Your goal is you!

I am neither.

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I lasted posted something here. Actually, quite a long time.

So, I am just popping by and letting this thread know: yes, I am still alive :wink:

I haven’t had much time for subliminals lately. May try pick it up again. Can see a lot has happened since last I was here.

But I think I can credit subliminals partly, for helping me being where I am in life at the moment.

Edit: Since a lot has happened since, I would like to hear some recommendations on good subliminals for working.
I know that Limitless is great for enhancing your ability to learn things quickly, which is why I think of sticking with it - had previous good success with it.
At my current stage, I think Emperor might not work at its best with the ideas I have now.

What I want is to become a better “smooth talker” with everyone. Not just girls, but also with my boss, co-workers etc.
I have Ascended Mogul, Emperor and Limitless, but I feel only Limitless is really usefull for my goal right now. My intention is not to focus on money or materialistic things, but more on social status .

@Fire and @SaintSovereign is it possible for you to update me a bit on new things you have made, which could work with my new intentions? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Khan. :+1:

6 Likes

True social or khan might be good with that

3 Likes

I read your blog. I think 6-8 hours for 3 subliminals are very few hours. It is quite hard to see an effect while logging a couple of hours on each subliminal every day. I think you saw results from limitless because Emperor has limitless inside

4 Likes

While yes, more exposure equals better result, what you’ve stated is not a fact and is based on usage patterns for competitors. It also depends on other factors – mind / body connection, how attuned you are to the goal and how much action you’re taking toward your goal. Not to mention, our subliminals “link together” and share common goals, so you’re getting cross exposure in your stack.

7 Likes

@fayzmayn - what a fabulous journey! Did you decide to do Khan or did you continue your Emperor + Ascended Mogul + Limitless stack? Do let us know.

Ahhh, back again.

Time certainly did not stand still for me - this thread/post/topic did however.

What has happened since. I can see last I wrote in this was back in Aug 19. I got a new job in Sep 19, and I have been busy trying to accomplish all kinds of stuff. So much that I forgot subliminals entirely.

Lately (2 months ago approx) I decided to give them another shot. I did buy Primal because, well I thought it could be interesting to add it in.
So right now I am running a mix of:

• Emperor x4
  • Limitless x1
  • Godlike Masculinity Q x1
  • Primal x3

A few things I have noticed ever since starting them again.

1. Up untill a few weeks ago, I was very satisfied in my current job - I work with things I like and find interesting. I have good and helpful colleagues. Not fantastic salary - but good overall.
    Now don’t mistaken me, I like my job and I can still develop myself a lot in it. However, lately I have been thinking of researching and applying for leadership positions. Not saying I’m going to do it now, but I do feel a slight urge or pushing inside me, that tries to encourage me to go for new things.
    I guess you could say I’m a bit difficult to understand. I do like things when they are settled and all this stuff and so on. But I also like to challenge myself, explore and do new stuff - even things I have no idea about yet. I’m a risk-taker at times.
    It’s like that there are 2 sides in me that tries to fight for the right to control what I want. It’s very annoying.

2. 500% more horny than before and my wife begins to find it a bit annoying :joy:

All in all, good stuff. I like the things going on at the moment.

I hope you all are well.

Edit: Sooo much has happened here.

3 Likes