Which emperor is strongest

I want to be confident, comfortable in my own, be financially stable, get a lot of woman, be fit , donā€™t care about what people think about me etc

Just about any version of Emperor is built to help with all those. If V4 resonates with you then give it a spin, be patient with the process and take action consistently, especially when you feel reconciliation

1 Like

Thank you man!

No problem bro. I look forward to seeing how you develop.

1 Like

The strongest version of Emperor available, without going custom, is Emperor Q-the one currently available at the store.

Others may have there preferences in the versions but that is technically the strongest.
From doing V4 and Q- V4 feels better intiitally-cause the Ascension scripting hits faster-but Q ended up producing much better results in manifestation, action, and personal experience.

3 Likes

I think @TheBoxingScientist would say that only Emperor v1/v2 were strong. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t read the whole question but I already knew the answer so I skipped to the end.

Palpatine!

actually...

Just being silly, donā€™t mind me folks.

2 Likes

@BLACKICE Looks like your kidā€™s making you loose some sleep dude. lol

But seriously, with regards to tech, definitely Q. Goes down faster. However, for what the sub can do? Depends really on who you ask. Some prefer V1 or 2, others say 4 or Q is better. I guess itā€™s also because of whatā€™s really written in the scripts for each version. However, looking back to my downloads page, I can only see EmperorQ. So Iā€™m not sure how youā€™d be able to get older versions if you havenā€™t bought it before.

2 Likes

Surprised that any pre-Q version can be compared to Q in terms of effectiveness.

I think the misconception is that older versions are stronger is because Q is smoothā€¦and Q also requires the user to go slow. If one doesnt go slow or take breaks then you get no or negative results.

3 Likes

lol i listened to emperorQ so many times today i am going crazy

1 Like

Looking back, itā€™s hard to imagine now trying to fit in as many loops as possible during the waking day. I remember trying to run Khan ST1 up to 16 hours a day!

1 Like

Yes Q is smoother as compared to the other tech. However, one must also note that each version of Emperor had more or less modules. There were various changes in the script such that the results were also different, and that depending on the userā€™s tastes and preferences, they were seeing one as ā€œstrongerā€ over the other.

1 Like

Thats another advantage of Q. Less loops more results.
The best analogy i found was one using weed edibles.
you start slow with weed edibles and see how you feel after couple hours. A small dose will give you great benfits such as pain relief, euphoria etc. Once you take a huge doseā€¦then what was meant to do good becomes bad or even terrible.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a shockingly good analogy. Itā€™s about high time I heard that one.

2 Likes

In addition, Q is a build method/tech right? So itā€™s not really the content/script weā€™re talking about here. However, with that being said, if SC had a way to give you a Q build of any emperor version, what would it be then?

@Simon yes V1 and V2 i personally felt were the most potent.

1 Like

I think most overdue do it on Qā€“it does build and build.

The early versions of Emperor were more do or die-they seemed to promote a rapid departure from the norm, not accounting for damage control, where as the newer ones are stronger, subtler but more of a slow burn. Iā€™ve also found while the older ones ā€˜feelā€™ strongerā€“the metrics of results are improved in the latter.

Itā€™s like I used to be a personal trainer-I was trained in linear and conjugate periodization, tapering, training specifics in athleticism force production, reactive strenght etcā€¦ A really great workout for these qualities would leave one feeling more energized and better-often- but unless I wiped the floor with someone in a sample session they would rarely buy. Once I pushed an athlete to the point where he felt incompetent physically and psychological they think something great has happened, and would often buy.

For athletic development the workout wasnā€™t great at all, maybe for anaerobic endurance and weight loss, but not for what they requested training in- strength, explosiveness. Once they were in the door the proper training would begin. Point being -our personal feelings of the state effect of subs may not be indicative of the long term effectiveness for the results were looking for.

2 Likes

I am dumb, just realize I can only get emeprorQ, should I make a journal? Iā€™m going to be combined it with beyond limitless

2 Likes

Hahaā€¦ maybe a bit, just having a fun time yesterday though. :slight_smile:

1 Like