Xavier Chronicles - Chapter 2: Winner Effect

Whenever I feel like giving up or down

I remember that Genghis Khan was a slave

Didn’t complain

Took that sword and conquered

2 Likes

From your profile picture, have you seen this short story about Jay Z’s life?

I literally blocked you lol

Anyways last week…

Incredible. Genesis… God man I love that sub. Such peace and reassurance I get from this sub it’s insane.

Went and played basketball last night, some dude took my "next’ spot even though they beat us… and I waited like 3-4 games which was roughly an hour, and these dudes got off like 5-10 minutes ago.

Even though whole entire gym knew I got next, but because they were loud and obnoxious about it nobody wanted to contest it or argue it. I wasn’t even acknowledging their claim cause that was how ridiculous it was.

Everyones like “Just let them go and you can play after them” and like that pissed me off to no ends.

I hate people who can’t respect other people. Like I don’t use the word hate often but if there is one thing that gets my dark energy out is people who walk over other people. I cannot and will never tolerate disrespect.

This is the second time it happened to me, last time was last month. Last time I was livid.

The guy who ran the runs placed these rules over who has next, they gotta be acknowledged by everyone, etc.

Everyone was saying I got next. The facts were right in front of him. He was also a pastor lmao.

Like… everyone was telling him I got next and this passive ass dude who can’t make a decision told me to “shoot for it” and yeah. I just left immediately. I didn’t give a F about waiting. It’s the blatant obvious disrespect that I cannot stand for a second.

Honestly I’m done listening to flowery words from people who claim virtue yet have zero backbone. Legit at that moment I just realized the hypocrisy of this pastor lol.

That small action said everything I needed to know about that guy, his attitude towards me, etc.

Also. I will never put myself in such an environment like that again. I won’t let some weak old pathetic man have authority. I won’t submit. I’ll just go hoop elsewhere.

Even though I’d love to just hoop with some of the guys there and ive been doing it every Tuesday, this is the second time this stupid bullying incident happened and It made me realize it will repeat itself again lol.

Anyways Im using that as motivation and fuel. I love my dark side man. I gotta be strong to protect the weak.

I think this is also why I’ve never respected people who have authority, and I realize how “Leadership” is just often given to those people who abuse it for ego.

Man I hate hyprocrites.

More these days I realized that the world isn’t all roses and sunshines.

There are genuine people who enjoy “dominating” other people and hurting other people. There are fake virtuous signalling losers.

For me, someone who is very empathetic… it’s crazy and inconceivable how people can be like that. Immaturity sure, etc.

But dude. Some people will abuse your empathy against ya.

Those are my enemies Idc.

This whole Eckhardt Tolle, “love your enemies” is absolute Bull. This passive feminine BS philosophy thrown at ya.

Eastern Philosophy makes passive and submissive men. Pathetic. In those cultures and religions it preaches that. Do you think a Chinese Totalitarian State would exist in US? LOL.

But what happens when you meet some evil people? You gotta kill em dammit.

There are angels and demons. Demons try to convince ya that they don’t exist.

There is Right and Wrong. Universe enforces that. And dammit I’ll enforce against that bull too.

I will offer peace but if you don’t want that I’ll give death.

“Grab your clocks when you see 2pac”

[Mod Edit: Please do not post anything that might have racial slurs.]

1 Like

It’s impossible to love everyone, F that.

There are some sad twisted coward MFers alive with no backbone, just pretenders.

If you are genuine, there are people who are fake lol.

Real Eyes recognize Real Lies.

Emperor rant btw.

1 Like

Was thinking about athletes…

They teach you a lot in terms of how to achieve mastery, discipline, consistency and how to handle competition.

Entrepreneurship is a hella competitive game. It’s chaos. Just like sports.

Especially athletes who compete in team sports like Basketball…

They have to have a range of diverse Skills like Shooting, Dribbling, Playmaking, Defence…

They gotta take care of their body and rest…

And Train. The best people in the world train like athletes.

Buffett trains by reading company reports, etc.

So why the hell am I not training???

