Yardbird's Emperor Journal: Building a Better Life

Yes, especially for men, I think, those sports tap into something very primal inside us. They’re very synergistic with male energy. Thank you for your answers and again for creating Emperor.

I’d never heard that quote before but it’s beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

5 Likes

“To travel joyfully is better than to arrive.” is marvelously captured in this poem, by Cavafy (which in turn is based on Homer’s Odyssey)

ITHACA [1910, 1911]
As you set out for Ithaka
hope the voyage is a long one,
full of adventure, full of discovery.
Laistrygonians and Cyclops,
angry Poseidon—don’t be afraid of them:
you’ll never find things like that on your way
as long as you keep your thoughts raised high,
as long as a rare excitement
stirs your spirit and your body.
Laistrygonians and Cyclops,
wild Poseidon—you won’t encounter them
unless you bring them along inside your soul,
unless your soul sets them up in front of you.

Hope the voyage is a long one.
May there be many a summer morning when,
with what pleasure, what joy,
you come into harbors seen for the first time;
may you stop at Phoenician trading stations
to buy fine things,
mother of pearl and coral, amber and ebony,
sensual perfume of every kind—
as many sensual perfumes as you can;
and may you visit many Egyptian cities
to gather stores of knowledge from their scholars.

Keep Ithaka always in your mind.
Arriving there is what you are destined for.
But do not hurry the journey at all.
Better if it lasts for years,
so you are old by the time you reach the island,
wealthy with all you have gained on the way,
not expecting Ithaka to make you rich.

Ithaka gave you the marvelous journey.
Without her you would not have set out.
She has nothing left to give you now.

And if you find her poor, Ithaka won’t have fooled you.
Wise as you will have become, so full of experience,
you will have understood by then what these Ithakas mean.

9 Likes

That was beautiful and full of wisdom.

1 Like

I think pursuing any medieval sport helps tap into your masculinity.

2 Likes

I try to post weekly updates but I’ve been super busy for the past 2 weeks.

I’m on week 4 now of eating healthier and some interesting things have developed.

• Every Sunday night now, I prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for the week in advance. I’m surprised at how disciplined I’ve been with this because I went to a party with Jen last Sunday and didn’t feel like doing all that chopping and cooking when I got home, but I did it anyway.

• The diet is sustainable because it’s a lifestyle change instead of a temporary “lose x amount of weight” diet. I’m not bored with my meals and I enjoy what I’ve been eating. I eat meat with each meal so I’m not denying myself meat, but only a small portion. My diet is mostly raw vegetables.

• I’ve lost my taste for most junk. Cookies, donuts, cakes, candy bars, etc gross me out now and I’ve haven’t had a soda in about a month now and don’t miss it. Friday is my designated cheat day but I’ve rarely felt any desire to eat crap even then. Whenever I think about or look at junk food I think to myself, “that was the foundation of my misery for years.”

The power of the Limitless module in Emperor continues to amaze me. Even though I haven’t listened to Limitless standalone version in weeks because I felt that I needed to immerse myself in Emperor, my hunger to learn continues to grow. I bought a book to teach myself Python because I think it will help me advance at work.

The amount of compliments I get from both men and women has become almost embarrassing. A younger co-worker asked me for fashion advice because he wants to “look distinguished and project authority, like you.” I’ve also been called “handsome,” “beautiful” and “silver fox” by women since my last update two weeks ago. I was hanging out at a bar with a 30 year old female friend and she wanted to take a picture together to post on her Instagram. She kept retaking it and said “I’m not posting a pic where you look so much better than me” and then finally said “You’re so fucking photogenic, I hate you.”

I didn’t give anyone anything at work for Christmas but I received several presents, including one that 3 co-workers and my boss pitched in for. It was a huge surprise and something very touching.

I get more texts and calls than usual from people wanting to hang out with me.

I’m starting to feel that very soon I won’t need to run Emperor exclusively, maybe another week or two. At that time I’ll add Limitless back to my listening schedule

12 Likes

I am very happy for you @Yardbird. All your hardwork, belief in yourself, and time spent listening to subliminals is paying off. I wish you a 2019 that is even better than how 2018 is ending.

