Worlds First Sex and Seduction Ultima

Today i built the worlds first Sex and Seduction Ultima. No one has ever gone this far and compiled and ultima of this product. Being an innovator i decided to go one step ahead of the game.

My goal is to find out just how powerful ultima products are and prove to the world that Fire and Saint are leaders in subliminal technology.

Hopefully this should be ready by tomorrow depending on SC work loads. In this Black Adder will finally “Crack the Code” and reveal to the world just how powerful SC products are.

In the pipeline are the following

Emperor Ultima (ultimate destroyer even Khan fears Emperor)
Wanted Ultima

14 Likes

7 November 2021:

Even though it was 10 am in the morning, Blackadder felt that he needed a lot of sleep after that exciting night with the billionaire’s daughter who had simply fell in love with him just by spotting him in a photograph taken at beach party. She had never seen him before, but there was this mysterious man in the photograph that she felt she needed to get close to.

And everything happened in just one night. Who would have known that one glance at a photograph had led her to the most wonderful moment in 20 years of her life. Every other man whom she had known did not matter any more.

Anyway, Blackadder heard the doorbell ringing. He opened the door to see his high school crush at his doorstep. Did she have this secret formula to eternal youth? She looked exactly the way she was in high school.

For many years, Blackadder had bad memories of her falling in love with the rich handsome son of a gazillionaire.But suddenly, those traumas and memories had disappeared, leaving him only with the fond memories about her. In fact, he had been thinking of her just a few minutes ago, after wondering who would be next after his latest conquest.

“Oh Blackie, I had been having such nice dreams about you recently, and I had a feeling that you are living around this area, so I came from my place 10,000 miles away and would really want to know if you and I have a chance together?”

Blackadder laughed to himself. Wow, since when did getting women become so easy? Now they all come to me.

“I am so honoured. Let me think about it”, Blackadder smiled.
He then shut the door straight on her face and went back to sleep. How wonderful it is that I can have anyone I want now, he thought before he went back to sleep.

Ever since he started running SSU, his phone kept on ringing and many of the women he had ever had a desire for had been calling him non-stop, even those who he had last seen 20 years ago.

And he was not afraid at all. Nothing scared him, not even angry men who were jealous of his popularity and attractiveness to women. In fact, men had willingly become his slaves in order to know what was the secret of Blackadder. They were willing to bow down to him as well as to obey every single order of his just to be 1% of the man he was.

Money, power, sex…What else could a man want in his life? Thanks to Subliminal Club, he had it all.

7 Likes

Date: 29/10/2021
Time: 23:12pm

Sex & Seduction Ultima has completed processing proceeding to download.

2 Likes

Date: 29/10/2021
Time: 23:30 pm

Completed listening to 2 loops of emperor custom QV2

Intended listening time for S&S ultima in approximately 6 hours to allow emperor to complete processing.

1 Like

In 72 hours from now the world will see just how powerful SC products are.

Date: 30/10/2021
Time: 8:14am

Listening cycle for S&S ultima has begun at 2 loops.

5 Likes

Looking forward to your results and godspeed mate, have fun :grin:

1 Like

Date: 30/10/2021
Time: 1pm

Did the foolish thing and did 3 loops. I immediately got angry. The only thing i could think off is burning myself out at the gym. I did just that hahaha.

Possible causes recon. Will drop to one loop another day.

Please leave comments community brothers.

2 Likes

Thanks @Mogul_Nascent I am loving your posts by the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you mate :blush: Love your posts too, definitely appreciate how your experimenting. It gave me an idea to try out a custom like yours in the future.

1 Like

OK so did some field testing with the S&S Ultima II. It doesn’t seem to give me the same effect as the S&S Q standard. I can only boil this down to one reason,

The emperor QV2 custom I am running is a single core consisting of about 8 modules. This might be overwriting the S&S ultima so i will now change my stack listening to running wanted and S&S on the same day and leave the emperor custom to run 24 hours later to see the effect.

To be fair i will might need to give this ultima some time to do its magic so i will run it at 1 loop everyday for a week.

6 Likes

Sir Adder. What is your status on this experiment?

@Sage_Ninjistic the project is on hold as i ended up just chilling in Dubai doing nothing. Will continue the project in the new year.

2 Likes