Why Is Libertine Ultima Way More Popular Then Primal Ultima?

well im qualified to tell you that you should track all of that in details so you can find patterns that could massively improve your effectiveness. tracking data and finding profitable patterns is a massive part of my job.

for example, you might find the pattern that red heads aged 22-25 who you meet at the mall have an 80% hook rate and always show up on dates.

then you can focus your efforts on that pattern and massively improve your effectiveness.

its a massive mistake to not track everything in details.

i repeat, it is an absolute disastrous mistake you are making by not tracking all of this. i track everything for all areas of my life. im constantly texting myself notes all day to track everything so i can find patterns.

i repeat one last time. you need to start tracking all of that yesterday. and you should review the data regularly to find patterns.

3 Likes

OK coolšŸ‘. (10 Charakter)

I have already started tracking the number of times youā€™ve mentioned how much attention you get from the ladies. now I just have to expand this on subs.

thanks for the idea.

1 Like

No you are not.

You have already pointed out YOU have no success with game.

You also mention your OCD and aspergers, which would lead you to want to attempt to quantify everything when anyone with experience would tell you this is not feasible in this sphere.

2 Likes

lol.

tracking everything has nothing to do with ā€œgameā€ ā€¦whatever that is.

its a general life principle. its not specific to any one area.

and yes im qualifiedā€¦a big part of my job is literally tracking and analyzing data to find profitable patternsā€¦and im really really good at my jobā€¦so yes lol im very qualified to know the benefits of gathering and analyzing dataā€¦lolā€¦i cannot believe you are arguing this is a positive thing to do for any area of life someone wants to improve

1 Like

Game is pickup.

Yes, you are qualified, but only for your job.

Because your job is not the same as game. And if you were really good at your job why are you not working for yourself, think about it.

Game has far too many unquantifiable variables and it is your inexperience and aspergers which leads you to not understand this.

However, to anyone having problems with ā€˜gameā€™, I have the answer for you.

Go and talk to more girls.

2 Likes

honestly i get significantly more attention then the impression i have given.

most people have no idea how women react when they see a male with legit top 5-10% looks.

i know from experience not to mention the crazier things that have happened to me as most guys cannot relate in any way and will just become jealous, bitter and start calling me a ā€œtrollā€

the fact that you would spend time out of your life to leave a comment like this is exactly why i cannot give the full details on the level of attention i trully get.

but again as i have said fro my first post attention is massively overrated when you have asperger along with it.

1 Like

I was joking around. Should have added the :joy: emojis I guess

2 Likes

lol did you even read the posts?

gdbdboy brought quantity into the discussion by mentioning ā€œhook rateā€ and i simply advised him to track this so called ā€œhook rateā€ for different women and different environments so he can find patterns where he is more effective.

so lol what are you even rambling about? how can anyone with even average intelligence argue this is would not be a good idea for him to implement?

1 Like

i have asperger and even emojis do not help honestly,

even in text its hard for me to know if people are joking so i can of just take things literally always.

im happy to read this as you have nothing of value to say.

pattern recognition has nothing to do with women or finance. its not specific in any way.

the fact that you fail to understand this simple principle tells me you have nothing of value to contribute about any subject and i doubt you have achieved any tangible success in any area of your life.

i wish you good luck going forward because i suspect it is only with luck you will get anywhere worthwhile in any area of your life.

Agree with this 100%.

And whenever a feminine energy is involved, itā€™s far more Chaos.

But that doesnā€™t mean we canā€™t see patterns in game.
Itā€™s simply not possible to track everything.

Eg, Hook rate

Some girls ask me personal questions.
Some donā€™t ask questions but they just stand in front of me with their hands in mine.
Some others just do their ā€˜part of seduction danceā€™ just so that I let them go fast.

As you can see, there is not even a clear definition for ā€˜hookā€™.

Anyway back to the topic,:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
For me personally, psitu > Lu

2 Likes

@RVconsultant - seriously another thread with the same argumentative flavour.

1 Like

Your behavior is like that of an unsuccessful business manager who walks into a room full of entrepreneurs asking for suggestions. And when they start offering suggestions, recommendations, and ideas, he starts listing excuses why he canā€™t do this because of constraint x, or not do that because of constraint y which is obviously because of x as already mentioned and how stupid of them not knowing that by now, and then another constraint because of a combination of constraints y, p and q.

And then he starts making fun of everyone for not understanding how supremely unique his situation is and how successful he is in roller skating.

Dude, you are just wasting time.

This is a form of experimenters and enthusiasts. No one has any qualifications in subliminal programming. Providing advice to others in the field of finance requires qualifications because thatā€™sā€™ a mainstream profession. Anyone with your level of IQ would get that, not sure whatā€™s so different here.
Please reflect on your behavior. You are the one coming here asking for suggestions and help. And when you get that from fellow experimenters you insult and dismiss them. The founders of this company have already informed you that you would be better served in a community of fellow Aspergerā€™s and OCDs.

As for the auras, the founders themselves have mentioned many times that they do not know how they work, except that they somehow do. In my opinion, auras do not have the same effect as looks enhancement. An aura like libertine might simply communicate to women that you are sexually free and non-judgmental i.e., you wonā€™t do anything to embarrass her later. Or maybe it gives off a vibe that you are super good in bed and can give her the kind of pleasure she desires. Or maybe they just feel aroused in your presence. These effects, if true, are not the same as enhancing the perception of oneā€™s looks or improving oneā€™s game.

8 Likes

lol.

the irony of you saying this as you are wasting your own time making a nonsensical long post whining to someone you are implying is unlikely to listen to this very long ramble you are writing.

do you not see the stupidity in making this long post given the impression you seem to have of me.

why are you so emotionally affected by me that you feel the need to write such a long post? why not just ignore me and move on with your life.

hahaha thanks for the laugh.

2 Likes

Funny you say that to me. My time isnā€™t as valuable as yours. I donā€™t make millions in a matter of days like you do. If indeed time was money for me, I wouldnā€™t be spending my time rambling and trolling on an online forum full of strangers. What makes you so successful regardless? Do share your secret.

2 Likes

haha so predictable.

once the irrationality of your behavior is exposed you resort to elementary school level insults and cartoonish exaggerations instead of actually giving a valid counter argument.

haha just as i expectedā€¦thanks again for the laughā€¦this is great entertainment as i listen to rebirth ultima.

i eagerly await your next hilarious post.

good luck.

I am a child at heart, and always will be.

Remind me though, by which time did you start feeling the urge to tell everyone you were a millionaire with an IQ everyone should be envious about. Was it the very first post here, or the second?

1 Like

not bad but not great either.

i would say its a 6/10.

not bad but just kind of repeating yourself.

try again.

im sure you can get that 6 to at least an 8.

im rooting for you.

You both have a point lol