Why is regeneration Q making me angry

Don’t worry. That response was for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel the same way too after Alchemist stage 2. I’m taking a break from it since last week but I’ve been getting angrier since then.

Hey @pacman,

I bought Regeneration around the first month it came out, have used it sporadically for weeks at a time, and never had intense anger spats. My honest reason then looking back is reconciliation, for Regen is one sub I continuously questioned. I wondered if it was powerful enough, thorough enough…I wondered constantly. I never knew the questioning was reconciliation. Saint said that recently, and looking at other subs I’ve used (here and elsewhere), reconciliation has been common.

I’ve been using Regeneration Q as my primary sub, and having done some exploring weeks back, I realized my limiting beliefs have had a real hold on me in many areas of life. So I’ve been pairing it with Limit Destroyer Q, and I have had some shifting around in my thought process. Or rather, the questioning again, like with Regeneration. LD is quiet and subtle for me, and the Q version ups its ampage just a bit. I remembering feeling changes quickly the first few days, yet the reconciliation has had me dismissing it the last 2 days, as I’ve not run LD.

I use Regeneration since I’ve had a wall up against reality, like I’ve dismissed, ignored, and denied it a lot having grown up with an alcoholic mom. Alcohol was her hideout, and though I don’t drink, I’ve had my own hideouts. My 2nd day running RegenQ and LDQ I had a few seconds of fear, like those imagined fears that keep me from sticking with healing subs. It was exciting, actually, for such signs popping up say these subs are powerful enough to get past my defenses. And listening to Regen now, I added LD onto it (running masked).

And thinking about this thread last night, I didn’t run subs during sleep, and I felt ok this morning. Q stacks enough power in there, so overdoing it is self sabotage. Nah, I slept in silence. The day looks good.

3 Likes

Thanks for that insight…
I also cut back alot and sleep without any subs playing and I do feel very different…
I guess I was over doing it since I’m using Q…
I also find regeneration to be very smooth and doubt if it’s working at times…
Like I have mentioned before ido feel something but not sure exactly wat yet…but definitely feel my taughts changing…feel more positive now also

2 Likes

Hello good people…
I have cut back on the loops of regeneration…
I do one in the morning and two before bed…
It seems to work much better that way…I don’t feel angry anymore…
What I have also noticed is that I feel very horny now days I don’t know if it’s the sub…

2 Likes

I’m reading other’s journals this morning about pulling back from too many loops, and even Saint is advocating us getting enough rest time off of the Q subs, as having time to process them is gaining importance as we observe effects of Q.

Also, thanks for reporting, as it encourages me. I’ve not been keeping a journal this last month, and writing–especially now–is helpful for me. I’m needing to open a journal again.

Finally, about sexual feelings, I too have felt suddenly sexual running Regeneration, but I also felt it on a competitor’s emotional healing sub I ran years back. Looking at both experiences, I’ve been wondering how much I’ve repressed my own sexual desires, calling it “normal” for myself. Regeneration seems to challenge blocks I wasn’t even aware I had.

2 Likes

It makes sense cause I used to hide my sexual feelings and desires alot…I had alot of opportunities with women but was very shy …I also regret loosing some women…

Another question does regeneration deal with one issue at a time?like sexual desires then guilt then others?

If I may ask how many times u play regeneration and at what times of the day?

1 Like

I’ve never known how and why Regeneration works, but I’ve always felt it hitting deeper hangups, meaning it doesn’t start at the leaves of the tree, but begins at the lower, larger trunks in our understandings. To answer your question, I don’t believe it addresses the what (the guilt or shame around sex), but rather the why (which pushes us to choose those things). It also makes healing MUCH easier.

I’ve been running Regneration Q about 5 times per day, pairing it with either LDQ or Sanguine Q lately. I usually run Regen at home, in the morning, and in the evening after work. I’m purposely trying not to overload it on Q since I want results, not frustration :slight_smile:
I’ve overloaded myself before, and recuperating took days. I am responsible for this–and I feel ok with that understanding.

Written by a previously habitual self-sabotager :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Excellent u really motivated me to hang in there.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks! You encourage me too!

1 Like

I agree with both @SaintSovereign and @subliminalguy I was talking to my wife about how listening was making me tired as fuck and maybe contributed to my brain fog so I told her I was going to test myself and start listening every other day and then only run two or three loops to start. I love Regeneration and now RegenerationQ as I feel they have helped me more than any subliminal other than Khan Stage 1 Total Breakdown in working towards resolving the Mount Everest of trauma I often feel I have. I am a minimalist and I’m working towards being that way mentally and emotionally as well. To quote one of my favorite authors " Dedicate your fucks only to what’s fuck worthy. Choose what’s important to you and give a fuck about that. Less is more".

6 Likes

@pacman Something you may want to consider is SanguineQ. Run that along with RegenerationQ. I’ve been considering it myself to help with anxiety and it may help you feel a bit calmer as well

1 Like

Will definitely look at that but I don’t want to overload for now

1 Like

@pacman I get it. I’m right there with you. I don’t want to overwhelm myself either. The other thing to keep in mind is to not have unrealistic expectations. A lot of people can get a self help or self improvement program or book and think that it will solve all their problems. I myself thought that for a long time. I’m finally learning that it’s ok to not be or feel happy all the time. That some form of suffering is inevitable at times

2 Likes

Guys just a quick update…
I never listen to any subliminal yesterday after lunch and today morning I feel a huge difference in my mood. I feel very happy and clear
I listened to regeneration yesterday morning…
My conclusion is that Q powered subs require time off to process the information.

6 Likes

I listened to one loop regeneration Q not long ago and damn I feel very angry again… I wonder why this is happening… every one and everything irritates me. Can someone shed some light for me on this please

1 Like

Working through and releasing internal fixations can be stressful.

When we’re processing our issues, there tend to be feelings of shakiness, overwhelm, insecurity, and other emotional fluctuations. At such times, it’s harder to be psychologically flexible and emotionally adroit. The threshold of what you can handle temporarily drops. Anger and defensiveness/defendedness are pretty common.

That’s one perspective.

2 Likes

I’d agree with that. When my emotional norm and foundation is shaken, and I’ve relied and depended on it all my years, I overreact to even expected nuisances in my life.

For me, I’m becoming aware I used mental tools to block awareness of such things, and having something shed light on these truths repeatedly has me overreacting. It feels like shit, and a non-helpful direction I’ve often taken is to create another problem to distract me from the first. Having support is crucial during these times–and I’m speaking to myself here. Isolation has been my major fallback as an adult, but damn, it’s not working.

When I began here at SC, I began with Ascension and Rebirth. Ascension is a full package of personal growth tools in a sub, and I’m very curious about Rebirth Q. I used it maybe 2 weeks ago for one loop, but did not document any changes.

2 Likes

Well put JCast.