Which Ultima to reduce Anxiety?

Today I felt a hit of anxiety (feeling it right now) , before communicating with a supplier of mine. Which ultima would help me change this state of anxiety ?

I am using MOGUL as my major program now.

For me, Elixir does wonders when it comes to relaxation, stress-free state, and overall wellbeing. I’d go with that, if you want to heal the core reasons of your anxiety.

Alternatively you can try Sanguine, as other members said it also works very well for anxiety…

3 Likes

I believe it will come down to Rebirth, Limit Destroyer, Sanguine and Elixir. It really depends on the root of your anxiety and if you want a “quick fix” or longterm work to look into the reasons for your anxiety.

Personally, I might supplement my custom (which has Sanguine and New Beginnings) with Limit Destroyer Ultima. The (new?) sales copy is especially intriguing for that matter:

“With each loop, Limit Destroyer will drill deeper and deeper into your subconscious, removing the fears and limits that hold you back from greatness. You could potentially experience incredible boosts of confidence, bravery and fearlessness in just a few days.” https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/limit-destroyer-surpass-and-dissolve-all-internal-limits/

1 Like

Thanks a bunch!!

@mecharc Did Sanguine do the trick?

1 Like

Definitely!!!

Although now anxiety seems like a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Rock on. Just was curious as I’m considering adding it to my arsenal. But I really want Limit Destroyer too…and will have funds for one or the other.

What’s your main program ?

Doing a 6-week run based on the new stack rotation recommendations.

BILLionaire
Ascended Mogul
StarkQ
Executive

2 rest days being Sunday and Monday

Nice!! best of luck

1 Like

Rebirth worked very well for me.