Which sub for social anxiety?

Love everything you said, especially that happy, successful are not wasting time judging and hating.

Thank you

1 Like

Thats funny, I actually already joined a dance class!
Once I get to know people, even briefly, I see they are not a threat I am not shy anymore.
It’s crowds of strangers that are terrifying.

1 Like

Awesome!!! Everybody has their shyness situations and mechanisms, when you know yours really well then you can use them to your advantage. I used to be a painfully shy teenager and young adult. It was messing up my life so much that, at some point, I got tired of it and just let it go. I don’t remember doing anything specific to fight my shyness. One day just noticed that I couldn’t describe myself as shy anymore. I literally got tired of being shy and missing opportunities and I stepped out of that frame of mind. :rofl:

I’m too busy with my own life to think about crowds of strangers anyway. Too much going on in my own mind. Not enough bandwidth for crowds of strangers.

EDIT : @seven, one thing that certainly helped is that even though shyness is based on the excessive importance we give to people’s opinions, I also have that " I don’t give a **^# what anybody thinks anyway" personality trait. Maybe that trait simply took over. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It seems like you already are going in the right direction for you!

A lot of people deal with social anxiety. Myself as well. It’s going down but it’s taken some time. There are many titles I’d like to try for myself but I’m sticking to my current stack for awhile.

For my off the beaten path pick, and it does seem to gel with what you’re discovering already, that pick is Inner Circle. If you meet the “right” people, the ones who you can just be you with and let your guard down I think that will be great in helping you to free yourself from the social anxiety. It seems like it would help draw the right ones to you and from that you’ll develop your own ability to know who’s going to be a good choice for you and who isn’t, and you’ll learn how to behave accordingly. That’s my two cents anyway.

My current stack is Dragon Reborn stage 4, Sanguine, and A Love Bomb For Humanity.

So yea, what I would do is pick say elixir, regeneration, or rebirth and LBFH and then that third title is really up to you.

I’ve also considered Survival Instinct as well for anxiety.

True Social sounds great as well, do let us know how it goes!

1 Like