Which sub will you never change? (2024)

If you had to pick one subliminal for your whole life (no customs, cheaters), which one would it be?

I know there was a thread similar to this before, lets renew it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Customs aren’t cheating. Being able to run them long-long-term is the PURPOSE of customs :wink:

And there are already quite a few threads with this exact question.

So far I only found one which had a lot of replies

1 Like

Best to keep the discussion on an existing thread, than to start a whole new one.

guess so, but this one is already open, might aswell contribute :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll pass.

They are cheating in a way. At least to those that can afford them at this time. Something that has your own voice and name embedded is definitely a big advantage if nothing else. Especially now with NSE

3 Likes

Plus, picking one sub’s whole point is one major title, if you have 3 cores + a lot of modules to compensate for other things you want, that’s practically cheating

2 Likes

Definitely HERO Origins + LBFH custom

I like cheating :sunglasses:

2 Likes

WOOHOO! finally someone contributes.

so basically hero or lbfh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The more I think about it the more I see it as an advantage vs cheating. If a person purchases a custom they still should follow the listening instructions as not to cause recon. Depending on how dense the track is that can take a while to hit the sweet spot.

1 Like

Ofcourse… customs are superior, but that’s not the question in hand, or well, I guess one sub doesn’t equal one major title. But that was my point haha

1 Like

Wanted Black

6 Likes

Superb choice honestly.

3 Likes

Khan Black.

17 Likes

Emperor.

5 Likes

VERY interesting.

1 Like

Khan : Love and War

7 Likes

Super solid choice.

2 Likes

First thought was Emperor since it’s a kitchensink title covering everything: status, money, sex, drive, etc.

Then I thought KB as well.

Or perhaps a title like RoM?

It’s hard to tell with so limited experience.

Then I thought LB. And I guess that’s the title I would actually choose. With enough selflove everything is possible.

3 Likes