Why Is Libertine Ultima Way More Popular Then Primal Ultima?

What makes you say this?

because PSIT helps with actual seduction skills.

libertine just gives you an aura/vibe that will get you more attention.

attention is very very very overrated if you do NOT have the social/seduction skills to turn this attention into sex.

i get more attention then most guys can even imagine and its incredibly overrated.

3 Likes

They both have their value, Libertine is hyper focused on aura and sexual energy generation. PSITU has nuch more broad goals. For someone already running a stack at their maximum number of loops per day, adding PSITU might be heavyā€¦

For someone in a relationship, Libertine is probably the best choice since it will give you that great attraction, but will cut off the part about seductionā€¦

But yeah, PSITU was build with part of Libertine soā€¦

PSIT Ultima was released after Libertine Ultima. Libertine was one of, if not the first seduction Ultima, which is likely why the post count is much higher.

1 Like

I havenā€™t used PSITU.

Can anyone tell me what are the seduction skills PSITU helps with?

The difference is, we already know how to seduce :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Exactly!!.

But I havenā€™t had ā€˜attentionā€™ after playing Libertine as some of the members have reported.
But I feel Psitu is good for me since I canā€™t play Looks game.

1 Like

im talking about getting laid aka casual sex aka sleeping around

for that goal it is not even a contest

PSIT is far superior by orders of magnitudes meaning 10x better or more

the increased attention from libertine aura is useless for 90% or more of guys because they will not know how to turn that into sex

maybe im wrong because i have asperger and the average guy just needs more attention to get laid but as someone who has had girls stare are me everywhere i go since age 13 i can tell you it is massively overrated.

maybe the average guy would know how to turn all these stares into sex but i doubt it, maybe they would not be as bad as some aspie like me but i suspect even for the average guy there problem is more about seduction skills then feeling invisible to women.

especially in a place like this. anyone dedicated enough to self improvement to try something as obscure as subliminals has probably already done a lot of self improvement on their looks and fashion to maximize attention from women so i bet most people here get above average attention from women so if they are not getting as much sex as they want they need seduction skills (PSIT) and NOT more attention (libertine)

this is my opinion. could be wrong but i do not see any flaw in my reasoning and thus its insane that libertine is so much more popular on here then PSIT ultima.

1 Like

thats interesting.

so did libertine do anything at all for you?

because its 100% aura so if you got no additional attention aka stares, girls hovering near you for no reason in public,etcā€¦if you got none of that then im guessing you got no effect at all from it? or something else happened?

I Havenā€™t had that. But I think, that aura makes girls hook easily when I cold approach

1 Like

what does ā€œhookā€ mean?

The moment when a girl decides to listen to you, when you approach random.

ok so basically any girl who does NOT just reject you in the first 20-30 sec would be considered a ā€œhookā€?

am i understanding you correctly?

Yes.

And starts to invest in convo.

and i guessing invest = asking you personal questions?

if yes, then can you please quantify the effect libertine had on your hook rate?

for example, if without libertine you hook 1 in 20 girls, what is your hook rate with libertine?

and have you tracked this for different environments? and what about different types of women? im guessing all these factors result in significantly different hook rates?

I havenā€™t tracked that in detail.

well im qualified to tell you that you should track all of that in details so you can find patterns that could massively improve your effectiveness. tracking data and finding profitable patterns is a massive part of my job.

for example, you might find the pattern that red heads aged 22-25 who you meet at the mall have an 80% hook rate and always show up on dates.

then you can focus your efforts on that pattern and massively improve your effectiveness.

its a massive mistake to not track everything in details.

i repeat, it is an absolute disastrous mistake you are making by not tracking all of this. i track everything for all areas of my life. im constantly texting myself notes all day to track everything so i can find patterns.

i repeat one last time. you need to start tracking all of that yesterday. and you should review the data regularly to find patterns.

3 Likes

OK coolšŸ‘. (10 Charakter)

I have already started tracking the number of times youā€™ve mentioned how much attention you get from the ladies. now I just have to expand this on subs.

thanks for the idea.

1 Like

No you are not.

You have already pointed out YOU have no success with game.

You also mention your OCD and aspergers, which would lead you to want to attempt to quantify everything when anyone with experience would tell you this is not feasible in this sphere.

2 Likes