Xavier Chronicles - Chapter 4: Momentum (KB + NR + Stark)

what happened?
Recon on WB can create very demoralizing experiences on my end.

Just wasn’t getting good responses from girls, It was kinda like getting rejected often, usually by the girl’s friend which typically doesn’t happen often

Maybe this is NR but I was thinking so much in terms of future roles and positions for my Startup, made me realize that my cofounder is much more suited to be CEO than I am.

Lol I never thought Id give him the CEO role but the more I was thinking in terms of my unique strengths and talent alongside his the more it made sense

It was my Idea yet someone is gonna be named CEO and its not me… Man I grew so much.

Im excited to be COO and put this thing in hyperdrive, currently we’re looking at getting our CTO these next few weeks

Yeah no, dating is definitely now on the backburner, sorry WB you gotta be replaced with Executive

HOT DAMN. Stark + NR + Executive!

Legit a freaking hack.

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 11.32.00 AM

Literally completed all I needed to do for a project that I thought would take 2 Weeks to 2 days. Holy shit man.

I was in a complete undistracted flow state these last 2 days, I been my most productive ever

1 Like

Do LE they said, It’ll be fun they said @ouroboros @Vesper

3 Likes

1 Like

bruh… what do I do now? Lol produced a song, finished up a business plan, and I got so much energy left

1 Like

This is legit the most productive day ive had in months, thanks LE

1 Like

Bruh I completed a weeks worth of tasks in 2hrs this sub is a problem cause I dont know what to do for the rest of my day LOL

Yeah this experiment was a crazy one. Bring back WB lol I wanna see if I can still maintain this level of productivity

Yeah I think im gonna run Khan Black for next few months. @RVconsultant can you update the title to Xavier Chronicles - Chapter 4: Momentum (KB + NR + Stark)

body? Check.

1 Like

The results of self-discipline, yes. Do you think WB helped?

@RVconsultant strangely enough WB had nothing to do it or subclub in general

I’ve always made it a habit of mine to go to the gym, its like therapy for me

never ran any workout subs, maybe 1 loop of emp fitness when i was a noob

Also been going to the gym consistently 4-5 times a week minimum for about 3 years.

Went from 160 to 185-190lbs during this time period

1 Like

DUDE! You’re talking 25 to 30 of muscle, yes?

yup, same body fat % at 160 im now with the same at 190

1 Like

But the real changes started to happen in my 2nd year when i just got serious about diet

started to eat more protein and then I went from 165-180 in like 2months, then cut and hovered at 170-175 for awhile

I workout wayyyyy less now so dont expect any gains from me lol I dont wanna be big or 200. thats just too much imho