Your Personality Type

Khan or Emperor in tandem with Quantum Limitless & Mind’s Eye.

3 Likes

The book is a practical practice manual combined with grounded reflections on really doing the work. It’s also the author’s (evolving) magnum opus on his journey through the process of realizing the potential of Buddhist practice. He reached the goal post and attained arhathood.

The first edition of this book was released about 12 to 13 years ago (give or take), and it gave rise to the Pragmatic Dharma movement, in which practitioners no longer adhere to the taboo against reporting on specific meditative attainments and strive to be transparent, multi-disciplinary, and empirical (as much as possible) in charting their experiences along the way.

Yes, it’s all in line with the middle way principle, within a very pragmatic, applied sensibility.

1 Like

Campaigners are very emotional and sensitive, and when they step on someone’s toes, they both feel it. Individuals with the Campaigner personality type become stressed relatively easily and rarely take anything at face value. They may endow any mistakes they make with much more weight and meaning than such errors deserve.

Highly Emotional

sanquine

Luckily, Campaigners know how to relax, and they are perfectly capable of switching from a passionate, driven idealist in the workplace to that imaginative and enthusiastic free spirit on the dance floor, often with a suddenness that can surprise even their closest friends.

Very Popular and Friendly

daredevil, strengthen strength.

Campaigners’ self-esteem is dependent on their ability to come up with original solutions, and they need to know that they have the freedom to be innovative. They tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected – but unlike Analyst personality types, who tend to see that puzzle as a series of systemic machinations, Campaigners see it through a prism of emotion, compassion and mysticism

Find it Difficult to Focus
Probably ENFP weakest point.

limitless / blu / qlq st3

I will add a non sub concept later if I find something related to this type.

“I guess it seems obvious to go with Stark, as they actually mentioned him in the ENFP-A embodiment’s.” definitely.

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher its nothing against you personally i am just sharing my experiences with that specific personality type.

2 Likes

Thank you @user9437773791397760,

One thing I would like to mention is that the focus part is unrelated to concentration, it’s more like long-term focus on projects, endeavors, businesses, or anything related to life. From what it looks like a Campaigner is likely to be distracted by new ideas where by he or she loses track of it’s current project.

Frankly my concentration and focus on a task is far above average, probably due to a 2-hour long contemplating/meditation & visualization practice I dedicate myself to on a daily basis. But then again, it wasn’t a reference to short term task related focus, rather long-term project or goal related focus.

I used to be highly emotional, and perhaps I still am but I learned to manage in such a way that I gained entire control over my emotions. So, it’s kinda hard to tell, whether or not I’m actually emotional what I can say however is that I live in ecstasy for life on a daily basis. I’m also highly emphatic and I can easily feel into a persons energy.

The popular and friendliness part, surely is a thing and I’ve always felt attraction towards Daredevil – interesting. Stark, by far has been my favorite Title, it was a matched my personality straight away, however my focus on it is all over the place and it doesn’t hold any structure or discipline compared to Emperor or Khan.

While Stark does give me amazing productivity, increases my concentration to unimaginable levels where I completely zone-out into the work I’m doing, it’s been lacking the overal discipline, dedication and drive to push towards my goals. Which seems to be the hugest downfall of a Campaigner it’s success rate, gotta negate that quality of mine now that I am still young.

I’ve tried Ascended Mogul and it gave me insane drive, discipline and dedication so perhaps merging it with Stark in a Custom will be a game-changer for me. Who knows… I am likely to try out Khan anyway, it calls to me. Not that Khan is completely my style, but from what people have said it really deals with Action, Drive, Ambition, Passion, Dedication, essentially striving towards your goals relentlessly.

What type are you?

3 Likes

The test I linked is not my resource, it is only popular on this forum. I tested INTP T.

Khan is the playboy (Daredevil), using wealth only as a support for the lifestyle.

I only have experience with khan st1 right now. I AM module is interesting.

I AM makes sure you’re goals stay authentic to your personal reality.

1 Like

my extroversion has evolved, devolved, and evolved again over time.
As it seems other aspects of my functions have.
I imagine the typing is conditioning and behavioral based over
genetic and biological temperament based, perhaps it’s predisposed but not endogenous.
I have an identical twin and were certainly not the same type.

Anyway @user9437773791397760
while were having fun with this :yum:
good sir, any sub recommendations for

INFJ?

and

ENFJ ?

1 Like

For INTJ

To foster strengths Emperor, Khan, Mind’s Eye and or QL as suggest by Hermit

To address weakness

I would say Primal, sex and seduction, or Primal Sex and Seduction

For the inhibition in Primal, and the social learning, and increase persuasion and relatability of Sex and Seduction

2 Likes

https://www.16personalities.com/
infj
They use this image to keep themselves from having to truly open up, even to close friends. Trusting a new friend can be even more challenging for Advocates.

IC

Sensitive – When someone challenges or criticizes Advocates’ principles or values, they are likely to receive an alarmingly strong response. People with the Advocate personality type are highly vulnerable to criticism and conflict. Questioning their motives is the quickest way to their bad side.

sanquine

Limitless to achieve career goals.

enfj
Natural Leaders – More than seeking authority themselves, Protagonists often end up in leadership roles at the request of others, cheered on by the many admirers of their strong personality and positive vision.

Commander ultima

Too Sensitive
Too Selfless
Overly Idealistic

PCC

Some wealth sub to support career and expensive lifestyle.

usually your secondary develops right before teens. Whatever you were in childhood is likely to be your main type.

