Year of the Sexcessful Emperor

• The wife and I had some fun right after I woke up this afternoon. Afterwards we were talking and she thanked me for introducing her to these subs.
    She said that she used to maybe have one orgasm when we had sex. Now she has many every single time, and we often need to change the sheets.
    We think that this has as much to do with her Seductress/Libertine custom as it does with anything I’m running.

• I’m not consciously feeling Diamond like I used to. As in I’m not feeling horny all the time anymore. I seem to be saving it up for when it’s actually go time. That said, I think I may let that one bloom for a bit and swap it out for either Libertine or Sex Mastery for at least a cycle or two.
    I’m not sure which one to use. I’d like to get going on attracting women into my life for some more casual fun, but from what I’ve been reading orgasms can discharge the aura and I have sex regularly, so I’m not sure how effective it would be. I guess there is only one way to find out.

• It occurs to me that before last year, if things were going this well, I would be seriously anticipating the “other shoe to drop”.
    As far as I can tell, that isn’t happening.

4 Likes
  • I’ve noticed that I’m posting a lot less than I was last year. I think that’s because I have fewer noticeable shifts in thinking and feeling than I did on DR.
    My behavior is changing, but the underlying mental changes that are causing it to happen are less obvious. That may be because I’m on a stack that is more focused on action and results, or it may be because ZP has a much more stealthy effect on my kind than either version of Q did.
    Either way, day to day, it’s a bit less interesting except when stuff actually happens. Don’t get me wrong, external stuff is happening like gang busters, but the constant stream of insight I had last year has dried up.

• One of the behavioral changes I noticed is that I’m more assertive. I showed it today. The wife doesn’t like it when I eat in the bedroom. It is however my bedroom as much as it is hers, and I really don’t consider telling me that I can’t eat in there reasonable.
    I took something up as I went to bed this morning. She said that she hates that, and started in a bit. I said “Yeah, I know, but I’m doing it anyway.”. And proceeded up the stairs.
    Before I would have gotten mad and things would have escalated. This time I just calmly said I was doing it and went ahead.
    Her response was different too. Used to be that there was no way in hell she’d let it go at that. Today she just said “So you’re a jerk who just does what he wants.” I said “Yeah” and walked away.
    No pursuit no further argument.

• We had parent teacher conference at our son’s pre school today.
    Damn, he got an absolutely glowing report from his teacher.
    I was expecting otherwise because of how those things always went for me. LOL.
    I’m proud of the kid.

1 Like
  • I’ve been playing with an idea for the second half of the year. That’s coming up fast. Cycle five is drawing to a close already.
    My goals for personal development this year have been social. Both for purely social purposes and for career reasons.
    Perhaps Stark would have been a better choice for that than Emperor. I had discounted it because of the reputation it has for being less masculine than Emperor, and because it focuses on fame and drawing attention.
    Last I was reading about Stark ZP though, the masculinity problem has been fixed, and if not I know a way to fix it in a custom.
    To the second point, I think that my aversion to “fame” was because of problems that were cleared out by DR last year, and now I’m ready to get some attention within the right circles.
    I am about to revive a career with a new agency, and fairly late in life. If I want to accomplish more than the minimum there, I’m really going to have to hit the ground running and get on it. That doesn’t happen for people who don’t draw attention to themselves.
    The fix for the lower level of masculinity is of course Godlike Masculinity.
    So here is Dominus Maximus part 2.
  1. Stark Core
  2. Godlike Masculinity Core
  3. Emotions Unfettered
  4. Lifeblood Fable
  5. Manipulus
  6. The Boundary
  7. Fearsome
  8. Ebon Manuver
  9. Immortals Blade
  10. Dragon Tongue
  11. Voice Master
  12. Iron Frame
  13. Organization Perfected
  14. Extreme Exercise Motivation
  15. Sanguine
  16. Mountain Breaker
  17. Fortune’s Favorite
  18. Fusion Optimized
  19. Courage Reclaimed
  20. Mosaic
1 Like
          **5/8/22 CYCLE 5 WEEK 4**
          **WASHOUT WEEK # 5**
  • I took the wife and roommate out for Mother’s Day.
    While we were there, I kept not quite on purpose making eye contact with one of the waitresses. Not ours.
    It just kept happening. That means that she was looking in my direction quite a bit. She smiled each time.
    The last time as we were getting ready to leave, it was really clear. She had been flat out eye fucking me the whole time we were there.
    This girl was cute too. Oddly tall. Taller than me I think, but at least fifteen years younger than me. Great body and nice face.
    Wanted kicking in perhaps.
    I wasn’t going to do anything about it with my whole family there, but it was DEFINITE.
1 Like
  • I am having more than the usual recon that I get on washout weeks. It’s really weird that with ZP I get it on washout weeks and not so much on run weeks.
    I’m jumpy and jittery, and it’s harder to hold the negative thinking off.
    However, I remember that the level of anxiety I’m experiencing now is less than used to be my daily reality.
    I also have a sense of “this too shall pass”. That is new.

