Which product gives the best "being in the now" feeling?

Events? You’re not planning on exposing everybody at you birthday party without them knowing about it, do you? Or at least everybody with the same first name? :wink:

:joy: playing this loud on an event must be funny when people suddenly feel like they are on drugs and don’t know what is happening because they are feeling so good

I know somebody that used a brainwave entrainment track that makes you feel like you just had a very potent coffee and played it for his birthday. People couldn’t stop dancing. But like most coffee, once it wears off…

That track did come with a warning to not run it more than once a day.

Oh yeah I once played Sex Mastery at my birthday party - well it ended up being an orgy

1 Like

Do you recall which track it was?

Sure, Volition Thought House’s iMusic Energy Suite. They are long gone (so I think I can mention them) and due to their price quickly called scams, but you can still find them in the unmentioned places (iMusic Complete 1-6). I often used the fitness ones, which I would love to combine with Unleashed’s ultra-track. Those had exactly the right beat to get me into the flow zone. I could run for a full hour without feeling tired.

The tech they use is somewhat primitive compared to modern-day iAwakes (they “vibrate” the track so you don’t need headphones), but it worked for me. The fitness, sleep and wake-up especially. Energy and focus had variable results.

Funny thing is that the beginning of their end was when they did years ago what Saint wants to do at some point. They created a subscription-based members area where you could choose between different foreground tracks for each goal.

Either the world wasn’t ready at the time, or they really were a scam or the price was too high. I have no clue. I stop purchasing most content as soon as it becomes subscription based.

1 Like

Interesting, I was hoping for it to be some high-end brain entrainment company. Unfortunately not as expected.

That might be of interest to you

2 Likes

For real? If so my plans just got A LOT Bigger :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Imagine convincing the DJs at Tomorrowland like David Guetta, Alesso, Martin Garrix, Afrojack, Tiesto to play it as part of the background music of their set.

Interesting, never seen those headbands before. Going to look into it and perhaps even order one if there are sufficient reviews, it’s only 400 bucks.

80% of the world population is growling at Hermit now.

Take a note guys, that’s what an abundance mindset reads like. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There are a few reviews for tdcs in general which are all pretty positive (but also pretty vague). Let me know if you go for one @Hermit

1 Like

I’ve been using tdcs since 2016. It is compelling but fairly subtle, at least with the montages I have used. I have used it for months at a time on a daily basis.

I have also used Cranial Electro Stim in conjunction with light and sound machines. Compelling, too, but no magic bullet. I’ve mentioned this tech in various places on the board.

Once again, months of daily use, sometimes in conjunction with subliminals, superchargers and hypnosis tracks.

I would definitely recommend both techs for experimentation.

I also had a device for magnetically stimulating the brain. I don’t really have a take on this as I felt it was too difficult to know if you were using it properly, and I didn’t experiment much.

https://www.god-helmet.com/wp/winshakti/rotating/index.htm

1 Like

I don’t know if you have decided already, But Khan Stage 1 Did it for me!