Which modules to help on a spiritual path?

Now that I know that @SaintSovereign credited the Kybalion to make him the gent he is now…

I was wondering how modules (not a dedicated sub so no Alchemist) could help designing our internal beliefs in alignment with a chosen faith.
Modules that would work for Hermeticists (Kybalion), but also for regular theists, Neville’s followers or any other system’s followers (LOA - anyone).

I am looking for feedback on the following modules. So far, what I have seen in the Q Store:

• Faith Unyielding : Faith in one’s ideals, abilities, or a greater power has moved men to great feats that echo throughout history. Faith Unyielding will help you develop such profound faith and use it in many areas of your life – to help your connection to the deity of your religion, to help in your spiritual endeavors, to bring greater faith in your own abilities, to even inspire others with the power of your unyielding faith.

• Spiritual Reality Alignment Perhaps you feel you aren’t in alignment with your purpose. Or you feel you are on a wrong spiritual path. Or you just want to take it to the next level. Spiritual Reality Alignment will align you and your reality with the spiritual reality you need the most right now, guide you along your path and help you find your purpose. Furthermore, you will start embodying spiritual success which people around you will notice.

Faith Unyielding seems ok but not sure if it would be enough. Anyone has experience with these modules?

Of course I am not even asking if we will have a Kybalion sub.

3 Likes

We do. The Emperor.

You could consider Avatar (module) too.

4 Likes

@Sub.Zero, How do you know that Emperor is a Kybalion sub? I thought that Emperor is pure alpha. Didn’t realize it had any mystical elements. @Hermit, do you agree?

Is Emperor good for Chakra healing/balancing/energizing?

It depends on how you consider Kybalion’s main message. To me, it’s about transcending societal programming and becoming a self-made man. The Emperor was designed to lead you there.

Forget what you THINK you know about your personal reality and limitations.

They lived their lives without boundaries, without limitations, without preconceived notations on how things should be.

EMPEROR is for those who want to go beyond “transcending” society.

The EMPEROR CORE script contains some of the most BOLD, powerful, mind-blowing, and reality-bending scripting EVER

3 Likes

Myself and @Hermit have asked for ya :wink:

Avatar is a great sub for your goals, based off of the store description not personal experience (i tried to slip it somewhere into my custom but alas…

I’m not honestly sure what to recommend for you without Alchemist as a core besides Faith Unyielding, which I did add to my custom.

3 Likes

Once you study the Kybalion, every single program offered here becomes compatible with it.

It’s one of those ‘Before/After’, gateless gates kinds of scenarios.

If you haven’t already, just read the thing. That’ll do the trick.

8 Likes

This is off-topic, but thank you very much for mentioning this book. I started reading it and received new information :grin:

3 Likes

Goddammit now I need to read another book list keeps getting longer

I JUST started with Goddard ffs

@AlexanderGraves Goddard himself stated that he was influenced by the Hermetic principles, which of course are found within The Kybalion.

My current suspicion is that since that book is so defining to Saint Sovereign that basically every subliminal on here is going to have its script influenced by it in one form or another. I feel that Dragon Reborn may have it in there.

Sounds like I’ve got to read it next.

3 Likes

I just mean that the Kybalion opens up a paradigm that can then affect how we make sense of any phenomenon. It’s a coherent system of applying meaning and of organizing thoughts and perceptions.

It’s a 'worldview" or cosmology kind of book.

Because it’s training you in a particular way of looking at things and contextualizing things, once you’ve read it, you will be able to see confirmation of the principles wherever you look.

That’s the idea of a gateless gate.

It’s a process, the passing through of which, sufficiently alters your perspective to the extent that once you have emerged from it, the process itself can seem to have disappeared. What actually happened was that the philosophy or paradigm rewrote your ‘perceiving programs’ at levels deeper than the areas to which we usually pay attention. So the change gets established as ‘the new normal’ and may just be forgotten.

Hmmm…sounds kind of like I’m describing a subliminal in the form of a book. Hadn’t thought of it like that before.

6 Likes

Interesting!

And makes it even more soothing for me to read it! Will definitely do!

I mean, there are a bunch of subs that literally manifest things into reality, right? So it’s gotta be more than “what the eye can perceive” in the script.

For example, I recently started using your technique of writing down manifestations in my notebook every morning and visualizing them via Goddards technique with the “Law of Assumption”

Two days later, the first one already happened…

Coincidence? Maybe. Due to subs? Maybe.
Does it matter since I have the result? Absolutely not.

1 Like

Hi @Sinusoid, I see no point in answering that question as everything in Life is governed by the Hermetic Principles – it is essentially a depiction of how the Universe operates, without exclusion.

Meaning, everything that exists is distilled by the Hermetic Laws.

That being said, there’s a difference between Hermetic Laws and Divine Laws, the former may be used against creation while the latter has its purpose in aligning with the Divine.

Even Power Can Corrupt works in congruency with the Kybalion, however, it is mostly against Divine Laws depending on the ethics and morals of its user.

3 Likes

I ordered the book last night. I intend to try to understand this better in concert with my new custom.

1 Like

Thank you @Hermit. As mentioned in my reply to @Sub.Zero, I am starting a journey towards understanding this stuff better.

Can be used as a form of defensive empathy as one navigates the maze of human agendas. That’s how I’m using it.

2 Likes

Lol. I don’t connect with Goddard. This guy is an artist, and his view is through these lenses, I don’t understand anything in what he says.

Kybalion I restarted reading it, I tried a couple of times but I always stop in one particular law. I need to force myself to go through. Why? I saw this message from Saint, and it kind of answers my push backs towards this book.

So even if I don’t usually see signs, I guess this is an heavy one. At least for me.

Avatar looks like the best solution, but heavily spiritual so it may not be ideal in an all-purpose custom, but maybe in a healing-spiritual custom. Faith Unyielding looks like something that can be used everywhere, but the scope is smaller.
I bet @Fire also read the Kybalion…

2 Likes

Exactly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not quite sure what you’re looking for.

Could you go over it one more time?

@Malkuth What am I missing? What is the big deal with Kybalion?

1 Like