Will be there more products for women in SC?

Typical dark brown to emerald green eyes. Currently my eyes bright a lot and the color’s light brown- orange. Not bad for a month!

2 Likes

The word toxic masculinity is what wreaks :wink:

Really though, if you think this is what would make a woman happy (empire building) you have no idea, yet.

Also women I’ve seen interested in subs are usually kids, and they would laugh at the idea of listening to subliminals one pays for. I’ve seen this on various such communities.

SC would have to change the graphic design on their shop for products for women making them more appealing to their eyes, also they would have to change the copywriting taking into account the difference between the genders if it comes to reacting to language cues. I would employ a female freelance five stars copywriter for doing it.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this idea!

1 Like

And this! Thank you!

1 Like

I believe so too but I have an impression there should be a better balance between developing the technologies and marketing plus the customer service. I would think about employing one of the experienced users to do that job if I had too little time for it myself. Like @Hermit would be the perfect shot in my view. He’s very knowledgable if ti comes to SC, has a very good attitude and he’s gifted if it comes to explaining things. Just a thought, I’m sure @Hermit has his own stuff to get done.

1 Like

The word???

You’re absolutely right, my bad.

I’ve changed the title. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s why my one reply was worded the way it was . I have zero desire or place to tell anyone what to do with their lives or bodies.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
great

everyone wins!

1 Like

I understand your concern. I mentioned products (The Empress and Khaleesi) as counterparts of Khan and The Emperor which doesn’t necessarily mean they would make women less feminine or more masculine. I know it’s a great issue in the Western World but those products would be focused on women’s well-being and self-development. Of course, it would require of SC to do a thorough research on that matter.

1 Like

I’m focused on encouraging SC to thin about that matter, not on expressing my opinions on women and their role. On top of that, women must voice their needs and desires if it comes to that kind of development. Again, it would require of SC to do a solid research.

3 Likes

Interesting book, thank you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If you don’t think women aren’t entrepreneurs, CEOs, politicians - all building their own power bases, you’re the one who has no idea. Women are already claiming their deserved power every day and they have every right to be who they want. It’s not up to you or anyone else to say they ought to play certain roles. If a woman doesn’t want that, awesome. If she does, also awesome.

It’s people like you that make them feel unwelcome in communities and perhaps if they didn’t, perhaps more of them would join forum boards like this one. You are gate-keeping using misogyny as your reasoning and that is as perfect an example of toxic masculinity as I could possibly provide.

I didn’t see your reply, I actually skipped over large chunks because of my disgust at the support of the topics I mentioned but I appreciate your position and you clarifying :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It would be great if SC club had two or three trial programs to download for free on the store so that women could test those little programs themselves before buying anything. With Ultima under the belt SC could create something really short like a 10 minutes track.

Yes that’s fine, the thread itself is a good one and I think SC could use a few more products for women. I believe they’ve had good success with what they’ve already built and they always keep test data from their products.

1 Like

Keep the name calling up I’m sure it’ll help you on your path.

I am done with this thread because many people are not ready to hear the truth, and you have proven it because you failed to understand what I said, and proceeded to resort to petty accusations.

I have nothing to give you here =) Those who know, know, and those who are ready to hear will hear. And as for you, keep your belief system going if you think it’ll help you. It is your choice.

Edit: Actually I think quite a few people get it when I take another look here.

And the ones who get the last say what product to make, it’s up to them what they make.

And anyone else, you are entitled to your own opinion and beliefs, as we all are, long as we respect one another’s freedom of choice in this area.

I didn’t call you any names, but okay.

Be done with this thread all you want, if people “aren’t ready to hear the truth” maybe it’s because your “truth” sucks and is derogatory toward half our species. As a man I will stand up against “men” (and I do use the term loosely) who spew your antiquated women-only-exist-to-please-men redpill bullshit.

You had nothing to give me before either. I’m done responding to you now should you decide to stay. I’ve said my piece and respect Saint’s calls for civility and order here on the boards.

1 Like

Meh.

The title of this thread is ‘Will there be more products for women in SC?’

The answer is pretty simple:

Yes

Most products and modules developed in the past 1 to 2 years have moved in that direction.

It’s not really a controversy.

4 Likes

Exactly. Which is why my first 2 posts on this thread were purely to remind everyone that most of the products are for women just as much as for men.

And I held the same view a year ago. :smile:

PS: For my 1000th post, I wanted to write something more personally meaningful. I hope this post contributes towards erasing this divisive illusion. :blush:

2 Likes