Which major titles can give results similar to the mastermind modules

Except HoM and Stark.
Basically asking for Khan, PCC, The commander and EB:ToG.

Power can corrupt

1 Like

Is it based on a quote or self-based conclusion?

Its written in the sales page “Plan and strategize how to best utilize the 48 laws of power to your advantage in your life.”

1 Like

Thank you
I hope you are right

Minds eye

From the sales page:

1 Like

Thank you, I think it would be more in lines of submodel alpha

1 Like

I see, maybe this will be more of help:

i experience minds eye more in terms of the module the lines. Mastermind for me is more creation of the plan and the lines would be more how to get there( i have had both in a custom).

Both will get you there but it seems the approach is different, mastermind comes across more subconscious impressionist like(plan intuitvely falling together)and minds eye is more inspirational (stark like), where you see multiple options from a starting point

Edit: the lines by itself doesn’t have that intuitive edge, but with minds eye it does.

1 Like

Thank you
What do you think about the vision for the future?
Like great conqurers who created big changes in the society, like Napoleaon reforming the whole Aristocracy to senate and stuff. Like the father figure who thinks the long terms and create grandiose changes in the society. IMO mastemind does that, gives you the vision and the intent+a power title will manifest the changes to that direction. Like you see a child and suddenly think of posssibilities for him. cna also be called as someone opportunistic. I forgot to put the mastermind module in my custom and now I am running Khan ST1(3 min)+30 seconds of WANTED and EB:Tog(I ran them for a while.) for ground work. And I have been thinking of this characteristic. But I also think that Khan will give it to me. I won’t say Khan ST1 created this thinking-about-being-a-visionary stuff. Because I had it before the Khan.

Daredevil

I makes you a social mastermind, in words of Fire.