from my planned custom that will use IC until after the pandemic.

2 Likes