Will quantum Limitless Help me?

I have an Exam in 72 hours. I am 0% prepared and panicking so much that i can’t even study for this one. CAN QL pull me out of this one?

3 Likes

Well QL will stop your anxiety and stress first. It takes time for the other parts like focus etc but it is my personnal experience

2 Likes

Which stage do tou reccomend me to use?

2 Likes

Having tried both ST3 and ST4, I would say ST4. Its smooth and it had immediate effects. Add in bl as well. 2 times of it will be good. It will give you the learner mindset and also will make you hungry for all the concepts.

4 Likes

Yep stage 4 is perfect when you have deadline to beat etc

4 Likes

Every sub can provide smaller results. I read many times people having different attitude with subs even after 24 hrs but i doubt a sub can show its potential within such a short amount of time

2 Likes

Hi guys! Thanks for the update! I’m gonna use Khan ST4 and limitless V2 instead

2 Likes

First off good luck on that exam :muscle:but also can you give a update when you use khan st4 and let us know if it makes you horny and what exactly does it do for you when it comes to sexual energy ? I know I read somewhere by someone who was on st4 they said how it made them want to hump the sofa badly if I remember correctly

Why don’t you want to use QL?

99 dollars short . @King

Maybe there will be a Black Friday discount :slight_smile:

Thanks for the thought bro, but not really looking for a discount. Just saving up.
Spent money on limitless just a month back. Gonna use it for atleast three months then move to QL

1 Like

Oh well, If not, then not. Another year another chance, isn’t it?

QL will help you my friend.