Btw, for how long have you been listening seriously and consistently to Emperor?

5 Likes

@AMASH Thank you! Best wishes in 2019 to you too. I’ve been listening to Emperor every day for a little over 3 months now. I saw some small but noticeable effects after 4-5 days, major benefits after 30 days and things really went nuts at around 2 months.

Oh, here’s something else that I’ve been meaning to post too. There’s a girl I’ve known for about 7 years now. She’s about 15-16 years younger than me and we used to work together at another company and now she works where I work, but in a different location. For years I had a huge crush on her but the timing was never right for me to make a move because one of us was always in a relationship. A couple of weeks ago she was at the location where I work and went to talk to me and gave me several very strong IOIs. Just a couple of months ago I would’ve been all over her I’d wanted her so badly for so long, but instead I felt that she’s no longer hot enough for me. I feel kind of bad about that because she’s just as sexy as ever and I think it sounds extremely shallow of me to think that, but I couldn’t help it. She’s not a casual fuck kind of girl and I feel that I can get women so much hotter now that if I got involved with her, I would just dump her for someone more attractive and I’ve known her for too long to do anything hurtful to her.

I know that’s not the nicest thing to say or feel, but I’ve been meaning to share it to give an example of how growth can be unpleasant, especially because sometimes you outgrow people. I don’t see this as negative. It just is what it is. Kind of like outgrowing friends, which I am also experiencing.

Happy holidays to all here and much success in 2019.

12 Likes

Happy to notice so much growth in you. Like a real emperor.

Did you add any of the stacking modules, for example Rebirth, to your Emperor playlist?

Also, since you do spend so many hours at work, how many hours do you listen to Emperor during the day / night?

4 Likes

No, I only play Emperor. I was listening to Emperor and Limitless for about a week or so and decided to use Emperor only for a while to get over some bumps, but I’ll add Limitless back in about 10-14 days from now. During the day I listen about 6-8 hours per day. I play the ultrasonic on my phone, which I leave on my desk. Sometimes I forget to start playing it again after a break, so those days I get 6 hours at work, otherwise it’s 8. At home I play the ultrasonic version also, for 8-9 hours, most of that while I sleep. I’ll probably add Journeys (the supercharger for Emperor) and Beyond Limitless when they are released. I’m really hoping to have advanced enough by the time Alchemist RHP is released because I have wanted a sub like that for years, but I won’t risk compromising my progress if I’m not ready yet by then. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.

For me the most important thing right now is making as much money as possible because money will buy me the freedom that I want so badly, so I’m only listening to Emperor and Limitless exclusively until I’ve made enough progress towards wealth to justify reducing my Emperor time. You can lose a lot of money chasing women, but you’ll never lose women chasing money. I’ll never take my eyes off the prize ever again.

10 Likes

That is a very worthy goal Yardbird. I had a few questions, if possible:

1. Did you notice a really significant difference in your wealth situation since you’ve started Emperor 3 months ago?
  2. If wealth is your main focus, why did you not choose to listen exclusively to Mogul until it is time to move on to Emperor?
3 Likes
  1. Yes, definitely. I’ve received a huge pay increase and stock gift after being told that I wasn’t eligible for a raise because I’d already received one just two months prior when I was promoted to my current position. I’m also making excellent progress on my novel and its sequel, which are key to my long term goal of supporting myself as a writer.

2. I chose Emperor because it sounded like more of the full package and (if I recall correctly) it was released after Mogul with a new experimental build method used for Emperor EX which could potentially accelerate results. Emperor EX is the version that I’ve always used.

6 Likes

Congrats! As a fellow writer myself, I know how hard it can be to sit down and just write. I’m planning a “Writing Mastery X” subliminal for early next year.

9 Likes

Sounds great. Since you are also a marketer, I will hope that it would also work on the skills needed to be a great copywriter, because it’s actually what I am interested in learning.

1 Like

I think maybe combining Mogul v2 and Writing Mastery X = great copywriting. But that’s just what I would expect.

