Yardbird's Emperor Journal: Building a Better Life

Thank you very much. I’ve tried other subs and found out about subclub from website will to mastery. Who has used sub club and sub guru. I just want to improve myself. Thank you very much for your help.
Andy Burns.

You may want to edit your post. The moderators aren’t fans of other producers being mentioned.

1 Like

Well I’ve used company names because I’ve spent money and not got any results so hopefully this company will help. Thank you.

There is no need to put your real name at the end of the post. Your nickname is sufficient.

1 Like

Thank you.

Thank you seeker I will check out listening info.

I’m not sure, but I believe your gray name indicates you have not verified your email.

Please do so so you do not lose access the account. :slight_smile:

I, received email to verify my account and accepted it so I dont know why name is grayedc

If you are having problems with your account, would you please contact customer support by submitting a ticket.

I, am unaware that I am having problems with my account.

Cthulhu dammit. Every time I re-read this journal. I feel like I need to recommit to a solid run of Emperor.

4 Likes

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

I had to drop genesis for emperor to become more independet, productiv and more sure of myself to tackle the diffuculties of life
1st loop was nice, did some things i procrastinated for a long time

1 Like

But genesis pushed me out and i booked a dating coach to help me with approach anxieaty

1st day was not easy many rejections…but im still alive…show must go on :rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

The technique he is teaching is not easy for me…
To approach from the side getting eye contact and stop the girl in the city or the railway station when they are obviously in a hurry.

Sometime they avoid eye contact or they dont see u so they were some moments where i accidently frightened the women.

How do you approach women?
@experienced members

wouldnt it be better to approach women in places where they are not in a hurry like libraries, coffee shops, bars, parties, big town events?

1 Like

Or swingers party, I guess women are there more open to encounters :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think so too, but thats how he teaches it,
So i play along…

He tells that the right technique is important,
Thats how he went from a shy guy to dating coach…

Reminds me of the pu stuff in the internet where you have to keep an eye on everything.

My mind gets overloaded real fast coz i as an empath absorb too much shit which surrounds me 🫤

1 Like

hahaha sounds like you are pushing yourself real hard man!

That’s where the growth is. You are building a character right there I’m proud of you!
I hope that you will soon be showered with all the wonderful results you are thriwing for.

2 Likes

You should stick to what he teaches then check back after a month or two. Anything one can tell you right now would be without knowing your specific context. You run subs so the experience will be useful anyways. Take action and journal. Good luck.

1 Like