Xavier Chronicles - Chapter 2: Winner Effect

Idk if this is me maturing but I notice lately my executive functioning has been developing like crazy

Im 23 and I hear from buddies of mine who told me how their brains changed when they hit 25 as they started to become more consistent and emotionally disciplined…

Im experiencing that right now… Like a waking up of inner discipline essentially

Free

Unshackled

Untameable

Wild

Poised

Determined

Spirited

Unmatched

Indomitable

Unfair

Boundless

Limitless

Free

Words that come to mind…

There was a writing technique used by this screenwriter on how he creates stories

Im gonna use that technique to create songs and art

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

This literally has been on my mind, It actually scares me to my core achieving all my dreams and reaching success…

Like it’s actually a profound fear, more I think about the possibility of achieving my dreams…

@Malkuth @Lion @Invictus any inputs on this?

2 Likes

Deepest fear? Maybe.

The way you climb the tallest mountain is the same way you climb the smallest one.

1. Make good plans and preparations
  2. Find good supplies and companions
  3. Start walking

The main difference is just that it takes longer.

But when you really think about it, what else were you going to do here anyway?

2 Likes

Its not necessarily the climb, its this sense of no longer having mountains

1 Like

That awesome for that level of work investment.

What was the business- marketing agency?

Nah it was a sales agency closing for coaches

That’s awesome man.
What is your business in?
What was your net?

I don’t have a business
I’m all retainer, bonus, ‘broker’ fee, and commission.
I mean I have an athletic training practice, that I don’t really have time for anymore.
But I would do 1-2k a month in that. With 1-2 clients. Very solid for 4-8 hours of work and I loved doing it.

It was your own agency, what a niche but fantastic field to be in.

Did you have experience selling and closing as a coach or just with sales in general?

I think this anxiety comes from no longer having attachment to make money and material possessions,

Whenever I beat a video game I stop playing it, like for example GTA or like some MMO, I become a millionaire in the game and beat everything. Then I just stop playing lol

It’s like I need challenges to excite me if that makes sense?

In basketball I play 10X better against dudes that play university ball vs your avg pickup game

Well I ran a real estate marketing agency before that, so I legit just copied pasted exact same process reworded it,

built same sales funnel, and bam. 10X better lmaooo

I legit didn’t learn anything new tbh, except get better at objection handling but yeah

do you mean what i made after taxes?

i do not see how employee or business owner changes the question.

everyone has some sort of income.

i asked what is your best year ever? and what is your current goal yearly number?

why do you think only a business owner can answer these 2 questions?

maybe the confusion is created by my use of the word “profit”?

if yes, please ignore that word.

im basically asking about yearly income before taxes

that is what im talking about

hopefully this clears up any confusion

The 10, 000 hour rule is archaic and limiting, and its belief is cancerous to society

Studying how I learn and how I master skills and achieve mastery has been the greatest thing I’ve ever done in my life

What I discovered is that learning isn’t related to how much time u spend, it’s related to your system and structure of storing information, organizing that information in order to take action, taking action and reiterating your process over and over again for maximum efficiency

The 10, 000 hr rule often neglects this process and generalizes it into this feel good “work ethic” “do more” motivation craze

The 10, 000 hr rule assumes everything is fair

And quite frankly I have to agree it does somewhat apply and it does have a valid argument on Athletics…

But even moreso with athletics, great coaching and training play a crucial role…

Take for ex. LeBron James… dude is 38 having a season better than his Prime, playing against 26 year olds in a sport where the average NBA player retires in 5 years.

He has unfair access to medical and recovery process unknown before. That allows him to play well at 38… Insane

When you look at history and the development of processes as a whole…

It makes no sense that it has to take you 10K hrs to achieve the same level in the same time as the people before you…

We have this romance with working hard and spending super long hours…

Like in my case In University I studied for like 2-3 hrs max for a test, got like 90-95%, while ppl would study for like 20 hrs and get a B

Im not smarter… my process was just unfairly better.

Thats our super power as humans… we’re able to reiterate and improve upon existing processes.

AI is not able to create ideas out of thin air, it needs data…

We don’t need data.

just some thoughts

2 Likes

you didn’t say what you do- (as far as I can see)
I don’t know the operating expenses of your company/business. I don’t know if it’s a no maintenance shop or service based, or i you have production expenses for physical products or workers, or doing real estate with your own capital, or you’ve taken on debt, or diluted equity. As I’m sure you now a company can gross millions and be cash flow negative.

So yes your net, after operating expenses and taxes -lol

Again personal income and profit is highly distinct than business revenue or even business profit depending on the margins, which is distinct than your take home through from owning a business.

You said for entrepreneurs, what was your best year every, and then talked about revenue of businesses so it sounded like the discussion was on business success not how much money individuals make.

@TheQuestion I’ll pm you. I don’t want to put this out publicly.

yup lmaooo take home profit IS NOT biz profit and if it is you don’t have a business

cause my biggest lesson is business savings and cashflow

exactly bro, that’s what I said.
That’s what I was clarifying with our friend @TheQuestion

Well- that’s actually not true. You can have an LLC and run pure service based work and social media marketing on your own/ and have almost no overhead or expenses.

Yeah but that’s freelancing lmao

Not a business

I find it super funny when freelancers call themselves businesses

There is no such thing as a One Man Business

This glorification of one man army fantasy is bull

We are not god

Lol

Anyways he doesn’t wanna share his business or let you know about it

It’s a super exclusive business :slight_smile:

I think we should read all his posts as it’s super clear what industry