Will Hypnosis Help With Subliminals?

That’s a really good question, I’ve been thinking of going to see a hypnotherapist just to see if they could help make me more suggestible in general in hopes that it would help me with getting quicker results. :thinking:

I actually tried this, it works wonders…

So I could go to a hypnotherapist and tell them I want to be more suggestible and they’ll be able to make it happen? Is that what you are saying?

Use a YouTube video to guide you into a self-hypnosis trance state and see for yourself. Putting yourself in a state of allowance and self-suggestion is the key that unlocks the door to all of your successes. The Unconscious works like a sponge, it absorbs anything and everything which it comes in contact with. Although there’s one catch, your conscious mind is the gatekeeper, putting yourself in self-suggestion puts the gatekeeper asleep and allows your unconscious the ingest everything without interference.

You don’t need to go to a hypnotherapist, you can just do self-hypnosis, do some online research and you’ll know how to go into trance by yourself.

In a way suggestibility is innocence. It makes you more open to the good things and I believe it can make you a better person because you’re more curious about the world. Like children are.

It is a “skill” as in, the more you do it, the better you get at it. Which is why most hypnotherapy uses repeated sessions to bring you a bit deeper every time. And why stage-hypnotists often pre-screen their audience to find out people that are naturally suggestible (they don’t have time to build your skill).

But of course, the world is not always kind to innocence. There is a downside.

The videos in the post above features people that are highly suggestible.

So definitely improve, but find a healthy balance. Somewhere where you can allow yourself to go into a nice comfortable place where you can bring your visualization to life.

1 Like

Yes. I do the Betty Erickson self-trance induction prior to listening if I don’t need to be actively engaged in anything.

2 Likes

I listen to a hypnosis track every day, though it is not aimed at changing my response to the subliminals. I just think it is a good self-developmental practice.

When I listen from my laptop I will run one of the Ultimas, like Sanguine or Limit Destroyer, at very low volume under the induction.

I use a lot of self hypnosis when on subs, mostly to deal with what the subs bring into consciousness to be healed.
I dont use it to be more suggestible to the sub but to heal emotions and trauma as they arise to awareness because of subliminal usage.

1 Like

Would you use an audio hypnosis track, or maybe that is what you mean by self-hypnosis,
or do you think audio suggestions would clash?

No audio, I know the processes very well so I go into a deep trance and go through the experience, It took me a while to understand that it works way better for me if I let myself go through the process and leave my inner dialog off.

Not necessarily, I guess it depends on the audio and its purpose. I use a lot of audio hypnosis products too, with great results, I manage to pick the ones that are aligned with the topic of my subliminal journey.

1 Like

I like Hypnotica a lot, Masculine Matrix, 7 Days sexual accelerator,
and wanted to try Personal Ecology for Men the @dorfmeister mentioned.
And possibly paraliminals in the future, but not if they have subliminal suggestions.

So if the track is aligned with my subliminal results might be worth giving a shot.
I’ve been sticking to subliminal only, but your well versed in these things it sounds like, and if you think they could be compatible if used smartly, I could give it a shot 1 x a week to start with.

2 Likes

@Azriel I use products that I been using from before I started subliminals and from people I know personally because Ive trained with them. So I now they are good and that they are aligned with my purpose, I choose subs aligned with my purpose too.

Im very picky when it comes to hipnosis, nlp and subliminal products, trainnings, etc.

I remember many years ago “The Sphinx of Imagination” by Hypnotica, was the first time an hypnosis audio took me deeper than I though possible for me. It was quite an experience, I travelled to other dimensions of my mind.

2 Likes

Sort of. They use suggestions that are audible consciously, but the message is meant for the subconscious mind, so it is probably best not to use them simultaneously with subliminals.

Same here. Merely the effort of trying to keep track of layer after layer of the stories brought me deeper than I’d ever been.

2 Likes

Thank you @DarkPhilosopher

Will avoid the paraliminals as long as I’m running Sub Club-so probably forever :wink:

The Sphinx is truly remarkable-do you think that could be run without ill-effect while using subs?

Hallo Brother.
Are you in the Ultimate Man program?

1 Like

I pretty much just listen to Mark Cunningham and Hypnotica. Cunningham has other good tracks, too.

The Paraliminals are a variant on dual induction. They do not contain subliminals. Those were my entry way into hypnosis tapes, though I haven’t listened to any in quite a few years.

1 Like

For me personally, it is not worth the effort.

But I did it in the past with great success

I am not. I have nothing but great experiences
from Hypnotica’s work and wisdom and may at some point join.
Are you in it? If so what do you think?

I did say “sort of”. If you go for Paul Scheele for example, the paraliminals are intended to confuse your conscious mind through the dual induction, after which suggestions are snuck into your head. Which is essentially a variation of subliminals, but without hiding the voice tracks.

But like any program with suggestions in it, I would advise against running them while your subliminal is playing. But running them before or after the subliminals is fine as far as I’m concerned. I too am a big fan of Cunningham, Hypnotica (and Denver Clay).

As for the Sphinx (and the 2012 updated edition), Azriel, it’s called a transformational tool. I can’t tell you if it contains suggestions, since I’m never really alert enough by the second or third level of stories.

In truth, there’s likely no harm in actually running any such audio while subs are playing, it’s simply advised against.

1 Like