4 Likes

Thank you! And I bought a creative writing subliminal from another producer a couple of years ago that I got great results from, but for I would pre-order one from you guys right now if you gave me the sales page link! If you put whatever secret sauce is in Emperor and Limitless into a creative writing subliminal, I’ll be pumping out best sellers like Stephen King!

7 Likes

Thank you, @Yardbird, for your detailed reporting and congratulations on your amazing progress. I am, too, exclusively focused on Emperor and your journal only further convinced not to try to add something more in hopes of quicker or better results. I’ll stick with Emperor and I will also start writing in my journal in addition to making some notes here on the forum regarding my progress.

3 Likes

@Soar, thank you for the kind words and support! I promise you that if you stick with Emperor, you will be very happy with the results. I know it’s tempting to run everything at once or go from one subliminal to another, but I believe my results wouldn’t have been so great had I divided my time among multiple subliminals. I do plan on adding the standalone Limitless back in about a week or so and also Beyond Limitless since it’s a supercharger. The spirituality subliminal will be extremely tempting, but eyes on the prize!

I meant to post this a few weeks ago but kept forgetting. Better late than never. I was reading a promo email for Primal during a break at work and Jen walked up to me, looked at my phone and saw exactly what’s in this screenshot and asked me “who’s writing that about you?” and I told her it’s not about me, it’s sales copy for a product and she said “well they’re pretty much describing you.”

I feel like over the past 3 weeks or so, maybe a bit longer, I feel kind of guided by Emperor. Not a voice in my head telling me what to do, but instinctively I keep making unexpected decisions that work out really well. I guess some people might call them synchronicities. Like last weekend, I was going to get a haircut at a place near my house, but the day before I’d planned to go, I saw a newly opened salon near the grocery store where I was about to shop for groceries. On an impulse, I went inside just to check it out and there were two stylists. The younger one, about 25 or so, was finishing a haircut and told me she’d be with me in a minute.

I knew right away that I wanted her to cut my hair because she had a great hairstyle herself and looked very stylish and I wanted something different. She asked me what did I have in mind and I told her that I wanted her to do whatever she thought was best. She proceeded to give me the best haircut of my life. No shit. The looks that I got from women at work on Monday were ridiculous. Jen looked at me like she’d never seen me before and all week long I was getting compliments for how I look. Two different women told me that I look better than ever. One said that 'I hope this doesn’t sound rude but you have never looked this good. Your hair and beard and clothes just look great." Another woman told me “I love this new look of yours. You’re such a handsome man and I’m so happy to see you at your best.”

A cute girl from another department was apparently walking past my desk a few times, I didn’t notice her, but Jen came up to me and said “is that in heat?” I asked what she meant and she said “she keeps walking past you and looking at you. How could you not notice that?” LOL

Yesterday I had to pick up some things at Walmart and happened to pass the art supply section on my way to something that I needed. For no reason, I turned into the aisle and a sketchbook caught my eye, then a set of pencils. I’m not an artist and haven’t drawn anything since I was a child. I thought “this is a waste of money, I don’t even draw” and was about to put them back on the shelf when I suddenly thought “for my book.” And just like that I had the idea to draw characters and scenes from the book, not to include in the book, but to serve as a sort of visual aid, kind of like a storyboard. I can’t express how happy the Limitless module is making me by sparking interest for so many new things in me.

At work, when managers from other departments email my boss asking for help with something, he’s been volunteering me by CCing me in the response and adding “I’ll have my best guy” take care of it, can you take care of this @Yardbird?" He told me yesterday that he’s doing this to set me up for a big raise this year by showing that I’ve gone above and beyond my duties for the company. That’s crazy to me considering the massive raise I got recently.

So many people want to have lunch with me or go out with them that it’s a bit overwhelming sometimes because I love time alone to myself, but it’s a nice “problem” to have and I’m definitely not complaining.

13 Likes

01-06-19 @ 3:30 PM;
Liking very much your progress reports with Emperor, keep up the good work and great success for this new year 2019…:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, all the best to you as well.

kind of hoping for an update here :slight_smile:

Great progress so far, I wonder how much progress you will develop!

3 Likes