I studied Kobe Bryant’s 6/6/6 routine and crafted one for myself…

4 Hrs Skill Development, 1 Hr Industry, 1 Hr Strategy Planning.

I used to put Grow (mindset) books for like 2 hours/day.

Thanks Genesis for making me realize how I need to stop with the freaking mindset and motivation books.

I gotta take action dammit.

1 Like

This time,

I don’t need a freaking coach, my playing time isn’t gonna be influenced by politics.

My destiny is in my own hands.

What if Shaq had Kobe’s work ethic?

Im Shaq. Hella talented. Made for entrepreneurship. 7’3 tall, athletic, and strong as SH*.

But my work ethic on developing my skillsets isn’t Kobe Bryant level.

I woulda said Lebron but Lebron was nowhere near as physically talented and gifted like Shaq.

Shaq is the biggest what if in history in my opinion. Just unstoppable bro. Back down, 3 ppl 4 ppl it don’t matter he dunking on u.

If he could shoot like curry, dribble like AI and had playmaking like Lebron? Bruh. LOL. Anyways just hypotheticals.

We’re all super raw talent wise, but we always just focus on our strengths and ignore our weaknesses.

Leaving us to limit our potential.

We took engineering in school and refuse to learn sales lmao.

Logic and Creativity are the same lol.

Anyways just some thoughts

Was watching the anime Blue Lock…

Main Character is hella average…

Except one thing.

His self-awareness.

That one thing allows him to devour other peoples talent and make it his own.

That talent allows him to change and grow into a monster.

We all have that talent.

Anyways this is the last post until this Saturday.

Lol Idk what Sub is gonna be out…

Im hoping for a Stark-Emperor-HoM type of sub

Genesis gives me Stark vibes except creativity and logic part… Like Genesis is the WANTED of self growth imho.

Hoping to replace Stark or RM rn. Genesis + Stark + RM is legit incredible.

Damn man. Subclub just making me speechless rn.

1 Like

Update:

Had a startup ramp up weekend event

Met my Steve Wozniak, lost to his team which won the 25K prize, came in 3rd. Unfortunately a 1K prize smh

For Context for his software he raised 2M from Idea to MVP and product which he coded in less than 48 hrs. He also won a couple google hackathons.

What a freaking genius, anyways he’s joining my AI note app so im pretty psyched about it.

One thing he noted, was “you have a really good vibe about you I really like”

Like this dude is a freaking genius and I got him onboard, also introduced me to his friend who raised like 3M by himself for a software. All in their 30s.

Connected really well with him cause I helped him get this cute Latina’s phone number and did some wingmanship ahaha

The amount of friends I made through connecting them with girls has been insane. Best way to bond with a guy is help him land a girl. LOL

Got his number instead of the LinkedIn he handed to everyone. Cause I just tried to be friends and none of this whole “let’s connect on linkedIn BS, just tried to get to know him better”. And got a thorough commitment to build the app as he’s speaking with investors. Im freaking hyped.

Also met some more members of other teams, one of them runs a Think Tank, connecting me with a well connected Business Professor who’s renowned to check out my Note App.

Will progress with this weekend.

Won like 200$ but got over 1M in network, connections, insights. And I’m learning from absolute beasts.

4 Likes

Like… the 5K woulda been nice, but tbh I have a feeling I’ll make 1000X that.

Stark and HoM everyone LOL

10 Billion dollar + idea that I just had.

Holy cow.

Was reflecting on our loss at the Startup Competition…

We created a software that gave me the insight on how I can make my Note App the first of its kind in history.

@Vinci : What stack are you running, if I may ask you?

I’m running Stark, RM and Genesis rn

I switch out HoM for RM when that day I’m networking or doing business

1 Like

Lmaooo

Funniest thing.

I’m running Stark.

And I think I just created the worlds first Jarvis Assistant.

Like lmao. I built my iron man suit 🥹🥹

Like my app uses AR and VR.

Not a note app anymore

1 Like

I pretty much have that talent.

Not an AR app, but future potential for it lol.

Like AR is like 5 years from now.