Will these titles run well with PS?

Run Primal Seduction ZP instead of Qv2, its far more superior.

Did you read the listening instruction?

2 Likes

Thanks for this. I have been trying to read up on the ZP stuff, and I was thinking that since I have started on the QV2 version, I would stick with it for a bit and the move to ZP once the QV2 has had time to set in. What is your opinion on this line of thinking?

Also, I was kind of thinking along the lines of synergy among the programs I have interest in with the one’s I am running. Which looks like will be PSZP in the near future!

1 Like

Thanks @Seeker I appreciate that

1 Like

Just go straight to ZP. It’s more effective, you’ll get better results, with less reconciliation, they’ll happen faster, and you’ll feel them more powerfully. No reason to listen to Qv2 just like there’s no reason to cut steak with a butterknife.

2 Likes

As if a butterknife is even effective at cutting steak :wink:

Q IS effective. ZP is “better” for some people. But not everyone. I like that we have them both still

2 Likes

The metaphor’s a bit extreme haha! Im considering running my Qv2 custom after this washout. And a lot of people are having success running zp + qv2 combos. And a lot of people myself included have had great success with qv2.

I just dont see why you wouldnt take the upgrade to ZP, at least until you know for a fact that for some reason you like a qv2 title better than its zp counterpart

1 Like

Some titles I will. But I’m definitely not what you’d call an early adopter. Joining the ZP private testing was more of me expanding my comfort zone than anything.

I’m not anti-hype, It just gets old when someone asks legit questions and get hit with a barrage of “Forget that tech! Use the good shit!”. Q is still good shit.

2 Likes

Dive straight into ZP head first is what I say. Its far more superior and the way it works is revolutionary, natural, smooth and genial on the mind. Don’t you want amazing results quicker? Also, if the title of your liking has already been converted, then you should listen to the upgrade. Many of us are waiting at the edge of our seats for our favorite titles to be upgraded.

2 Likes

And that’s an euphemism
I’m part of the people who try really hard not be anoying as hell and spam “pls release …title x… in ZP !”

so yeah @WildCard don’t hesitate to run the ZP version you’ll be glad you switch sooner

You must feel like good usage of QV2 will boost your future loops of ZP, while this is true, the time needed to invest into that idea is too much, you’ll gain more at the end starting right now with zp IMHO

Qv2 boosting was cool for people having already a long history of the sub playing, but to get the same amount of result you’ll go way faster with only zp

1 Like

ZP is great but heads up if you’re new to the sub game, it’s fucking intense. I’ve been running subs for 7 months and ZP fucked my shit up in a week.

This is excellent, shows that you can probably be responsible and use ZP instead of Q.

IMO I’d only run one version of PS, and run that with Wanted and either Daredevil or Libertine (leaning towards the latter).

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, I was afraid of something like that. Can you elaborate on being fucked up? I don’t wanna be fucked up…

Thanks for the input! Can you give me an idea of the differences you have noticed between PSQV2 and PS ZP? I would appreciate any info I can get on real world experiences

1 Like

Thanks for the input!

Sure, I’d like amazing results quicker but can you give me an idea of the differences you’ve noticed between the two? I’m quite certain I will jump into ZP when the time is right (maybe sooner than later)

Please let me know what you mean by this!

I accidentally listened to 7 minutes of a 2nd loop of ZP. I was always lackadaisical when it came to my listening schedule with Qv2 so I didn’t think it was a big deal but instead I went through my most intense recon over a two day period or so. Awful mood, easily irritated, unable to socialize with others properly and excessively fatigued.

As long as you maintain a strict listening schedule you’ll be fine. Another thing is that I had always run a 2 sub stack and this was/is my first 3 sub stack, so I’m sure that combined with ZP tech was what fucked me up with the intensity.

So instead of doing a one on/one off routine, I’ve gone to a one on/two off routine for a little bit, to get used to the ZP tech’s intensity.

1 Like

Ofc no problem, there is just the fact that the titles I’m currently using in ZP, I haven’t used them in their QV2 versions lol

But it doesn’t matter, zp is just better, faster, stronger
If you want finish this week with qv2, rest a bit then try that tasty zp for at least a week

You’ll see what I mean by it’s just better, you’ll feel like PS is a natural part of you after some time, you won’t necessarily expience the sub like in Qv2 but it’s really because it’s like your mind get acustomed to it right on the bat so he thinks he has not changed (but hehehe, he did massively) that’s the power of zp

1 Like

Hey man thanks for giving me a heads up on what can happen if I get too eager. I took a peek at your journal and I’m wishing you the best with the concussion relief.

Yeah, it sounds like these things are really powerful and less maybe more for guys like us, as I feel like just 1 loop of qv2 loads my brain to the max for a bit and I can feel my gut has definitely been kicking back at me.

I ran my first loop of ZP today anyway haha (after a 3 day break from qv2)

1 Like

I ran my first loop of ZP (after a 3 day break from qv2) and I gotta say since then it has been easier on me. Meaning with qv2 my gut feeling was really giving me a hard time so I know some changes were being made.

But with ZP, so far I feel more at ease after listening. My gut feeling hasn’t been so uncooperative but I know things are happening!

2 Likes

Thanks bud! I’m feeling much better now, actually, enough for me to feel comfortable to return to a 1 day rest schedule.

How was your first loop of ZP? Are you keeping a journal on the forums?

1 Like

Good to hear! Concussions are the worst.

The first loop of ZP seemed a lot easier on me afterwards, as qv2 kinda tied my gut into knots for a bit if that makes sense. I was kind of encouraged by that uneasiness since it gave me evidence that things were being torn apart in my subconscious.

I haven’t really experienced any astounding effects or events yet, but I can tell things are working in the background. My head does feel a little “full” today, however.

I did start a journal, so hopefully there will be good news to report along the way.

PS ZP and Mind’s Eye Manifestation Journal

2 Likes