1 Like

What’s your resource then? I’m open to test alternatives, as I’ve tested almost every Personality Type of the catalogus, lol! Perhaps I am a Chameleon.

INTP-T, interesting. Have you tested any other Personality Type in the past?

I Am is the most beneficial healing module I’ve encountered with Subliminal Club, really love it in my Custom. It breaks apart any belief which isn’t beneficial and certainly aligns towards the Cores & Modules that you bind it with.

What I love about Khan is that it provides an entire toolkit to transform your Ego. I’m one hundred procent certain that if you go through each Stage of Khan that your Personality Type will be different, it cannot be otherwise; unless it didn’t have a major effect on you.

Daredevil seems lovely, Khan seems Godly and Stark is simply brilliant. How about Khan with Stark, that’ll be Godly Brilliant! Aha!

Curious, are those your types? I matched both of them when I did the test a few months ago while I was using Emperor.

Now it seems that I have converted into Campaigner, which does make slightly more sense.

1 Like

I subscribe to socionics and type myself ENTP or ESTP. I never use tests anymore, so I wont link them. Each list conflicts with the other, wikisocion is the only official source material.

I use these resources
http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Wikisocion_home
http://www.socion2.narod.ru/celsoclist2_en.htm
https://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/177-Socionics-Type-Examples-with-Videos

http://the16types.info/

In all honesty, I’ve tested differently throughout my life,
Those are currently the two most recent ones
I relate strongly to aspects of them

Khan and Stark could be quite the combo, @Badboi was running two of those cores in his custom and mentioned Starks took the light of Khan so switched to a Khan Core but others run both and clearly love the combo.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll be looking into these resources.

If I know what each letters stands for, essentially I can put together my own Personality Type without doing the tests right?

That’ll make me either (I/E)NTP so that would make me INTP or ENTP depending on the situation, I’m mostly Extraverted I guess but since most people around my are way lower in consciousness, I’ve strayed away from most interactions besides going out every once in awhile. So, I guess that has turned me more into an Introvert according to the test, but naturally I’m more of an Extravert. Who knows? I actually do like being on myself when I’m researching something, studying or other mind-related activities. I wouldn’t like to study in group for example, only for enjoyment purposes.

But that might also be caused due to being surrounded by under-educated or rather under-evolved lifeforms, although I don’t like to put it this way. Everyone is equally intelligent but most have not unlocked it because of how the current education, political, economic system is setup (matrix).

So with that said, it seems I’m more of a Debater or Logician, which makes sense. But I’m also a Strategist, and I have huge capabilities to make Strategic decisions so Architect?

Anyhow, thank you for the resources, I’m going to have a look into them. Maybe it is time we design a more interesting system :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s a very solid combo but also dense and I like to stack Quantum Limitless with it and eventually Mind’s Eye + Remote Viewing & Astral Projection. So I’d prefer to merge them into one Core – maybe I’m going for the the Customized Subliminal option from the general store.

2 Likes

It would actually be between intj and entp. Intp in mbti is actually a judger, socionics fixes this.

Introversion/extraversion is not related to people/social. Jung describes it as subjective (Introversion/Internal), objective (Extraversion/External).

Its good to test out any archetype you choose and see if you enjoy it, is the most important thing.

1 Like

Enfp Campainer

Makes sense why Stark fits you so well. Honestly, I’ve looked through your journal and quiet a bit of your experiences match with mine. One in particular is people asking me whether I am on XTC when we go out or pretty much in general, and especially when on Stark because my eyes/pupils widen exceptionally, similar to Bradley Cooper in the Limitless movie.

Connecting so many dots, haha, I’m constantly trying to figure things out. What Personality Type would that be ascribed to?

You seem Belgian, Netherlands or even German am I correct in assuming that, @SwedishBuddha?

Swedish so close. Haha I’m not the only one that people think is on XTC.

XTC brother :D.

The absolute hardest thing for me is discipline. I have a few habits now, Which keep me centered and carefree.

OH yea and Tony Stark is ENFP. Genius.

What subs would you guys advise for entj/estj?

Very interesting.

I resonated with your journal and I’m noticing the exact same negatives; lack of discipline. To be honest, I noticed this a long time ago so I’ve been strategically working around it by implementing habits – ‘don’t break the chain’, and stick to them everyday. You’ll actually end up liking your habits, nonetheless I am unable to stick to long-term goals as my consciousness evolves daily and thus my visions changes on a gradual basis. Moreover I am a Scorpio, they do things in extreme bursts of action, so it’s either all or nothing with them.

Ascended Mogul had pretty much solved this issue, so that’s why I’m contemplating going Ascended Mogul + Stark but Khan also sounds interesting.

By the way, I make friends very easily, ground-breaking ideas pop into my head extremely often and I am able to strategically think about long-term visions but I hardly accomplish them as I lack the discipline to strive forward. As of last year, I concurred this negative trait fairly decently and I do believe if people like us are able to completely demolish it that we have great opportunity for success & growth.

Basically negating this negative trait, will turn us in complete success in all aspects of our life. Feels similar to you?

Try Godlike Masculinity it has helped me greatly with drive, discipline and dedication.

Thank you, both to you and @Hermit for the recommendations.
Maybe that’s why I liked Emperor so much and I didn’t knew it, a proper choice according to my personality.
Haven’t used Emperor (V4) since last March, so I’m excited to see it’s new power now in the Q format.