• I think that I may have been overloading myself a bit, so I’m considering just running DM next month and then switching to just my sexuality stack next month.

1 Like
  • The washout week recon stress started backing down today. That follows the normal pattern, so all is going well.
    The first few days when I’d normally be listening are usually pretty bad, but it gets better from there.
1 Like

Maybe consider SPS: Endocrine System in one of your customs.

1 Like
  • I’m already starting to think of next year’s plan. Question for anyone who has done this, has anyone either stacked Stark and Khan or mixed them in a custom?
    That may sound a bit nuts, but so did mixing DR and Emperor, and that worked incredibly well for me.
1 Like
  • Well, that was interesting. We went to a restaurant that we frequent tonight. I ran into one of the waitresses who has been serving us for years and knows us pretty well.
    I’ve always found her cute, and I’ve always gotten a kind of vibe off of her. Best I can describe it.
    We hadn’t seen her in a long time, so she came over to visit with us. We told her about how the last two years had been with the financial trouble and all that. When we mentioned that the wife has MS, the waitresses gave her a hug, and accidentally pulled her hair.
    She said, “here I am trying to be comforting and I pull your hair”.
    What comes out of my mouth without warning? “Oh, feel free as long as I can watch”.
    She then gave the wife’s hair another little tug with a mischievous smile.
    At some point she gave me a hug too. She was standing and I was sitting. That put my face right at chest level. She kind of turned my head right into her breast and kind of arched her back.
    It was most definitely not an accident.
3 Likes
             **5/15/22 CYCLE 6 WEEK 1**
  • The jumpy and jittery feeling is back. It just hit me. This isn’t sub related. This is the result of me habitually drinking a ton of coffee on an empty stomach. At least partly.
    I’m going to start limiting myself to one cup a day and see if that helps.
1 Like
               **5/22/22 CYCLE 6 WEEK 2**
  • Last week was kind of hellish. The wife got sick enough that she had to be taken to the hospital, the kid got sick, and the hot water tank went out. All at the same time. Tons of fuckin fun.
    Thankfully, I’ve got a home warranty so the tank will be replaced. When they get around to approving it. And the wife and kid got better.

• I need to be careful what I wish for, I really do.
    I had been wanting to start a cold shower protocol. Unfortunately, the shower won’t go cold enough to give me a shock effect.
    I was looking into ways to make it colder when I got exactly what I was looking for. Oops.

• On the good side, I have been showering cold for a week, and I actually like it.

2 Likes

Are you doing it more for the health effects or the discipline effects? or a combination?

1 Like

Both.

1 Like

I did it for a bit. The only issue I really ran into is my soap/shampoo worked like shit with cold water. Also, cold water sucks lol. But that’s the point I guess, to get past that initial shock and prove to yourself that it’s only temporary.

1 Like

Weird thing is, I actually kind of like it after about the first ten seconds.

1 Like

I don’t mind it after that. Until I move and it hits a spot they hasn’t acclimated yet.

I first stating doing it after hearing Joel Runyan of ImpossibleHQ talk about it a lot

1 Like

I started cold showers after the Spartan cycle. It has been almost 3 months. Having a cold shower in the morning and then a second one in the evening.

1 Like
  • I have ordered Dominus Maximus part two.
    The final version.
  1. Stark Core
  2. Godlike Masculinity Core
  3. Ego Adsum
  4. Fusion Optimized
  5. Deep Sleep
  6. Iron Frame
  7. The Boundary
  8. SPS Fat Burn
  9. Furious Ascent
  10. Immortals Blade
  11. Fortune’s Favorite
  12. Sanguine
  13. Emotions Unfettered
  14. Joie De Vivre
  15. Stress Displacement
  16. Organization Perfected
  17. Natural Winner
  18. Mountain Breaker
  19. Eagle Eye
  20. Mosaic

The next cycle may just be a solo run of this. Between Stark and GLM it hits on every goal I have this year all on its own.
I added a bit more in there to keep me living in the moment and enjoying life. I promised myself to do better at that, and I haven’t been. At least not as much as I’d like.

2 Likes

How is it that you have Sanguine as a module?
I have it available only as a Core.

I think it’s still available as a module. It’s listed twice on the drop down. Also if you owned it before, they will accommodate.