Would Genesis ZP, Mind's Eye, & Ascension Chamber be a good Manifestation listening stack?

Would Genesis ZP, Mind’s Eye, & Ascension Chamber be a good Manifestation listening stack?

Please stop spamming the forum, especially with similar questions @empiorxxx.

Start off with one title first and ensure you are taking action. Solely depending on manifestation is not a good approach.

5 Likes

Just for context:
He stated he’s paraplegic.

1 Like

I just completed Genesis ZP for 21 days and today is Day 3 of a 5 day break.

As of now, I’m leaning of listening to Genesis ZP again with Mind’s Eye and Ascension Chamber.

I believe that I can be unaware, blocking the Good, etc. I know law of attraction isn’t Lazy In Action. I’m buying these subliminals, so there’s that too.

I’ve never experienced Mind’s Eye and Ascension Chamber.

I think it could be an interesting experience!

Let me know! I’d appreciate all constructive feedback. Don’t hold back!

We are aware from the support tickets that he has sent us. As we’ve said in the support tickets, in cases like these where there is disability involved, please read the medical disclaimer:

It is especially important to point out the following part:

Please understand that subliminal audio is not a substitute for professional care from a qualified mental health practitioner. It is not a remedy for any psychological issues. Before using any of our subliminal audio or hypnosis products, it’s important to consult with a qualified mental health professional. Our staff does not have the qualifications to diagnose or treat any mental or psychological issues. By purchasing our products, you confirm that you are mentally sound and stable. Should you experience any negative reactions to our products, discontinue their use right away and seek appropriate medical advice.

We recommend, as we have done so in support, that @empiorxxx gets the professional care he needs from a traditional qualified medical practitioner. It is also important to point out that if you have any sort of mental health issue, that we do not recommend running any subliminal audio technology and instead go to a qualified mental health practitioner.

5 Likes