With what subliminal messages I am going to feed my brain?

I’ve got video subliminal dvd’s from both Vince Kelvin and Kevin Hogan. Both use text and images. Not sure if either has audio subliminals. I think they have an effect but you need to actively watch them over a period of time which is more of a hassle than just running an audio sub all the time in the background.

In Bad Boys 2 there is a Freemason symbol on the blue van

1 Like

That point just no longer seems as compelling to me. I think of it kind of like germ theory. Yes, there are little micro-organisms all around; but it’s also true that I have an immune system. If I practice decent hygiene, the vast majority of those organisms won’t be a problem. On the other hand, under some conditions, I’ll consciously or unconsciously take some of those organisms deeper into my system or directly into my bloodstream (for a vaccination injection, for a positive example; handling raw meat, for a neutral example; you can supply your own negative examples.).

I see the subliminal imagery thing as similar. Everything around us is a message, an image. There are so many, and if you look, you’ll find 1000s of them. I do believe that we have something like an immune system, though. Boundaries within us that it requires some effort to bypass.

For people who are actively and intentionally shaping our lives in line with our values and visions; I think that psychic immune system may be even stronger. When you are clear on your direction and vision, it becomes more difficult for someone to shake you off course. They still can, but it will just take a bit more work for them to do it, and it will require some of your own cooperation.

We start to become more aware of to whom and to what we are gifting the valuable resource of our attention.

5 Likes

You make a good point. Although rising may just have been curious if you did actually find any hidden messages.

Subliminals are designed to bypass the conscious critical filter and could in theory have some very adverse effects. But everything you do in life programs the mind as well. And just like subliminals become far more effective if you take supportive action and less effective if you take opposing action, you are protecting yourself from the bad stuff by doing good stuff. Just like decent hygiene protects against many of those micro-organisms.

It does make me wonder if we can measure the effects of advertising on people by comparing the spending habits of people that watch TV and go to shopping malls versus those that stay mostly inside, watching ad-free streams instead and shopping online with an adblocker. Would the second group make wiser choices?

3 Likes

Yes this is what i was asking

2 Likes

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

https://youtu.be/dvAyYm6to_w

2 Likes

That’s what subliminal messaging in music does! You start playing the song with your furniture :joy:

2 Likes

I thought I saw some clear examples, but then, I was 16 and it was decades ago.

2 Likes